Name a better investigative journalism show than 60 minutes

Name a better investigative journalism show than 60 minutes.
Pretty difficult.
>50 Years old
>All those Sunday evenings watching as family

cbsnews.com/videos/the-stars-speak-to-60-minutes/

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/cca-private-prisons-corrections-corporation-inmates-investigation-bauer/
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Three Stooges were better.

Ya'all forgot it's fake news, and been fake since well before Dan Rather's fake Bush documents.

To Catch a Predator with Chris Hansen

Infowars
Project Veritas

Three Stooges isn't investigative journalism so I can understand why you think 60 minutes is somehow fake news.

>investigative journalism show
>journalism show
>show
>show
>show

Stop getting your news from corporate lackies controlled by jews you ignorant fuck.

Frontline is heads and shoulders above 60 minutes propaganda.

What's a better medium? Why is reading news better?

Frontline is good

You guys need to look up Full Measure with Sharryl Atkisson. She's a sexy ass right wing black belt milf and does redpilled pieces. It comes on my local Fox at 10 am on Sundays

I could have sworn 60 Minutes did something really fake back during the election but I can't quite recall what it was. I think they interviewed someone but then only showed parts of the interview that supported the MSM's anti-Trump agenda, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Th Australian version of 60 Minutes has done some good stuff.

BBC Hardtalk
QT
Panorama

>Name a better investigative journalism show than 60 minutes
Dora the explorer

Anything by this.

You are probably talking about how Dan Rather & The Killian documents controversy.

4 documents critical of U.S. President George W. Bush's service in the Air National Guard in 1972–73 were presented as authentic in a 60 Minutes in 2004, less than two months before the 2004 Presidential Election. Later found the documents were forgeries.

i'll check her out.
I just found this through Kodi not too long ago.
BBC Hardtalk pretty good, i'll check out the others.
it's ok. They try to hard to be anti-American sometimes.

Shane Bauer of Mother Jones, "My Four Months as a Private Prison Guard"
motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/cca-private-prisons-corrections-corporation-inmates-investigation-bauer/

I watched it with my family for years. but we realized that they are left-leaning and stopped watching. it's "investigative" from a leftist perspective. the best investigative journalism is now found on the internet.

this. op is a faggot

Dora the Explorer is a kids child, grow up.
>leftist perspective
hardly, I can't tell what you even mean by this.

20/20 used to be good

THIS

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg