FOUND IT MOTHERFUCKERS GET IN HERE//QQQQQ!!

Level 4-2 ‘Project Sidekick,’ weapons R&D, Alice in Wonderland Rabbit,’ ‘Looking Glass’ device, Star-gates and ERB’s, doctrine of convergent timeline paradox
‘Escape From Area 51 J Rod Full Documentary’
>youtu.be/NUKtZU7nE6A

Pic most comfily related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ra92Xhb1x4c
youtu.be/PH9CypwlLiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notes taken so far
‘Dreamland airspace’ = R-4808N
Huh
Talks about Q clearance
Talks about Vegas
‘Pyramid Pyramid Pyramid’

Oooh. Haven't clicked yet but pretty sure I'm about to read 100 percent factual stuff. Dagits vill canfirm.

Moar.

There’s a specific proven hoax among that list. Won’t say what it is because it’s not my job to improve hoaxes. Into the trash it goes.

whenever I larp I also take a picture of my monitor rather than screen grab for dat realism

Level 4-2
The first thing you’ll see is a 3ft. tall white rabbit.

Wut?

This Dan Buricsh shit is old as fuck

Hahahahaha I’m not larping. Link and pictures provided. This guy had Q CLEARANCE. Fuck off CIA niggers.

I will post outside of here. I’ve already sent to other Q people I know.

What do you mean wut?
Old as fuck=to what in your mind?
This is relative and helpful to Q. I’ve seen no one post about this.

>thirdphaseofmoon
>openminds.tv

bring this fake trash to /x/

I have Z clearance, ask me anything. (And I mean, a͗ͯ̈ͯn̼̟̱͔̖̪̑y͔͉̤͙̳̮͙ͪ̍̑̀t̼̼̦͖ͨ̈́ͨ̌̃͟h̕i̸̞̠̣͈̙̥͇̇ͦn͇̫̻̻͖ģ͇̻͕͔)

How big is my dick?

If true, this is legit

R-4808N is restricted airspace around Groom Lake. Its on every sectional chart that aviators use. Nothing new to see here.

outbreak outbreak
M reporting in
ignore shill threads
Zyclon-JQ has reached peak production at Black Mesa Facility'
outbreak outbreak
The Free Man Rides The Train
outbreak
Collusion principle at Nova Prospekt

M out

6 pico-inches

This is specifically a post about Q. That airspace is called Dreamland Airspace

So assimilation begins? How fast?

That may be a nickname someone gave it. But its really R-4808N to everyone that doesnt larp.

Majestic 12, right?

Military sends some stuff to UFO researchers to make them believe that it's aliums n shiiet and they eat it up giving them plausible for their programs.

Absolutely, some retard just gets full specs of a secret military installation and is allowed to sit and talk about it to some retards at a UFO conference. Because then surely no other nations would find out anything.
>j-rod

Not a larp. Don’t care to continue proving that either.

How is time traveling aliens relevant to Q LARP?

Don't you see what they're doing by "leaking" it to these UFO researchers?
they get other nations to think. Ah don't fuck with merica, they got aliums technology and shit. Excellent psyop that also is plausible deniability of any experience craft.
>what genius you saw an aliyum?

*experimental craft

>Ah don't fuck with merica,

The government does this to its citizens too

They know that we know, that they know that we have evidence of what they did.

Hello Terry

Put me in the screencap.

Dude...Area 51 has been known as Dreamland for...forever. You're acting like you discovered something new, and you haven't.

Why do I want to be friends with most pirateposters?

Test

>have stargates to other planets n shiiet
>can't fix basic agriculture for niggers in africa to save them from themselves
Gotta love it.
>through the looking glass devices you can see through different timelines
>how do we know this? well in the movie back to the future III there's a character called biff tannon
KEK
I mean it's like a fantastically interesting story that sparks the imagination that's for sure.

>Absolutely, some retard just gets full specs of a secret military installation and is allowed to sit and talk about it to some retards at a UFO conference. Because then surely no other nations would find out anything.

But it's real in my mind

>implying space kangz will let you have the Aden gate back

Tfw when the timeline memes are real

Gay

Would make an interesting movie, or sci fi novel or something. I mean i'm watching the video and i for one am having a good time.
Reminds me a little bit about the dulce wars and stuff like that.

the absolute state of fucking nu-pol I fucking love the ideation of aliens and human contact but you guys are just so fucking retarded it hurts to even begin taking any of what we would call a 'aliums' thread on pol seriously. I HATE THIS PLACE GOOD WORK REDDIT YOU FUCKING SOYS.

>implying this is from earth

I’m tying it together. Specifically the white rabbit statue. This isn’t breaking news. I’m not sitting on some high horse you cunt. Why don’t you just take this at face value and fuck off.

That’s my point. Thank you for leaving your autism for other threads.

I don’t use Plebbit.

LARP. YOU ARE ALL RETARDED. BACK TO INFINITY WITH YOU

Russia knows all about this. That’s why Putin’s friends w Trump.

Flag fag.

Stupid boomers

Not as big as what I just posted.

Take it to /x/ asses

kek

Right. Or this: youtu.be/ra92Xhb1x4c

Since you all want to fuck off the subject, explain: youtu.be/PH9CypwlLiA

>tfw NASA won't admit to mars being nuked for 100 years

Don't care about blink 182. Don't care about aliens. Just want to see Hillary and Podesta etc.. get the rope and then, most importantly, find where David Brocks shills live and get mob justice.

dan burisch was a bs artist

And boy, are they going to pay for it.

Ya ok.

Fucking brainlet subhuman.

What do they want the artifact for?