Redpill me on Assad

Just a year ago, he was the worst man on earth. Now news about him has died out - he seems to have beaten ISIS, and he's no more a problem. What happened? How did ISIS suddenly get beat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/trump-ends-cia-arms-support-for-anti-assad-syria-rebels-u-s-officials-idUSKBN1A42KC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump got elected, shut down the CIA program to fund ISIS, let Russia bomb shit, worked WITH Putin to defeat ISIS and now they're dead.

A year ago, Obama was working with ISIS for "regime change" for his fucking oil pipeline.

Killed half a million people. Demonized Assad, who had Christians, Jews, Alawites, and Sunnis living mostly peacefully together.

Now we have President Trump.

Yes. This.

but is he white?

If this is true, why doesn't Trump gloat about it? That would be proof that Obama supported terror.

I never thought that he was the worst man on earth. I'm not very well informed about the middle east and with progressing war it turned even more chaotic.
But I didn't believe that the mahority of Syrians wanted to get rid of him and he was the biggest monster there. I also didn't believe he gassed the Syrians.
Since Hussein and Gaddafi I was against replacing Assad.
-

He looks exactly like a guy I went to high school with. That's the extent of my knowledge about him.

>Be the best middle east country
>Get fucked by kike funded terrorists cause you dont want saudi oil pipeline
>Terrorists false flag gas attacks
>Get hated by the west
>Win anyways

It's a typical occurence. When the media can no longer maintain a fake narrative, they'll drop the issue and pretend it never happened.

Assad won, so now they tuck their tails between their legs and act like he no longer exists

white than most amerimutts
only 15% of american have blue eyes

his father was a better leader

Simple, trump won. ISIS was created and funded by the Obama administration.

No, but the answer to that question is more complicated than that. The middle east isn't monolithic. And actually, ancestral peoples of the levant, anatolia, and egypt were basically the same genetic stock as ancestral southern europeans (the purest form of which are the sardinians)

However, over time a lot of mixing in the middle east happened. The population was "browned" especially by arabs from the arabian peninsula who spread up and mixed into the native populations. HOWEVER, certain ethnic/religious groups kept to themselves more than others and remained more relatively unmixed. For example, christian minorities in places like syria, lebanon, and egypt tend to have "lighter" features than the muslim majority. Same is true with groups like the Alawites (who Assad is a member of) who are extremely secretive and keep to themselves and do not really mix with the outside population. And that's why he and his wife don't really look like your typical ISIS dunecoon.

Well sure, but he's done alright all things considered. Pretty good considering he just wanted to be an eye doctor but was forced into the role of leader because his brother died.

So by Trump ruining this though hasn't he strengthened Russia and weakened America greatly? Because our allies can't be happy with this turn of events.

muh pipelines

obama got thrown out,the isis fighters had no more funding from him and the plan was scrapped cause trump won.......why do you think the media is so mad?

His wife is a real qt and he deserves it all he a good boy.

>If this is true, why doesn't Trump gloat about it?
Perhaps he will at a later date and time.

I guess Prince George isnt white

The pipeline explanation is entry-level bluepill. Sure, gas is important, but it's not the main reason.

Here's the real deal:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/trump-ends-cia-arms-support-for-anti-assad-syria-rebels-u-s-officials-idUSKBN1A42KC