The ramification of declaring jewrusalem ast the capital if israel

> Mudhists Go Batshit insane

> mudshits see this as some kind of biblical prophecy of doom

> all mudhsits join forces to prevent the u.s embassy from being move to jerusalem because the mudshit reigion forbades it

>mushits all attack israel

> attack triggers america to defend it's most important ally in the middle east(probably in the world)

> america fucking obliterates the mushits and destroy their lands with fire and fury the likes of which have never been seen before

> refugee crisis x's 6gorrlian

> mudshits flood into germany instantly putting germany into le 56% club, all the while poland remains perfectly fine

> americas greatest ally finally gets recognition from international communities

> burgers rejoice

>poland remains fine unlike germany
SO Sup Forums Does this pretty much some of whats going to happen in the future??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=108947
youtube.com/watch?v=v1jtKNs5q2o&bpctr=1512620051
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A snippet from somewhere google-able that I found interesting:
>At the present time Israel is trying to ally with Saudi Arabia and Turkey to foment further conflict with Iran. The three were already in concert to destabilize Syria, however they failed due to the Russian intervention. The point of Trump's move is giving Israel what it wants at the worst possible time. Bibi can not do anything but to accept it, however it will turn the entire Muslim world against him. Meanwhile the Sauds cannot cut ties with the United States while being besieged by the Iranians in Yemen. Lastly, Turkey is cut off from the coalition simply by the uproar caused by its population thanks to Erdogan's sponsoring of radical Religion of Cuck™ for his profit.

This is more or less exactly what will happen, except for the fact that Europe will see the mudshits going apeshit and will choose to expell them rather than accept more terrorists into their midst.

This is the great awakening.

Brilliant analysis.

> Israel is our greatest ally
> What is the SAMSON OPTION
> What is the attack on the U.S.S LIBERTY
> What is International Zionism
> What is Bolshevism and Communism
> What is white genocide

Fuck Israel.
We should just invade it and make it into rightful Christian Clay, then we will put law and order back into the middle east.

>Trump announces embassy move
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.

this wasn't one of trump's better ideas
should of kept it in tel aviv.

I'm goina side with the leftists on this one.
this isn't just muslims this pisses off it always pisses of arab Christians

Good, the world needs another cleansing.

i already said poland will be fine

we all knew that trump promised many many many times that he would move u.s embassy to jueruselum if he got elected and i'm accepting of it, look at what he is doing back home

oven yourself, even hitler wanted the jews in one place be it fucking madagascar or israel damn this board is getting shilled

>> refugee crisis x's 6gorrlian
>> mudshits flood into germany instantly putting germany into le 56% club, all the while poland remains perfectly fine
Oh honey, oh sweetie.

Are you implying we'd leave any left alive?

>it also pisses off arab christians

all ten of them? i imagine they dont get nearly as angry, either way, given they are persecuted by the arab mudshit neighbors who are going to be rioting over this deal.

there's no way muslims would commit horrific crimes just because President Trump said something, because we know muslims are reasonable

>double arrows
>spacing after arrows
>memes in every part of your post
please go

You've all been groomed and conditioned to hate Muslims. They were fine with you until the billionaires decided to steal their land and mass murder their people for a greater Israel.

I think we're all missing the real heart of the matter, and that is that Sherushalem is the capital of Ishrael. God blesh the United Shesh.

Seems to me that Germany invading Poland is the next logical step in that particular situation... is WWIII just going to be a carbon copy of WWII?

xDDDD
Well maymayd my fellow rebbitor!

>Israel is our best ally

Wonder how many T_D tards realize much of the muslim refugee problems can be linked to the fucking jews destabalizing that region.

But of course “enraging mudshits” is hilarious. Same people I hope are the first ones to volunteer to fight for the jews.

Who gives a fuck where the capital is? Help me out here. Why does anyone give a fuck if they call their capital Tel Aviv or Jerusalem? What if they called the capital some other city? Seriously how does this impact anyone? I live in Excremento, if they changed the capital to San Francisco, I would not expect anyone to care. What difference does "the capital" make?

But dude the Lebanese power bloc lmao

there are tens of millions of arab christians

The rake rises.

Would registered democrats still vote for Bernie today??

>> mudshits see this as some kind of biblical prophecy of doom
So do christians lol

Major happenings Kek confirmation

You sound like a guy who writes lenghty posts on stormfront.

You are probably a 50+ fat fuck too, probably not even white by danish standards.

Was that before or after they encroached on European soil to the point where the Christians had to organize the Crusades just to drive them back?

>reddit

>spacing

>I get some cheese on toast
>it's tasty because I put barbecue sauce on it
>The battle of Ar Megiddo (Armageddon) brakes out at Ar Megiddo on the border between Israel and Syria
>I decide to have another two slices
>and a cup of tea

So...... 4D chess? We /holywar/ nao?

