If your religion doesn't have a pantheon of gods, you're in a cult

If your religion doesn't have a pantheon of gods, you're in a cult.

If you need a religion, which are man made creations, in order to understand God you're a cuck.

>polytheism
>making any sense

> Atheist

Cult of atheism eh?

The problem is that people conflate divinity with power.

Reality has many dimensions and humans many cultures, emotions, desires, and states of being being. A singular god can never reflect all this in a way thats of any help to humans.

Ok street shitter.

So Agnosticism is Schrodinger cat?

Turn to the Lord Jesus Christ you heathens.

KENYA NO ISHI!!!!

Not even a God bro.

>Chinese traditional religion
>numerous native american and african religions

>If you need religion to understand God you're a cuck
>If you need chemistry books to understand chemistry you're a cuck
>If you need medical school to be a surgeon you're a cuck.

I hope you realize all of those "gods" in that picture are manifestations of the one God, Vishnu (front and center).

It is the Virat Rupa from the Bhagavad Gita. Within Vaishnavism there is only one God. All the other gods, as well as nature itself, are simply manifestations of his powers.

This was the previous traditional view of God in the pagan world before Zoroastrianism influenced Judaism which influenced Christianity.

There is a One Supreme God transcendent to reality and a plethora of gods within the material world. The gods are ultimately servants of the One Supreme God and their powers are portions of the power of the One Supreme God.

I wish I could believe this and be Christian at the same time

>tfw can’t honor Thor on Thursday and go to mass Sunday

This is what Christianity should be. I think this could be the sweet middle ground between Christianity and paganism here like says.

Yahweh should be divided into different manifestations while still existing as the One celestial God. The Trinity doesn't represent archetypes and that's my problem with the idea.

what? it's a fucking demooon how can you people dont see it? dont you see the fucking snakes on their heads? do you think it's a coincidence? it's a blue dude with 4 arms and love snakes, dont you think it's a little weird?

That snake is kind of like his bed

fucking plebs i have 3 gods and at the same time its only 1!
>suck mah dick those are not gods only powerfull people, an god need to be omnipotent.

They look like faggots.

Whatever.

Epicurean Doctrine #12:
It is impossible for someone to dispel his fears about the most important matters if he doesn't know the nature of the universe but still gives some credence to myths. So without the study of nature there is no enjoyment of pure pleasure.

Why not?

i like the theory that all ancient and modern cultures/religions are based upon the movement of the stars. a guy has a few fat volumes on the topic, analyzing every culture’s mythos and correlating them with imagery from the sky, it checks out

is that a fucking rare jewish mafagafo?

snakes, knowledge, trees, paper, books, wisdom.... nature is serpentine (frequency and wavelengths)- are we against the demiurge?

the demiurge is a meme, lies are not knowledge

Epicurean Doctrine #11:
If we had never been troubled by celestial and atmospheric phenomena, nor by fears about death, nor by our ignorance of the limits of pains and desires, we should have had no need of natural science.

memes are based upon truths, calling something a meme does not make for a good point. so the lies in your opinion were becoming like god? still doesn’t address the fact that this earth is governed by “snakelike” frequencies, it’s truth not lies. i think this

the snake said that they werent going to die, they died
God says earth is ruled by satan, checks out

You got a whole bunch of demi-gods in christianity too. Got multiple levels of angels, got saints for whatever activity you can shake a stick at. My uncle goes takes his car to have it blessed by priest, then hangs a picture of some saint to protect him on the road or whatever.

Hardly one god. I remember praying to my guardian angel and Mary as often as I did to the father god when I was a kid. There's no elephants with human bodies and 10 hands but there are humanoids with wings etc. What's the problem?

That’s not so much what I’m thinking. Rather that there is the supreme God and his Incarnation, and beneath him there are many powerful beings (a pantheon) that are involved in natural phenomena and so on. They would be the equivalent of angels and archangels, or like the Valar in Tolkien’s thinking

>9 Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Favored are those who have been invited to the wedding banquet of the Lamb.” He said to me, “These are the true words of God.” 10 Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said, “Don’t do that! I’m a servant just like you and your brothers and sisters who hold firmly to the witness of Jesus. Worship God! The witness of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy!”

Religion is retarded but speaking of Pantheon, I've been a one trick Pantheon for 7 years.

Pretty solid reasoning there user. I'm guessing you accidentally hit enter before finishing your thought. Then accidentally solved the captcha also without finishing your post.

how was satan to decide whether or not god would kill them. i wonder if god told satan “if YOU ever do this, i will kill THEM”, pretty petty muh lord

I know what the problem is, that's not exotic enough. It's too familiar, and it doesn't tickle that special funky place. Well, tough titties sir, you're Christian and will probably go to hell.

>following demons
>not following the Lord Jesus
Wew

He is God friend

God literally told them, eat whatever you want but this, or you are going to die, God told the truth, your friend snake lied, so you are friend of a lier, get fucked

Why is Hindu art so trippy? Is there something else in the spice?

Because they sinned against God by disobedience

It is where marijuana and some other drugs originally came from.

>what are dulia and latria

read a book NIGGER

catholics are heretics my friend

> not understanding the word cult
> doesn't apply to anyone outside of fringe Christianity
> means those off shoots that do not believe the basics of the Gospel
> pantheon of idiots
> came from India or produced India? *poop*

What is your denomination friendo?
Or are you a fedora?

but they could not understand, for they had no knowledge of good and bad, it just doesn’t stand up desu

Is there a Kekistani pantheon?

>God
>chemistry
>surgery

God made them in His image, they knew the difference between good and evil, Satan went to the woman first to deceive her because she's the only one who didn't see God create anything for she came last

Also Vishnu is the only one(or one of his direct incarnations) that can grant liberation from this material world, not even Shiva can do something like that but due to the fact Shiva is in touch tamasic guna and very easy to please for temporary gains, he is worshiped for temporary gains by most people, vishnu is the real deal for anyone needing actual spiritual realisation.

Are you retarded, nigga? Polytheistic religions had cults within them because certain regions would focus their worship on a specific god and perform rituals and celebrations to that one god. Not to say that they wouldn't honor the other Gods too, but they would focus more attention to the one of the cult they were dedicated too.

sound like catholics and mary

no catholic worships Mary as though she were God. She is honored as the Mother of Jesus and foremost among saints.

Sounds like you're butthurt, care to elaborate on said hurt?

guys come on just admit it, you like mary for some reason more than God, you like to praise her, so be it, just dont say you are Christians

Sup kike.

Fuck off ignorant pagan faggot.
There is only one God (pic related).

A. Jesus Christ is God.
B. Mary is the mother of Christ.
Therefore by logic, Mary is the mother of God.

mary was a lucky woman that needed to be Jesus mother, just for her lineage, nothing more, even Jesus doesnt call her mother

>judeo-christian god is garbage
>thrown in bin
>get a new god.
comfy

so, would that make Jesus a mother-fucker?

ILUVATAR