I think Al Franken is a faggot but I hope he doesn't step down tomorrow...

I think Al Franken is a faggot but I hope he doesn't step down tomorrow. I hope he stays and tells everyone to eat shit and claim he dindunuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YhAE3gQKzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marion Berry also abused crack, and he kept his job

Conyers finally retired, tho his fucking spawn will take his place right away.

An actual clown will be replaced by another democrat clown, probably a nigger.

(((Al franken))) is a filthy jew and needs to quit

If the dems oust Conyers and Franken, Repubs have no leg to stand on with Moore. But Republicans are too retarded to know they're shitting in their own dinner by supporting him. And democrats are too retarded to put a spotlight on it rather than muh rushuh

>also abused crack

Notice how the left fires their predictors, but the right elects them to office?

Conservatives in America are morally bankrupt. It wouldn't matter if Moore fucked a 3 year old on camera. You'd still vote for him because REEEEEEE LIBERALS!!!

Republicans don't have to do shit just because democrats do.

I wouldn't count on that, Trump almost won the state and the Republican candidate won by a few hundred votes when Franken stole the seat.

I'd vote for a serial killer over a liberal.

they are only doing it so they can act like they have the moral high ground to force Moore out
>we got rid of ours, now you have to do the same
and watch, the GOP will be saying the same.
that is how afraid of pro-trump politicians getting into office.

democrat governor appoints his replacement

Franken's mistake was admitting he did anything wrong. He had nowhere to go but down after that.

me too, the longer this draws out the better. it will subject libs to intense cognitive dissonance.

Franken and Conyers aren't the only democrat congressmen assaulting women. lol. Like the two of them being in there actually stopped libtard news from screeching at Moore to drop out anyway. So even though dems were for them before they were against them now that they're gone that means dems are peachy and didn't do nuffin.

Ok, you run with that line of reasoning and see how it works out.

notice how the left fires a senator who is on camera groping a female soldier's breasts but the right stands by their people when they're falsely accused of rape and the only evidence is a signature in a yearbook that still hasn't been turned over for examination by professionals with no other evidence of misconduct beyond hearsay?

last ditch effort to force a Moore loss

I can't wait for the salt threads when he wins

>I think Al Franken is a faggot but I hope he doesn't step down tomorrow.
Evil monster kike
Attacks bitches and isn't gay
>I hope he stays
Why are you even here?

You mean like the Jews when they chose to let Barabbas go free instead of Jesus?

Moore can get elected and resign and the governor can appoint another Republican, way better choice than electing a democcrat

He should never have been in office to being with, he won his first Senate race because of a (((recount))).

>More than 30 of Al Franken’s Democratic colleagues urged him to quit the Senate

Hahahah up to 33 now

This. I believe Moore will get elected and then forced to resign.

At least let the man be Senator for 6 months so he can enjoy some tail before he resigns

this is infuriating. Like a senate seat is some family property he can will on to his kin. The system needs to be burned the fuck down.

>dems shit on franken because they know he'll be replaced with another dem
>then they can grandstand and say LOOK WE BOOTED ONE OF US NOW CAN REPUBLICANS DO THE SAME?

muh moral high ground

Not gonna happen. Women have the upper ground right now from all the shit that's happening in Hollywood. They are going to kick his ass out before he even gets to speak.

>Conservatives in America are morally bankrupt
Sucks to have your own tactics flipped against you doesn't it?

Franken needs to stay !!!

>Like a senate seat
House

Reuters says Franken will resign tomorrow.

the party wants him out. he won't find it easy to stick around. they probably want a poc over another white guy.

Conservatives railed against this accusation culture BS. It isn't even Rs calling on Franken to resign. Its fellow democrats that forced him. What are conservatives to do? Democrats built up a mob, but one which you can ignore if you just have the courage to say "this is false. Get the fuck out". But Democrats have told us we can't say that, and they will enforce this rule on their own. So Dems are the only ones their mob is able to attack, and the mob is glad to do it. They'll take out anyone . It's just too perfect.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""WHITE"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's name is KARMA

It's hilarious how Conyers supporters are whining about how Franken gets a pass (because he's white) and their boy is being made to leave. I love watching libs point fingers at each other.

>roy moore
>a guy that likes perfectly legal 16 year olds
>even asked their fathers permission first
>somehow that makes him morally bankrupt

Fucking leftards, I hope they self destruct by taking every word women say seriously.

which is somehow worse than fondling a news reporter in her sleep and taking a picture for laughs.

THESE ARE NOT MY VALUES. THEY ARE EUROPEAN VALUES

:)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YhAE3gQKzg

Trump curse laid the LASH on this smarmy faggot.

If Dems oust Franken, they'll be forced other oust literally any male Dem accused of anything.

Not every Dem senator is in a blue state. They are retarded. Schumer et al are retarded

Just imagine if franken goes full villain and shows his true self in the announcement.

>Me resign? How dare you! Who are you goyim to demand one of god's chosen to resign? Do you not know where you goyim stand without the power of god's chosen? Women especially should know their place! It's blasphemy! Another shoa! I demand a apology for it!

>Democrat fucks up
>All other Democrats abandons him
>Republican fucks up
>All other Republicans surrounds him and wards off the wolves.

This is why the Dems can't ever do shit even when they're in power.

>Notice how the left fires their predictors, but the right elects them to office?

Really? From what I remember, Democrats voted against convicting President Bill Clinton.

Also, Mary Jo Kopechne's killer is still revered and celebrated by the Left today.

Meanwhile, Al climaxes as he watches Nancy Pelosi lace up her leather corset...

To be continued

I'd enjoy seeing those tit-tays despite being well past the best by date