>all mudhsits join forces
not even remotely plausible

Because the terrorists refuse to recognize Jerusalem as the capital. The EU and UN refused to recognize it as Israel's capital. The terrorists always use it as a bargaining chip in all the so called negotiations. Prior presidents haven't had the balls to state reality, that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and the mudshits will never get control of it. Trump just did. He just exploded the hopes of the terrorists that one day they would take over Jerusalem. He just exploded the hopes of Soros and the globalist EU that one day, Israel would be forced to hand over Jerusalem to the terrorists. By officially moving the embassy there, Trump said that Jerusalem is not negotiable. No way, no how. If you want peace, you will deal with it. If not, fuck off.

wtf i love trump now

So whose side are the democrats on? I thought they hated neo-nazi's and massively rallied behind any jewish person getting criticised but now they are losing their shit about jerusalem being acnowledged as Israels capital.

This suprises me cause pretty much every jew is a democrat as well, what will they do?

Trump just created peace in the middle east
Obama fags BTFO
The deal was already done
Saudis on board
Master negotiator
Still not tired of winning

>lets die in war and destroy europe because HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GREATEST ALLY

>This suprises me cause pretty much every jew is a democrat as well, what will they do?

Most lefty jews hate israel (like Bernie Sanders) because it's an actual example of discrimination and population replacement of natives: what the mexicans are doing in the Southwest of the US is how israel was formed: overrun the locals demographically and win through sheer numbers. And since the pallies are shitskins they're automically oppressed

This is the best way to defeat the kikes: pit the nationalists against the leftists and watch the Jewish vermin eat itself.

Any anons know the verses from Revelations that talks about Jerusalem becoming a world problem or issue?

Stormfront is more intelligent than Sup Forums apparently since they don't let Jews subvert them every 3 seconds. Maybe I should move there.

This is some good salt.

le 4D chess is not real redditors said...

Shoo, ahmed you chuckle fucks have been up to no good since day one.

>This is the best way to defeat the kikes: pit the nationalists against the leftists and watch the Jewish vermin eat itself.

this honestly, I don't even think that is Trumps intention but getting Jews on board with hating Israel is perfectly fine with me

Isaiah 66:8, Isaiah 11:10-12, Ezekiel 36:22-28, Ezekiel 37:12, Ezekiel 38:8, Jeremiah 30:3-4, Zechariah 10:10

Isaiah 66 reads
Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall a land be born in one day?
Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment?
For as soon as Zion was in labor
she brought forth her children

>invaded Europe hundreds of time
>took over all of spain and moortugal
>tried to take france
>tried to take austria
>took over Constantinople, Greece, and parts all over the Med etc

oh fuck off, I hate that all you semites try to pull the same we dindu nuffin shit

50 stars.

muslims tried conquering through honorable use of force and that's admirable. we fought them in the crusades and we lost the region fair and square.

kikes on the other hand have taken over THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD through manipulation, usury and deceit. Our fucking nation, the most powerful in the world, is literally bending over backwards to suck the dick of less than 1% of the population of the world

The kikes control us, but they did it deceitfully. I can respect a good fighter, and muslims were that for a long time

ISRAEL FIRST!
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
WE'RE WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suck Jew cock harder faggot! until your shit stain nobody nation begins fighting on the front lines in the middle east; STFU and remain a chickenshit little nobody

get the fuck out of your basement faggot, real people don't talk like this. war is war, whether by deception or up front, grow the fuck up.

besides, mudshits ARE doing the deception now, the entire "refugee crisis" is that, they have imams preaching the take over of yurop and millions went, crying about human rights.

> Jerusalem embassy will be benghazi embassy 2.0

>mudshits ARE doing the deception now, the entire "refugee crisis" is that,

are you retarded? Do you think muslims have any power whatsoever?

Ask yourself this question: who' letting the muds in our countries in the first place?

nah

merkel knows another migrant crisis would be the end of the EU

the EU was not set up for this shit in mind,sure there is laws and plans to take refugees but not that amount

why you think the eu is quiet on the libyian slave trade? it acts as a barrier,also the eu has threatened to bomb the ports i watched alot on it of late.

the eu is trying to stem the tide cause it knows people are getting pissed...but they dont want to look racist so are doing it low key

i voted out at the brexit btw im just saying what i see.

the eu would not take another load of them...if anything they would rewrite the eu law to make it not legally binding

>Sup Forums is such an echochamber that they think muslims will declare war with the west over Jerusalem
either that or you're just LARPing

some dumb kike ITT thinks muslims pose any threat to white people, when jews literally have the most influential lobby

>mudshits ARE doing the deception now
'Operation Hornets Nest' was/is real dick head. try keeping up!

