Boku wa

Boku wa....

turash da

>Has a super hot wife that's also a willing cuck.

M8, how can you be sad?

Did he deserve everything he got?

His goals were laudable but his methods to attaining them got too extreme. When he had that vision of him smiling as he shot Ilya point blank while holding her I think that was the moment he became irredeemable. If he's willing to sacrifice his own daughter, let alone his wife for his goal of peace on earth, then its all for naught anyway, and he finally realized this before he drowned in his ideals and died. I love Kiritsugu as a character, but I can't say I feel much sympathy for him after seeing that.

MAIYA.

The cucking went both ways user.

>spoilering his death but not ilya's

>grown ass man using boku
no wonder he's still a manchild, and has ideals as such

Hero da

edgelord da

I find this image more disturbing than it should be

SIX
BILLION
PEOPLE

...正義の味方だ。

6 000 000 gorillion

What do you think of this one then?

He looks so dead...
I don't what it is but Kiritsugu scares me.
Not because "LEL XD TIM ULTER 2X ACCEL N HE USE GUNS"
But something about him just kills me every time I even try rewatching fate/zero.
What could it be Sup Forumsnons?

He's a sociopathic mercenary who has killed his emotions to accomplish his objectives at any cost, shown time and time again he's willing to ruthlessly murder people, even those dearest to him on a dime, and has PTSD out the wazoo. He killed his own father, his own mentor, and demonstrated he was capable of even killing his own daughter if the need arised. He's a cold-blooded motherfucker, but at the same time he actually has principles and a goal that he's fighting for as well. It would be one thing if he were just a rootless contract killer who was in it for the money, but the fact that he's actually a utopian thinker willing to kill untold amounts of people for the promise of a better future is wahat really makes him intimidating. He's edgelord done right.

SEIGI NO MIKATA

why is he such a fucking manchild

Jews?

Edojiiroodo desu

>He killed his own father
His father doesn't seem to be evil though. Everything is brown flip's fault.

curses

>ilya dies in every route
Might as well spoiler the sky is blue.

Shirou is the red man.
Same with Hollow Ataraxia.

mintee furreiba

Oy vey!