>The belly of the dragon will drip water
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
>A rock will stand on seven hills
>The ravens will starve
>The bear will leave its cave forever
>The rod and the ring shall strike

wut do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/p/where-was-the-moab-dropped-the-afghanistan-province-has-seen-plenty-of-combat-51086
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Paul_V
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-christmas-threat-pope-terror-11520855
sebpearce.com/bullshit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy my bags

shut up u arm*nian cunt

eet pannenkoeken naturalijk

roll faggot

You're wrong shill.

Rod and Ring = Vegas. Jews lost that one.

Ravens = Palestinian genocide stopping

Bear leaving the cave is Russia coming back into western politics

Rock on 7 = Jerusalem embassy

Idols speak and move = the sexual assault shit.

2 voices = Jared Kushner and Donald Trump

that doesn't make sense, it has to be in order faggot

I still say the "idols speak and move about" was the G20 summit where Trump agreed to give Russia Syria

Nope. it really doesn't. Brexit came before the fucking first line.

aur is at 15k pls fuck me daddy

ahhhhhhhhhhh

DOESNT HAVE TO BE IN ORDER

this

I'm right and you know it. The end of the ZOG is coming.

i hope so
DEATH TO JEWS

>killing bolt is syria, not north korea
noob

Could ISIS attack the Dome of the Rock and put their flag up?

>idols will speak and move about
Confederate statuee
>belly of the dragon will drip water
Houston flood
>two voices will call out in silence that all will hear
Two people in vegas warning of the attack 45 minuted prior

You are here
>The ravens will starve

tensions are high now with all this kikery, if ISIS has real muzzies in it and not mossad shills, i think it's possible

Don't think so since ISIS is literally Israel.

Rollin'

kys

>Confederate statuee
They're by no means "idols", user....
>Houston flood
Please explain what Houston has to do with dragons.
>Two people in vegas warning of the attack 45 minuted prior
"all will hear" =/= "ignore". No one cared, and then lots of people got shot. This is the weakest of your three tbqh.

I like Ravenclaw the most desu

are people still memeing this stupid made up shit

>Idols will speak and move about
This has to do with TV and internet. This is the only time in history where everyone in the world can communicate. The Bible says something about the Beast being able to do this. Maybe Trump is the Beast maybe it is Obama but one thing for sure Jared Kushner is the AntiChrist. With his skyscraper located at address 666 making his RFID chips which will be placed into our hands(mark of the Beast). Shit is about to fuckin go down.

Florida - arms of dragon
Maine - head of dragon
Gulf coast - belly of dragon

Statues are idols

They call out in silence because people hear them but they didnt LISTEN to them, they thought they were crazy and no one paid them any mind.

You're retarded. This is happening right now with all the sexual abuse allegations coming out.

What does sex harassment and rape have to do with the apocalypse? That's been going on forever

yea but its 'idols' speaking out abt the sex abuse on the world wide web

>>The belly of the dragon will drip water
Japan and couldn't this be Fukashima?

lol those are horrible correlations

Idols, the stars. Why do you think they call celebrities stars? People worship them.

>stupid made up shit
newfag

The Jerusalem thing is the biggest sign. If I remember right the Jews need to have control of Israel for the antichrist to come. Probably means antichrist is a jew(big surprise). I've been saying it's Jared. The dumb fuck probably doesn't even know what he is yet.

You have to remember guys, that the Jews who run the Earth are literally descendants of a 4000+ year old satanic cult. Pedophilia is the surface. They make sacrifices to keep us in a state of fear.

oh you're going on about those doodles of north america as a dragon. That's weak, you could draw it as literally hundreds of animals. A hurricane that didn't even really kill that many people is weak for a major prophecy like this.

>statues are idols
I'm thinking of idols in a more religious sense. Something that people whorship, so not statues to confederate leaders. Nobody worships them, they're just statues. Again, confederate statues are too small-time for a major prophecy.

