Vegito Blue VS Gogeta SS4

Who would win, Sup Forums?

Aizen

me

Oh come on faggots humor me.

I think Gogeta would win because he literally beat the embodiment of dragonballs while vegito retconned the potaras and ended up doing nothing.
>inb4 GT not canon

>tfw new movie has universe hopping villain fucks shit up and GT and Super universe/timelines temporarily intersect
>super trunks and gt trunks meet
>SSJB vegito and SSJ4 goteta fight villain and win
>non-canon to both universes, but becomes its own offshoot so it still counts

Zamasu was laughably stronger than Omega Shenron and Vegetto was clowning on him. Gogeta would get fisted to hell and back.

In SSJ1 Vegito>Gogeta by miles. Also SSJB is not a SSJ4 alike transformation, the power scaled by even more retarded lenghts considering how SSJG already went full bullshit mode and then we got SSJB out of nowhere which BTFO SSJG.

But in the end, the potara fusion is just much much stronger than the dance fusion, I would say SSJ3 Vegito and SSJ4 Gogeta would be a more or less even battle.

If they fought in super gogeta would have a spirited battle with goku or vegeta who would then fuse and be about the same power level and then they'd get bored or unfuse or something and decide to be friends
If they fought in GT they would both unlock SSJ5 and vegito would win from time out.
If they fought in DBZ Vegito would win because the potara fuse people at their maximum instead of needing the stronger one to lower their power level to match for the dance version.

If we go by power level (inb4 power levels mean nothing) in only Normal God Form Goku had a power level equal to SS4
If we assume the power increases from base God to SSB the same as it does from base Saiyan to Super Saiyan Gogeta is dead. Plus Vegito is stronger than Gogeta base form as well.

>Zamasu was laughably stronger than Omega Shenron
nope

Omega Shenron is like a fucking clown in front of the bullshit Zamasu pulled off and Vegetto was making him his bitch with only a little difficulty. Even with the retarded Potara retcon Vegetto would still have more than enough time to wreck Gogeta's shit.

Yep. Shenron would get destroyed by SSG Goku. Zamasu is far above that level. If Vegetto can even land a hit on Zamasu, then he would only have to fart in Shenron's general direction and Shenron would die.

Different user, but Zamasu should be stronger than Omega Shenron by fucking far, as in, Omega Shenron should instantly dissappear the moment he touches Zamasu. BUT, that is trying to base facts on Toei's horrible power scaling, where such an absurd being jobed hard against Trunks who was around SSJ4 level, we will have to wait for the manga outcome to debate. Current manga's Black full power (SSJ2) goes higher than Goku's SSJ3 and Zamasu powerlevel is unknown, by logic, he should be weaker than Black.

Zamasu was fighting a guy who nearly destroyed the universe just by clashing with Beerus, said guy had only gotten stronger by then. Zamasu would destroy Omega Shenron with a flick of the fingers.

Its impossible to tell seeing how God power up is completely un-gaugable and Super's power scaling is completely wack.

With SSJ4 you can at least understand it and it runs in line with the saiyan lore and powers

Oozaru = x10 base power
SSJ = x100 base power
SSJ2 = x200 base power
SSJ3 = x400 base power
SSJ + Oozaru = x100 X x10 = x1000
SSJ4 = x1000

SSJ4 Gogeta = x1000 X x1000

So Gogeta would x1000000 base goku.

all this autism.

and ssj was just x50

>show us Vegito Blue against Zamasu
>literally just ends up being the SSJ4 Gogeta fight all over again
>even the time limit and use of ultimate attack that didn't do shit was 1:1
>people will still debate over which one was better, even when they have literally become one and the same

user the difference between SSJ4 and SSB is that Vegito made an honest effort to kill Zamasu, and with his healing factor (half immortality) that's hard to do.

Both defuse before anybody wins due to their personalities.

Vegito, clearly.

I just want to throw this out there: Omega Shenron should've never been stronger than like....Super Saiyan 2.

Gogeta. It's stated in GT that everybody before ssj 2 baby has weaker power level than him. Vegito will get stomped by far far far and beyond.

That is false and the fact is that SSB is weaker than earthquake and slower than slowpoke because SSB vegeta died due to earthquake.

>It's stated in GT that everybody before ssj 2 baby has weaker power level than him
So? The top tiers in Super blow Baby out of the water with utter ease. Golden Freeza would murk Gogeta. Anything above that is just unfair.

