Pol right now

Stop being retards and realise there are Jews out there who fucking hate the regressive left and SJWs and don't want to push an agenda.

Are you going to admit some jews did 9/11. Nick Berg was a mossad agent who helped plan 9/11

After "the good jews" extradite the criminals we can be friends

fpbp

>when you realize you have two hands

>don't want to push an agenda

Today is literally the day that they finally pushed the president to accomplish a major line item of the zionist agenda. What kind of crack are you smoking that this is your tactic shlomo?

Id take Jews over Muslims any day of the week.. I like Christian Arabs and Christian Africans as well

I don't even know what the fuck is going on. Lots of slide threads and sheiit. How was everyone's day?

>pol right now
>pol
you have to go back

Why doesn't he just use his forearm to press both?

Fuck both. Have to side with the pals over israel though. Jews are trying to genocide whites, so supporting their ethnostate while they are trying to wipe you out is cucked.

shut up, nigger

newfag

dumbass mudshit lover

or you know, his other hand

they all do

Explain?

fpbp

>spoonfeed me
lurk moar faggot

Surely he's right though? Unless you think it's literally impossible for non-whites to adopt western culture, which would be a pretty dumb stance

shitskin detected

Nah I'm worse (for you), I'm a half Jew half white

What about Bobby Fischer?

this

>kike pushing miscegenation
wow, really made me think

There's still hope man. I had a friend like you, then he went full 1488.

Neat. Still not going to support the ethnostate of the group that is trying to genocide white people.

they're not sending their best

YOU GOT IT

Exactly this is so retarded

(((MUH BASED ISRAEL)))

I am absolutely fine with countries being 100%, I'm also fine with them being 80% white, or 100% black. What I care about is culture, attitudes, values. You never seen for example a american-born ethnically chinese person for insdtance adopt american values? It's been happening for decades.

Jews can litterally unjew themselves if they choose to. Most are white enough that they can just say fuck it, find a non-jewish parter and never look back and just forget about it.

Most of the time being a Jew is just clinging to a nasty social club.

But we're not, at least I'm not, I have no interest in genociding white people.

Fuck muslims - 1.8 billion of them to kill next to a few million jews

meh Y-y-you muslim anti semite khue hehe

>Now pushing civnat
Top fucking kek you're a walking meme

he's being autistic because you didn't include the / /

also, not this thread again (with a slightly different picture)

Then why don't the jews dispose of their corrupt elites funding the regressive left?

>Jews can be reasoned with and not all have an agenda
Therefore, fuck muslims

BECAUSE JEWS ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY!

ISRAEL IS STRATEGIC MILITARY FOR US!

WE NEED ISRAEL THEY DONT NEED US! WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THEM!

ONLY COMMUNISTS ARE ANTISEMITIC!

BASED JEWS

Civic nationalism is the only logical kind.

If you support the alt-right, you stand in solidarity Israel.

t. kike

Fuck both options. Crusade and establish the Christian kingdom of Jerusalem.

I don't care. They are like a precancerous growth. Sure it may be benign for now but they are a sign of bad things on the horizon. You ignore the "good" ones and you'll get blindsided. Every fucking war my country has been in has been spurned on by kikes. We really must kill all the jews once and for all or we will never have peace on earth.