MK ULTRA 2.0 in Cuba

>Doctors treating the United States Embassy victims of suspected attacks in Cuba have discovered brain abnormalities as they search for clues to explain hearing, vision, balance and memory damage, The Associated Press has learned.

archive.is/sVLt4
>It's the most specific finding to date about physical damage, showing that whatever it was that harmed the Americans, it led to perceptible changes in their brains. The finding is also one of several factors fuelling growing skepticism that some kind of sonic weapon was involved, as originally suspected.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJ3OXSO2SqA
youtu.be/aaG23Zv_-_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm really curious what the (((changes))) were....

Get out psyzo.

>americans with their usual bullshit
Don't forget that America is the one to actually blame for MK ULTRA

lobotomy

Don't let them get Macron

They're to blame for Cuba, too. They're the ones who backed Castro to begin with

>
It was barely audible sonic transmission of ET language in order to mind control the victims into zombies.

>They're the ones who backed Castro to begin with
knowledge of history at it's finest

bump wtf did this ?

the dems armed him before the revolution, Kennedy protected him, and then they gave him Canada by letting him put his baby in Margaret Trudeau

Who are the individuals affected?
Any background info on them?

Cuba is a CIA puppet state and we have known about this technology since The Moscow Thing. It's just a giant psyop, I don't know why, though.

>WHAT IF THEY TRIED THIS ON TRUMP.

FUCK, did we all break the conditioning?

I think you blame the traitor in that scenario, Padre. Might as well blame George Steinbrenner.

Does cuba even have the means to make a sonic weapon?

yes, and Dragoljub Mihailovic is the father of John Lenon

well shit, im going to veradero on friday for a week. should i be worried? if i am blackout drunk can i still be affected by the poison sounds?

The people who did this did this did so to show they have technology that we probably already have.

They did it to show they can attack diplomats with said technology from distances and not be caught.

Did so against the US specifically as a testament to show who they oppose. Did it on Cuba, who only allies with a handful of world nations.

Best guess? This was North Korea showing they have some secret weapon the US probably has beta versions of and is showing they can go after diplomatic figures with it as a threat to higher officials. The intelligence services aren't saying this out loud as it'd cause a massive panic.

Ah, a smarter user than myself! Lovely analysis, though I don't know if it's NK since I think they're another CIA puppet state... but I like this line of reasoning.

Only newniggers who never read any history will find this newsworthy or surprising.
Cuba was the go to factory of agents that were then imported into the US by the jews.
They were literally mass producing every flavor.

Cuba probably knows who did it and let them, so its someone that allies with their interests.

They did it publicly to US diplomats, showing intention and targets so openly that it's obviously a message to the higher food chain. Only reason a threat like that is given is to prevent an action.

NK leadership is really the only one that correlates with the intentin, not to mention they do similar hits on other targets albeit with different methods. Trump just declared them a terrorist state, wouldn't doubt this could've been one of the reasons why if he knows.

elaborate?

I'm not writing an essay.
Recent kennedy files detail some.
Like (((russians))) training nigger agents meant to subvert and steer nigger separatists and niggers in general in batches of 150 at a time. Just knowing rockwell will lead you to that
And how can yo even be on this site without knowing who subverted and fucked up the US, those agens were trained SOMEWHERE don't you think

I don't really educate myself, I just assume everything was the Jews and the CIA

maybe you should write an essay for plebs like me :/ ...this website is the closest I'm going to get to going to college

chronic fluoride overdose

Cubans had nothing to gain from this. It is not what it appears to be. Qui bono?

>I don't know if it's NK since I think they're another CIA puppet state.

The absolute state of Sup Forums. NK is one of the very few nations They haven't gotten to.

So if its not a sonic device what the fuck is it?

Its clearly causing some kind of abnormality in the hearing of the victims possibly in the brain itself. So what would do that? Some kind of toxin? Radiation? What is going on here that would cause such a unique condition?

Kim Jong Un was schooled in Old Israel. Communism was invented by the kikes. North Korea is the perfect puppet state.

I have heard about the American embassy in Moscow being bombarded with microwaves. This is easy to do and doesn't require some kind of inspector gadget get smart bullshit, it's probably pretty basic if your victim is in the same building every day.

After all this years most of the research it's easy to find, also the Loos sonic device actually works and it's cheap and easy.

Bump for more

Could be related to this youtu.be/VJ3OXSO2SqA

>Wendy Williams only JOINED “FAINT CLUB” (she didn’t START it). I’ve compiled over 200 examples of PEOPLE FAINTING for REAL, and this is Part 1 Of at least a 2-part series on this bizarre subject.... It gets weird, though. It’s okay if you don’t feel compelled to look too deeply into this one, as it is the darkest part of what has been done to the most influential people throughout time by the evil faction I like to call the “Quantum Infiltration.”

quick rundown?

cuban from matanzas ask me anything

ps- this chick did a cool vid on Kek. She is one of us..
youtu.be/aaG23Zv_-_8

This man knows what he's talking about. Used for spying on people's conversation actually. Thing is if you're a fucking moron and send megawatts of it into the room things tend to go south. Or maybe that's what they wanted to do.
these fags are just delusional.

great now i have faintingphobia