And in the same vein, the last one "for all to hear" to me indicates a country wide audience, maybe even a global audience. Something a vast majority of people hear, not like 100 people in Vegas. You're thinking too small, this is a global prophecy and all previous events we consider as fulfilling certain parts are things people around the world recognize.

yea that one is very scary how accurate it was

I hear you. I remember 20 years ago people were talking about how for Apocalypse to happen the Beast would be the one to draw them all in over Internet. I'm just pretty sure Kushner is the guy

jerusalem is the only possible tie to end times

Nope. You don't even understand what the true meaning of the beast is.

Kushner is the one who is going to expose the ZOG and all their crimes.

Slytherin pls

>Three branches will become one
Donald Trump unites our govt branches under Republican rule - sure, but could be something more religious.
>An island will drift away
Brexit - sure
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
syria missiles - norks nuke?
>The star will gorge itself on clay
Israel getting Jerusalem - sure
>Idols will speak and move about
Hollywood shit
Chink flood incoming?
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
No idea
New embassy?
>The ravens will starve
Dunno
Put in not winning re-election?
Who knows? Something to do with buttsex knowing how gay this place is.

yay!

Ruh roh roobie rudaism!

mine turn!

roll

honestly, i dont mind, she looks cute.

You're a faggot ass muslim

Uncukening of the Catholic Church of Rome incoming.

shes an atheist

>The rod and ring shall strike
I'll strike ur ring m8

ravenclaw

>Two people in vegas warning of the attack 45 minuted prior
wut. i heard about the alleged aisian girl yelling at the crowd but nothing after that

Ok master of the Apocalypse please explain the Beast to me. From what I have heard and gathered the Beast paves the way for the antichrist and is like his propaganda manager. Some have theorized many years ago that the Beast would be a pope and the antichrist a political world leader. That way they can combine religion and politics to start the new world order. Pretty sure Revelations pretty much says that.

Theres no real happening, no thing ever happens. Nov 4th nothing happened, the eclipse nothing happened, gotham shield nothing happened, ww3 with korea nothing happened. So lets just give up o happenings because theres never going to be one great happening.

bustle.com/p/where-was-the-moab-dropped-the-afghanistan-province-has-seen-plenty-of-combat-51086

We MOABed CIA cave and now ISIS claims they have it- Taliban dispute this. Black flag claimed to have been seen.

slyterin masterrace

I would huffle all in her little puff.

Our reality is built upon light and vibration. Everything is light and vibration.

This illusory reality IS The Beast.

The bible was a book written by men for CONTROL. Did you know the person who funded the creation of St. Peters Basilica in the Vatican was a Hebrew? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Paul_V

To truly understand everything you need to look into the etymology of the words being used. Knowledge = knowing where the ledge is so you don't fall off.

Why do you think the illuminati and shit use the triangle with the eye? It's a prism. Lucifer, the bringer of light, is the creator of this material world. Lucifer is not a demon or some sort of evil demon. Every single thing these people do is to keep people in FEAR. Heaven and Hell are a dualistic based lie to keep you controlled and in fear. The Bible and every single other holy book is a book written by MEN. It's merely a way to try and explain god. They have no monopoly on what God is because god transcends all religions.

>The belly of the beast will drip water
Confirmed Three Gorges Dam breaking soon

China and the South China Sea.

>>The ravens will starve
people stop watching nigball

That dragon thing is so mindblowingly retarded. In fact this whole deal is. Remember "see you in September?"
>nothing fucking happened
It's either slide threads or this garbage.

>isis apologized to israel. And by extension the US

They're already planning it amigo
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-christmas-threat-pope-terror-11520855

Haaaa!!!!!

lay off the kush tyrelle

Celebrity sex scandals

>vague words that can mean anything
Soothesayers and LARPers should eat bullets.

*tips fedora*

You know I'm right.

you're a fag

Hopefully idols speak and move about means all these faggot hollywood liberals will leave the states after their mansions burn down.

