How do we stop coalburners?

Seriously Sup Forums, how can we keep our women clean?

bump

ANSWER ME Sup Forums

>See woman pushing three nappy headed niglets in one pram
>likely some british immigrant
>give long stare and shake my head

read the bible all the answers are there

What do you mean?

slutshaming, no sodomy, no birth control pill, women obeys the husband, etc. You know, like in the good old days!

public hangings. We need to return to 19th century, if not earlier visions of justice and punishment. People must be punished horrendously if the wider public is to be discouraged from disgusting, unnatural acts

Read The Turner Diaries for Dr. Pierce's take on the matter.

You can't. I knew a girl who would make fun of black guys and ended up dating one. Kinda funny because she would try to be racist to a bunch of white guys and ends up fucking one.

Women have no loyalties to anyone.

until the culture changes to where rosties are admonished rather than admired, until race mixers are shamed not celebrated not much will change. Culture decides what the ideal persons are what we should aspire to, and decides what values to reach for. Win the culture war by convening people that they would be happier in traditional living

sorry meant convincing, how do you do that, by getting people to accept that pleasure and happiness are not the same thing and that seeking pleasure in the now comes at the cost of future happiness, good luck user.

How is dating a nog either a pleasure or leads to happiness?

>Seriously Sup Forums, how can we keep our women clean?
White-only country.

Doesn't work for poland

the pursuit of pleasure if it feels good do it is the underling value of the current culture of the west. i.e. the current hedonism seen rampant of the west. Combine this with the meme of penis size and pleasure pursuing women to the nogs reinforced by the social hierarchy as a virtue to do so. But you can not stop the nog pursuit you must stop the hedonism.

Now consider whether you take the POV of evolution or creationism. Ask yourself this, why would most people be happier outside their traditional gender roles. Since we consider the data in pic related, success in the endeavor of long term pair bonding would be set upon avoiding the hedonism of today.

From a atheistic view point we could consider traditional moral values as a long term generational survival strategy as all civilizations that have abandoned them have failed.

lol forgot pic

lmao, this is Sup Forums's new CADbortion

Apparently bullying them on Twitter fixes the problem pretty quickly.

truth, same is the primary mechanism of reinforcing behavior in a social hierarchy.

If you'd look up , especially on jewtube , you will see in comment sections of videos of "how to date * insert race here* women" you will find out that mostly that date out of their race are betas, or rejects by the women of their race. Start shaming them based on this , you might get it trending and women will start seeing it as something that decreases their value and will start to avoid it

shame missed the h to many threads going.