Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums
Why are flat girls so superior in any way conceivable? why are flat chests so alluring?

Because female breast fat does not actually serve any practical purpose.

Shame about all those slutty piercings, though.

1. Attraction to breasts is a lingering instinct from infancy. You're subtley fulfilling mild incestuous desires by going after cowtits.
2. Girls with flat chests hold you closer to their heart
3. Without a chest to draw your eyes, you can admire a girl's face for how attractive it is on its own
4. Big breasts obscure a girl's figure. It's harder to get a thin waist - let a lone appreciate one - if there are fat tits covering up the upper frame
5. Tits sweat and stink, and are painful to look at because they break a girl's back. Flat chests are low maintenance.

You are attracted to their insecurity about their chest because you yourself are insecure. Any other questions?

a man of culture, i see

Ugly Cowfucker.

Poll time:

Do you prefer big breasts or small breasts?

How big are/were your mother's breasts?

God wills it.

Small.

On the smaller side of average.

Small

I'd guess C been a while since I last saw them

small
average

My mother had huge tits. I prefer girls with smaller chests than hers. Anything the same or larger horrifies me.

I don't dislike flat girls if they have a figure with curves. If they're flat and got no curves, you're basically fucking a genitalswapped young boy.

A and B cups are god tier. Most of my ex's tit could fit in my mouth and that's when I discovered the joy of smaller sizes.
Mommy has large badonkers

You're gay OP

Humans are hard coded to desire youth

Small.
Around average.

Small
She's average, I guess.

Pure like a cut of perfect timber.

there is literally nothing bad with liking flat boys

Both Small.

Small.
Pretty obnoxiously large.
Don't know exact size, but they're large.

Because science.

Flat is ____

Small breasts are the best, but I have been known to dabble in larger busts from time to time.

Tremendous. Horrifyingly so.

lol none saying they love big breasts now

THE BEST

Large
most people here haven't touches a breast in their entire life
small tits are so god damn boring. There's nothing to even touch. Anything less than a handful is worthless.

Big. My mother's were/are fucking enormous. Then again, flat chests are good too. It really depends on what gets me hard at the time. I do like them bigger on the whole though.

JUSTICE
normalfag out

male

I only like flat. My mom has cowtits.

where is this from?