SSB is actually much weaker than nappa because when Goku kill normal freeza at ROF. Goku shooted kamehameha straight to earth killing freeza yet the earth doesn't explode.

Are you an idiot because clearly GT timeline above super. So by that logic all super character stated way below SSJ 4 and below ssj2 baby.

So do you guys think by the end of Super they'll lose the ability to use god Ki and everything will kinda reset to make a way for GT or will GT be forever dismissed?

Side note I will say this forever, Krillin fucking won.

Super's are full of jobber and doesn't have any relevant feat. Surely by that logic all GT characters would stomp all super characters.

I don't think god ki would contradict super. base kid goku already way-way stronger than the strongest boo as stated on GT.

GT isn't even canon, you retard. Nowhere does it reference the God forms. If they existed then they would have used them. GT assumes that no significant power-ups like SSG or SSBlue happened, and therefore is invalid when being compared to such forms.

This is common sense. Use your brain.

GT is as canon as can be you idiot. It's stated as official sequel. Don't be an idiot, newfag.

>It's stated as official sequel.
By whom?

God form is much weaker and waste of energy form as stated in the manga and super anime. so they don't use it as simple as that

god form literally had infinite Ki in the canon movie

It's stated by TOEI as canon sequel. "You are fool and clueless talking to you just waste of time.

Much weaker form than what? Nowhere is it stated in either the manga or anime that it's weaker than SSJ3.

>It's stated by TOEI
>by TOEI
>TOEI
Thanks for proving my point, retard.

Are you idiot? if it has infinite ki goku wont die because of laser and vegeta wont die because of earthquake. goku lost his red hair for little time in the movie wow great you're stupid. I'm done you're stupid and clueless.

>Idiot think that toriyama ever stated about canon word.
You're very very very very very very clueless and that bored me.

GT makes ALOT more sense than super. It also didn't have half the asspulls as super

>Idiot think that toriyama ever stated about canon word.
You're not even making any sense. Learn English, retard.

GT is canon get over it fag.

No it isn't.

Question, genuine question, not trying to argue with you. If this user is still here, what do you think canon means?

If GT was good you would all accept it as canon

Honestly, of you go back amd watch, omega shenron fights a LOT like zamasu
Deserted cityscape, covers the planet in negative energy, is effectively immortal
Its only once zamasu starts to cut tears in the fabric of reality that we see a difference between the two.
But, that being said, ss4 gogeta was so high above omega shenron that he nearly killed him by goofing around for ten minutes, the using a bbkhh.
Ssb vegito was dominating, but still had to fight fairly aggressively, and was only physically dominating zamasu. He wasn't outdoing any dimenaional stuff.
So, while zamasu was eventually stronger than omega, it sure seems like gogeta was stronger than vegito.

canon is a meme. in japan they have no concept of canon.so its just western autism. therefore go mcfuck yourself

Shenron: created from the wishes of reviving billions of ningens and planets

Zamasu: got rekt by the power level of a small group of weak and starving humans

Shenron > Zamasu. Therefore, Gogeta SS4 > Vegito SSB.

They have no sense of continuity in Japan?

ignore the spics. there's a reason why broly, cooler, gogeta, etc. doesn't exist in the main DB storyline.

>Super is canon

Which super though? Manga or anime?

Super Saiyan God is pure meme as he got killed by a laser gun.

show any proof where toriyama explicitly said super is canon

Literally go into any Super thread and you'll find autistic spergs linking to articles with Toriyama interviews about Super.

oh so you cant? thanks for proving my point

It's canon that the potara fusion is stronger than the dance fusion so even if gogeta where to go blue or Vegito ssj4, in any case Vvegito will always be stronger than Gogeta.

Base state goku could fight on equal terms with uub who was at kid buu powerlevel at the end of DBZ, so I don't think they contradict each other.

Design wise I go for SSJ4 over SSJGod/Blue any day of the week
Fight wise whatever Toriyama feels like, most likely Vegito Blue stomps Gogeta in an almost comedic fasion to make Super characters look superior to GT characters OR it is an actual fight that ends in dual knockout

>It's canon that the potara fusion is stronger than the dance fusion
not any more, blue vegetto was barelly stronger than goku alone

Oh sure because vegito is much weaker than SSJ 2 trunks and weaker than merged zamasu even couldn't even harm merged zamasu and has very short time limit too.

What would you get if Vegoku and Goketa fused?

