Which girl will win the Goblin Slayer bowl?

Which girl will win the Goblin Slayer bowl?

the one who kills the most gobs

A blind man could tell cow girl is best.

Guild > Priestess > Cow > Elf

/thread

GG - Priestess > Elf > CG

Why is the elf so sexy? I don't even like elfs.
I don't get it.

but a helmet man?

Guild > elf > priestess > cow.

Normally I like cows more.

Guild Girl will be a victim in a monster raid due to a demon commander knowing who issue all those jobs to adventurers.

Then Goblin Slayer will no longer just slay gobs.

You drive a hard bargain, user.

The goblins will win the goblin slayer bowl.

I hope Goblin wins the Priestess bowl. And the Elf bowl. And the Guild Girl bowl. And the Cow Girl bowl.

At least we are in agreement that Guild Girl is superior and made for raising baby goblin slayers.

Elf is best!

Give them proper name for fuck sake.

When do they get hobgob'd?

>Elf
>Wearing underwears

Something just bothers me about cowgirl as a love interest. People are coming into his life she gets self conscious of her role in it when she's had so much time to do something? She does nothing and finds happiness living with him on the farm despite his continued decline. They've been sitting on top of his PTSD for years, now we find out he even flipped out on a kid, and it still continued. I don't even like Elf that much as a love interest, but at least she's not a part in enabling the horrid cycle he's be living since he was a kid.

These are good men.

Elf > Priestess > Guild Girl > Cow

>Elf is FLAT!
ftfy

>two perflat girls
>cow girl has cow tits
>guild girl is average

>judging them merely on the size of their tits

Priestess is 15 years old. Give her more time.

Priestess was made for him

I think the end-game is Goblin Slayer applying the tactics he uses on big game and it being really, really effective because of how unorthodox it is.

At least, I hope that's the end-game.

That doesn't change the meaning at all.

GS is crazy, but then again; all adventures have to be a little crazy. You don't sign up for that kind of work if you're a well-adjusted person.

The well-adjusted people who signed up for that kind of work started as porcelains and were immediately killed/raped/enslaved by Goblins when they couldn't cut it.

This is also probably why none of them are in a hurry to try and 'fix' him; people with the problems he has doing the work that he does are likely a dime-a-dozen.

>made for raising baby goblins when she's tied up in a cave somewhere

What is name of anime?

Are there other manga like GS but with more rape?

There is no anime, mate.

Goblin Slayer.

There is no anime.
Just rape and goblins.

Elf is full of meat in the right places, but I somehow expected priest girl to have bigger boobs.

Elf is the best for pregnancy, with hips like that she wont have a problem in giving birth to ten kids or more.

Just think of all the goblins she could pump out

Elf is nice

Important fact from the LN I think needs to be known is that Elf is High Elf, so apparently that means her ears are not just long but very long.

Is that a Dark Messiah goblin? Those are my favorite because they make a really high-pitched squeaky sound before slipping on ice and getting kicked off a ledge.

Elf's hips are criminal.

The priestess pose and the horrible armor on cg does not do them justice.
This shit is rigged so the left side wins.

How exactly do the goblins procreate? Until What I've read, they got the girls only to satisfy their lust, but it doesn't seem like there are female gobs.

>not recognizing the true lord of dwarf holds
Baka famdesu gonna get stabbed for that

DOMO, GOBLIN SLAYER DESU

GS claims that every time someone fails at something, a new goblin is made.

I think they just procreate via rape dungeons

Yeah, that would be stupid After all, after the captured girls get gobbled, they would eat them, yet they keep them.
It should be rape dungeon..but yet what happen to the girls they freed? They got a baby gobb in their towns months later?

There might be population center with female gobs deep into some woods or something and all the lairs we see getting cleaned are just disgruntled males wanting some pussy.

Otherwise, they kidnap females and make them pump out gobbos. No if or buts, it's the only logical way.

Freed girls probably get the old-style hook-in-the-cooch if they are pregnant.

Thinking back on it, they don't eat the corpses of the ones they kill. Instead they keep them around to fuck; so maybe human just isn't something they eat.

Or maybe is closer to the truth and there exists a hive somewhere full of the female variants.
Otherwise, Rape dungeons would have to be absurdly popular instead of being an occasional thing that the really-big nests get the luxury of owning.

Or drunk-GS is completely right and they come from the moon and are magically born when someone fails at something

But wouldn't adventurers find them or know about them? Even if they don't destroy those nest, surely GS would go there as it would be the most efficient way to wipe out gobs.
And there were children Gobs in the first dungeon. I'll go with the rape dungeon theory

Maybe they are that well hidden.

Rape dungeon seem the most likely though since you do raise a good point.

Could be a god is doing some shenanigan too, can never know with these pesky pantheons.

