bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42260985

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42260985
youtu.be/BLb3o65q0vk
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you nothing to say Christ cucks?

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
>[] [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]1 / 0 / 1 / 2 [Update] [Auto]
>File: jesus.jpg (176 KB, 1000x803)
> Muslim buys Jesus Anonymous (ID: 1HyrllNN) 12/06/17(Wed)19:32:32 No.152295905▶
>A Muslim Billionaire just bought a new dartboard for his man cave
>bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42260985
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 1HyrllNN) 12/06/17(Wed)19:52:59 No.152297974▶
>have you nothing to say Christ cucks?
>[Post a Reply][] [Return] [Catalog] [Top] 1 / 0 / 1 / 2 [Update] [Auto]
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
>Thread Watcher
>× Sup Forums - Kek firestorms
>× Sup Forums - Since WW3 is at our door step, what is the fi
>× Sup Forums - Anyone else watching this shit? Its so obvio
>Reply to Thread No.152295905

Jesus Christ is the son of God and through him I will have eternal peace with my maker, Amen.

stop your turning on the iconoclasts

why does every paitning of jewsus look like a jewish goat transvestite?

Isn't Jesus still an important figure in Islam?

good point, I think that was the fashion when they invented him

Jesus didn't really care about images. That's more of a people thing.

It's not Jesus, it's a painting of Jesus made by some italian Faggot 500 years ago.

Also, the Muzzie isn't even destroying it, he has loaned it to a museum in Abu Dhabi. He just wants to be able to say "Look at me, I own the most expensive painting in the world".

Fake news. Its been bought by an Arab prince for a private gallery. Jesus is a prophet in Islam and is revered as a holy man. They don't see him as the son of God though and thats where Christians and Muslims differ greatly. Jews DESPISE Jesus and thus I'd be more worried if a Jew had bought it.

Only Muhammad is banned from physical art. The others aren't.

Nope, he wants to say 'Look at us (Islamic world) We own the Christ!'

>Every
I find Akianes vision of Jesus that she drew when she was 8 to be a good one.

in that one he looks like 'that teacher' who 'gets along with kids' a bit too well, perhaps she was trying to describe her abuser, kids do that you know, they can't always vocalize inner turmoil but they can often portray it through the medium of crayons.

Her stuff is a little too evangelical for my taste

niggers mad jesus wasn't a nog
>nigga israel is in africa
No just no

Jokes on you, faggot. Jesus is highly revered in Islam actually. Muslims cream their pants when they praise Jesus. That being said, Mohammad is the only one higher than Jesus in the muslim scale.

Like said though, if a rich kike had bought instead, THAT'S when I'd start to worry.

Well good luck with that, because all he owns is a painting by an italian sodomite.

im more upset that the museum auctioned it off

Its for truths sake esau, and nobody said anything about hamite land

From what I gather, Muslims don't hate Christ (only kikes do and edgy neopagans), rather they deny His divinity and claim he was a prophet instead.

>Eternal Anglo automatically doesn't blame his eternal ally, the Eternal Jew
Britannia rules the mud.

Prove it.

I hope it helps bring the sand niggers to a better relationship with Jesus Christ.

>Well good luck with that, because all he owns is a painting by an italian sodomite.
You guys never understand the power of symbolism, perhaps that's why you are so easily dominated and controlled by the (((masters))) of symbolism.

If you can't see the symbolic nature of the west, the west that literally owned the earth a few decades ago not being able to buy Da Vinci's Christ, and so it ends up in the hands of a man who helps fund the rape of Europe, then there is no hope for you.

please don't compare jesus to a pedophile

I was comparing a kids drawing with a paedophile

Pretty sure Jesus is a revered prophet in Islam.

theres one religion where hes a revered prophet

and one religion where the people refuse to use a normal addition sign becuase it looks too much like a cross, thus reminding them of jesus.

Shroud of Turin, kike.

So that's OK then, a long lost painting by arguably one of Christian Europes greatest men (not just painter but thinker, inventor, scientist and visionary) of the Christ no less, the central figure and and literal philosophical bedrock of everything great about the west is not hanging in the west, it's not in Italy or France or Britain or the US, it's hanging in a desert outpost, not as a messiah or as the son of god, but as a lesser prophet, a precursor to a paedophile slave trading warlord with Arab genes.

As you can see, Christians are mature enough not to riot and kill people every time some faggot tries to mock our religion.

Indeed, perhaps that goes some way towards explaining Christianity's spectacular decline.

This makes Arabs sound like Chads.

my point exactly, where are all the Christian chads?

Too smart to buy a fucking painting for 400 million dollars

>spectacular decline

citation needed

That's fake, he had and afro

Extra points: what color did the LORD make moses's hand?

youtu.be/BLb3o65q0vk

Christian just means anointed

I urge you sir to make use of a little known web tool galled google, some suggested searches...

>Current percentage of all churches in Europe that are no longer used as churches
>Why are there more mosques IN USE in Sweden than churches?
>Christians v Muslims - population stats for the past 50 years
>Projected population stats for Muslims v Christians over the next 100 years
>How did Islam conquer Europe?
>Muslim birth rates v Christian birth rates
>Why are there 29 Muslims in the top 100 richest men but no Christians?

>if a rich kike had bought instead, THAT'S when I'd start to worry.
why would you worry?
jews buy tons of art as investments
the nazis stole tons of it in the war. there's even a word just for that - raubkunst. remember the story of the art dealer who had a flat full of the stuff that was found a few years ago? look up the name cornelius gurlitt

It's a picture some dude made 500 years ago, give or take. I don't want to say anything regarding his artistic merit but this hardly qualifies as a religious artifact. As such, it should pretty much be irrelevant to every christian. In conclusion, who the fuck cares.

see...

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

At least now the mussies will be able to recognise who's slaughtering them in a few years.

>it's hanging in a desert outpost
mate it's going to be in a branch of the Louvre
it'll probably come to Paris at some point

actually that might be worse

You assign disproportionate value to this piece of art. While it may be indeed be rare and sought after by people who actually give a shit about it, it's religious value is practically zero. As such, I don't see why you are trying to stir shit up unless this is your intention.

>Bought by someone from the house of al-Saud
I take it back, since the al-Saud family is a crypto Jew family.

>white Jesus
>plebs still think the Saviour was white

Fire away lad,fire away

>Muslims
>Hating Jesus
Nigga what? I hate Islam as much as the next guy - but Muslims don't hate Jesus. He's a part of their religion as well.

but there are christians in the top 100 richest men

>expecting a blindly discriminatory anime imageboard to understand the nuances of the religion they blindly hate

Come on user, where did you think you were?

> being this naive

Someone from the Saudi family bought it, and Saudis are kikes. So if it does end up getting damaged, it's due to the Jews, not muslims.

Stay mad.

so a Muslim gave infidels 450 million for a piece of cloth with paint on it?

Islam is literally just a rib off of Judaism with some Christian stories inverted and thrown in there. And then sprinkle some crazy bullshit on top to make it complete, (Flying donkey and Meccas lava moat.) Oh and how could I forget the fact that their prophet was a beta autist who didn't want to talk to his followers and actually had rules about when they could bother him. Literally the "Modern Art" of the religious world.. Over saturated garbage. Nah I trust Muslims believe in their own bullshit enough not to harm a painting of Christ. Who they viewed as essentially one of Histories greatest Philosophers.

>Heads to Abou Dhabi
Yeah somone's gonna throw Acid on it.

>why does every paitning of jewsus look like a jewish goat transvestite?
Because he was.

Wow. That’s a heck of a post.