Vegokueta?

they will fight in the universe tournament arc because GT is canon in a parallel universe

SO no one want to claim universal level powerlevel status again? want to make an irrational claim that both (2) destroyed rocks are actually planet. Why dont' you just start by explaining why beerus planet doesn't get destroyed or kaio planet. When kaio planet can be destroyed by weaker than freeza form of cell. Where this dbs fags starting ranting 3 punch of do nothing to universe..... and claimed it as goku's feat too when it require beerus involvement. Why is this broken cassete answer has not yet being posted?

You're a complete retard. I'd be surprised if you can even dress yourself.

still no proof? maybe other way, how about you post proof that toriyama explicity states gt is not canon? or is this too hard for you too?

I'm not him, btw. I think he was correct. The retard one's you.

1. blue is stronger than ssj4
2. potara fusion is stronger than dance fusion
3. potara's fusion time limit is still higher than the dance fusion

Vegito should win this with no difficulty

>The retard one's you.
Either learn English or ride the short bus to school, retard.

I'm not in the habit of spoonfeeding stupid morons who can't do research for themselves. I've given you the direction, it''s your own fault if you don't take it.

lol nigga, just admit you cant post it because it doent exists and stop making a fool of yourself

>1. blue is stronger than ssj4
Wrong it's weaker than eartquake
> potara fusion is stronger than dance fusion
Wrong it's weaker than SSJ future trunks
>3. potara's fusion time limit is still higher than the dance fusion
Wrong gogeta time limit is higher and dance and could be used over and over repeatedly unlike pottare fusion. Potara fusion even has a set limited output before defuse unlike gogeta.

time limits are both affected by huge ki, blue gogeta would be even shorter than ssj4 gogeta

>The retard one's you.
This is correct my monkey brain's friend.
Where do you come from? From a jungle, my idiot friend? Do you learn english from a monkey or a pig?

Vegito because Gogeta ss4 is not canon.

You are wrong.In gogeta case when both defuse if both fusee still in ssj 4 form they can dance again and fuse again. In pottara fusion it has set time limit and output limit too.

Goku alone is Universal + in Super

Zamasu was severely weakened by Vegito, also Trunks had a new form and the energy of everyone on the planet including Goku and Vegeta.

You are missinformed, the max duration of the potara is said to be 30 min, with the retcon the potara fusion is said to last 1 hour.
Since both decrease their timer by using energy it's safe to say that the potara fusion will outlast the dance fusion.

no, theres a 30 time break they have to wait before dancing again, we dont know how it works in potara case

No in GT they can re dance right away. In pottara fusion it's ipossible. In GT gogeta is not a jobber unlike in super. His attack has done the job as stated by goku he said it makes shenron attack become harmless. In merged zamasu, zamasu is healthier than ever.

REad this idiotPottara fusion is super doesn't last 1 hour are you an idiot. Did you watch the anime? OMG fuck off you're so idiot and it's insulting.

> in super

and gogeta ssj4 doesnt last 30 min, are you illiterate?

He can dance again and pottara fusion is still way faster and full frontal total idiot jobber unlike gogeta that literally won the battle alone.

Sorry, if you're too stupid to even follow basic instructions, then I can't help you. Good luck in life, my barely-functional friend.

>This is correct my monkey brain's friend.
You can't even get simple grammar right. You must be 18+ to post on this site.

Lol moving the goal post my monkey friend? Idiot like you wasting people time and annoyed people.

so why didnt they dance again? is it because they cant? or maybe because it takes too long dance?
>its superior
lol its shit, they couldnt do it deal with it

>Lol moving the goal post
You don't even know what that is, retard.

I don't really know what you're trying to tell me, Pedro.
Are you implying that God Goku isn't universal?
I watched the anime and I already said that the max duration of the fusion are 30 minutes for the dance fusion and 1 hour for potara, you can surely figure out which number is higher.

Are you an idiot?
Do you even watch GT. Omega Shenron has lost its power and become harmless.
Vegeta also doesn't like the idea.
Stupid newfag is really spreading non stop and keep multiplying.

Poor your damaged brain you pig and monkey hybrid. Go fix your brain by eating shit.

Oh this idiot is illiterate. Fuck off and lurk for 10 years before posting.

>Spic banter

this is literally all in your head, theres a time break between fusions, and never in gt they stated otherwise

I see just tell me straight from the start you're an idiot that didn't even watch GT.

tell me when did they said that, ep and time

Just download the fusion episode are you that stupid or your internet just that poor.

ep and time, it surely cant be too hard for you if you know it

why should i spoonfeed a lazy newfag fuck like you are you a baby?

you just cant, i get it