Children gobs may not be the result of rape dungeon and may instead be them just taking in little gobs as they find them. They apparently scavenge when not in a pack.
I imagine if there was a huge nest, it would have to be in demon territory. It's doubtful any adventurers going there would care about gobbos.

There aren't female variants, they use the women they capture to breed, and the girls pump a baby goblin.

Yeah, but gobs don't seem like the most nice of creatures, after all they protected those kids. I don't think they would take them if they can't produce something for the tribe.
It could be the demon territory...but people would see large migrations of gobbs from there.

Maybe the Rape Dungeon theory it's correct, but they need certains conditions, like gobb a woman certain time (live or death) then a gobb comes from her (maybe like a Xenomorph or something). And if the process is interrupted, then nothing happens.

We don't know that, is the thing. We've never seen one get made.
GS states that they use them to tide overlustful desires, not breed. Most of the prisoners they capture get killed.

I'm pretty sure the ln says it. That's part of the reason they keep the girls after raping them.

If it was like a xeno, then they couldn't produce more than one per woman.

Theoretically, if it is the rape dungeon theory: then they must have a really, really short gestation time. Like a month compared to a human's 9 month span.

Women must give birth in litters to make gob population sustainable.

You are right. I'm sure GS said that they breed pretty quickly, and if the dungeons are not burned quickly, they become a problem fast. So they do procreate in the dungeons, and with short gestation time.

I think rape dungeon theory with pregnancy of a month or less it's possible. But hey, maybe they can have several methods, who knows.

priestess looks like shit

The art, for whatever reason, is hilariously bad. Which is not uncommon among LNs, I guess.

Does someone have the picture of her on the bed where it looks like she has an extra joint in her thigh?

Goblin slayer has changed after the summer vacation.

Say, there is a translator who had done two side stories that where not including in the official english version of Volume 1 for some reason; the 1st posted is a short story of the priestess while the 2nd one is about the 4 girls talking about Goblin Slayer.

Muh nigga

t. anvil-fucker

>hating on Maoyuu-esque "descriptions instead of names"
There are a great many thing in this world, but there is no cure for bad taste.

LN says it

Cow > Elf > shit > others

Is Guild Girl christmas cake tier?

I don't think she's that old

why are they dressing up in slutty outfits?

which one would you rape?

All of them. In this order.

Fucking normies

>pussy armor

what if demon commander is a gob?

He is goblinsexual.

Any volume 4 spoilers?

>not tapping this every night

I admire his autistic dedictation to the Goblin genocide, but I literally see no reason to not rest his body and soul when is not killing goblins.

He will end up fucking a goblin.

Unf.

>he kills all Goblins in the world
>only one rare female Goblin is left
>he realize after killing her his life won't have a meaning anymore
>he decides to rape and impregnate the female Goblin for the rest of her life to revenge all the rapes by Goblins and to produce new Goblins he can slay right after birth
>his autism and his libido merge together and he changes his name into "Goblin Raper"

Since it stopped being edgy and went full on generic fantasy stuff, it's going to be a future yet-to-be named goblin princess/queen, god is evil, and goblins are just yet another victim.

Goblin Rapper would be more interesting

>cow girl
In many ways a fitting name.

Priestess will win. She will ease his pain, make him forget his hatred for Goblins and turn him into her loving husbando.
Then she will get killed by goblins and things will go back to how they were at the beginning, except this time with ten times more merciless goblin slaughter edge.

Is there any LN translation around, (((YenPress))) aside?
I tried archive search, please spoonfeed me

There was an attempt at translating the LN, starting with V1. But YP actually overtook them. Because at the end of the day, in spite of the Slow Press meme, unless you are some weirdo like js06 or whoever is translating Rokujouma, without the opportunity for a ten volume head start, YP is actually quicker and more reliable than the majority of fan translators. Shame about their policy on honorifics though.

Padfoot Barmaid is kinda cute.

Probably because the chinks translated those ages ago.

Vol.5 is about slaying goblins in the snowy mountains (straight after vol.3).

Doesn't YP take like, 6 months to release one volume or something?

if she sleeps naked, dont the sheets get wet from her pussy juices?

Once they get going, 3-4 months in between volumes usually, across a couple dozen series.

But from the time that they announce they have a license to the time that they release the first volume can take from six months to a year. Presumably physical logistical restrictions are involved somehow, because J-Novel Club which is digital-only starts releasing pre-pub chapters within a week or two of announcing they have a license.

You don't sleep naked?

>because J-Novel Club which is digital-only starts releasing pre-pub chapters within a week or two of announcing they have a license.
They also release one volume every two months which is crazy. Why doesn't Yen Press just release digitally first and then physically later?

what the fuck is this thing?

It resembles an african knife.

JNC are just some kind of weird anomaly that does literally the opposite of everything Yen Press does.

Still, shamelessly shilling (for free), give your shekels to them instead of Yen Press if you can afford it. More LN translation companies need to be like this.

These three are pretty fun together.

no, i wear silk panties to bed.