No, ISIS is just an Israel proxy, as are the other Sunni jihadist groups. SSNP maybe?

> posts William Pierce
> quotes Bible

Pathetic.

Enhanced hurricanes which drowned Texas and Puerto Rico. The dragon's head is Quebec and Newfoundland while its body the USA

>two voices will call out in the silence that all will hear
Well, we said it was the Trump/Putin EU meet, but I bet there's another one here soon. About every half year I imagine we could expect one too.

Gimme that Slytherin, my basilisk demands it.

fuck your gay shit it was a 2016 prophesy and we're almost to 2018.

I got you. I've thought about it in only philosophical and metaphysical terms too. God and Devil are forces. Also the part about the physical world. Thought the world was made by God as a proving ground to sort out the weak and what not.

Anything in revelations about Pedowood California burning to the ground because that shit is happening right now?

>Two Voices

Comet and Mueller will plead the fifth when the entire Russia shit unravels and they are charged by IG.

THIS IS BEGINNING RIGHT NOW BTW.

damn that's a pretty good explanation of the star gorging line

Are you telling me a penis drawing made of testicles and smaller penises also looks like an egyptian penis?
HOLY SHIEEEEET DAAAAWWWWWGGGGGG
Rev it up boys. We got tons of bullshit we can extract from arbitrary similarities. Super occult mastery here I come! sebpearce.com/bullshit/

The holy trinity is atoms.

Jews worship the god EL. The ARK of the covenant was an ELectric ark of lightning.

Or maybe it will be Meuller/Clinton or Clinton/Obama...

Anyway this will be the lies being exposed and them put before court/congress/the public and they will try to remain silent or plead the fifth but it will be too late and everyone will see through it.

Checkā€™d

This could be many people. Doesn't give a specific number. We already see this happening. Maybe it will get more intense.
>the belly of the dragon will drip water
Could be a terrorist attack on a dam. Or some mountain will get packed with snow and cause a major flood somewhere.
No clue. Jesus and Satan maybe?
>a rock will stand on seven hills.
Rebuilt temple possibly.
>the Ravens will starve
Ravens eat everything from birds eggs in nests to insects and even much larger animals that they have to gang up on. This is basically when everything that flys and everything that creepeth and crawleth dies. The Ravens will have none to eat.
>the bear will leave its cave forever
This could be California seceeding. or again like with the Ravens they've got nothing left to eat. Maybe the world will catch on fire and winter won't exist so the bear doesn't need to hybernate anymore.
The ring could possibly be Muslims going in circles around that cube and the rod could be a nuke.

>Ravens will starve

My nigs gonna go the entire postseason without winning

I see it is a big media not reporting on something big, but that thing being so big that when these people speak out everyone will have heard about it.
Maybe pedo stuff, maybe Clinton stuff, maybe both

lel

Oh boy more /cbts/ tier larping.

The vote did, but brexit itself is an ongoing process I.e drifting away. So I don't really see it as happening "first". Technically the talks didn't even get underway until after Trump won anyway.

Meant to reply to

> Trump moves u.s embassy from tel aviv to jeuruselum

> Mudhists Go Batshit insane

> mudshits see this as some kind of biblical prophecy of doom

> all mudhsits join forces to prevent the u.s embassy from being move to jerusalem because the mudshit reigion forbades it

>mushits all attack israel

> attack triggers america to defend it's most important ally in the middle east(probably in the world)

> america fucking obliterates the mushits and destroy their lands with fire and fury the likes of which have never been seen before

> refugee crisis x's 6gorrlian

> mudshits flood into germany instantly putting germany into le 56% club, all the while poland remains perfectly fine

> americas greatest ally finally gets recognition from international communities

> burgers rejoice

>poland remains fine unlike germany

does Sup Forums agree?

the Rock on the hill is Peter "The Rock" becoming the next pope; he is the current favorite and a real deus volt kinda pope