This is why I lurk Sup Forums

I like seeing the rabid fever dreams of the far-right. It's bizarrely satisfying.

i specifically said merkel and not any other country in europe because she does want more refugees and she will accept as many as possible, all the while poland remains fine

Heretic
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o

This is great. I am a Jew, so let me enlighten you. The liberal Jews of America are Jewish in DNA only. They don't follow their religion at all, and show less and less allegiance to their religion and Israel over time. They are Jewish in the way that Bill Clinton is a Christian. It is their genetic heritage, but not really what they believe. Their real religion is leftism, although some still have a little tribal allegiance built into their psyche, although it has been fading with each succeeding generation. What Trump is doing, is to force American Jews to make a choice. Do they continue to side with the leftists, who are increasingly composed of the likes of Linda Sarsour and BLM, or do they side with Israel? It will become harder and harder for them to straddle the fence and try to claim that they are both pro-Israel and also leftist. Keep in mind Israel is very right wing, as is Judaism when actually practiced. You start to see this break with guys like Alan Dershowitz, a lifetime leftist, who has become a Trump supporter. If this continues, a large number of Jews in this country will start to switch sides and join the right.

Its a retarded analysis. I'm not sure how anyone missed the fact Israel declared Jerusalem the captial years ago. It is America who is declaring it Israel's captial now. Muslims would not be any angrier at Israel, just the US.

Exactly. ZOGbot boomers and underage Kekistanis cheering to die in Iran.

And this. He formulated the Saudi coup first, got the new Saudi government to pledge support regarding Israel, and will negotiate a peace deal allowing for the formation of greater Israel before his term is done. Palestinians BTFO, globalists BTFO.

since we claim to be a bastion of freedom but look at the history of it, its all fucked up.

>the formation of Greater Israel will BTFO globalists

how fucking retarded are you? That's literally their entire plan

Probably none because even mild criticizm of Israel will get you banned for anti-semitism. T_D is 100% kiked.

The House intelligence committee has gotten their wish after a contempt of Congress was drawn up asking for top FBI and Justice Department officials to turn over documents the committee subpoenaed in late August. The committee wants to know why the FBI removed anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok but were never told about it.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will now testify before the House Judiciary Committee at an oversight hearing.
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=108947

You don't know Germany

More like

>America sucks Israels dick once again

>does what ever the Jew says, and pretends to love it

>still in a decade long middle eastern occupation, thanks to Jewish bankers, Jewish military industrial complex, and their allegiance to Israel

>Americans paid 6 trillion for this occupation, straight into the pockets of military industrialists, the doctors and hospitals who charge through the fucking roof for treating the American soldiers for their life long injuries, sacrificed to the defense of Israel and elites income.

>mossad takes down the twin towers, killing 3000 to amplify the conflict. Americans will sign away away their 1st and 2nd amendments with act 2 of the mossad.

>America will stay in perpetual global warfare against enemies they knowingly and purposefully create, throwing their futures and foreskins as tributes to the Jew as America has always done.

Wrong dipshit. A strongly Jewish, strongly nationalistic Israel is a thorn in the side of globalist domination. Nationalistic religious Jews of Israel will never submit to globalist dominion. There is a reason why the UN and EU have tried for decades to support "Palestine" and weaken Israel. There is a reason Obama sent operatives to Israel to try and swing the election and defeat Netanyahu. Nationalism, whether Jewish or Christian, is exactly what the Globalists most fear. Nationalism in America, nationalism in Israel. And the globalists will fall.

Fun watching how many US kikes are getting riled up over this.
Even Dave Rubin is showing his true colors.
Israel is a delightful little lightning rod of religious and political conflict.
>Muh Palestine isn't a country.
>Muh Canaanites built Jerusalem.
Tell them that if we are talking about the hereditary title to the lands of Israel, that no modern Jews have any genetic link to the Jews of 3000 years ago.
And that the Palestinian mudslimes they so despise do.
All this while Hollywood burns, this is turning out to be a grand finale to a fantastic year.

we're much better off if they show their true face now, rather than build up strength quietly and surprise us later.

>And the globalists will fall.

are you fucking retarded?
even leftist jews are coming out of the woodwork to support trump - and they're the biggest fucking globalists around

you literally fell for the biggest meme - you think that jews don't lie and don't manipulate, which has been shown to be historically inaccurate to say the least

>kike
yea becuase everything yo8u do you cant say its someone else wanting that now can you JEWS, which was what your scapegoat was to all the morons you think you control. now you left with up to kiling htem all. go on you live on usury welfare you wont live your the scum

just because they used trump doesnt mean we fell for anything, thats a shill scheme
hallmark of a shill

So why are they supporting trump if they are globalists? Or do you think trump is a globalist too? Are you that retarded?

This is a brilliant move. Stop listening to fucking progressives telling you that we need to care about Palestinian terrorist shitskins. Fuck em all, they're not getting Jerusalem. Do you honestly think that even if Trump didn't do this, and we had Obama 2.0 power, and we actually resolved the Palestine issue that we would allow the Palestinians to install a capital city in Jerusalem? Fuck no, they would have to do the same as the Jews and pick somewhere else as a compromise.

If you think (((Trump))) isn't part of their master scheme, you're an idiot. Of course he's in on it.

Oy vey

youtube.com/watch?v=v1jtKNs5q2o&bpctr=1512620051

JEWISH Question Movie put in Limited State. Needs to be shared and watch to wake up to the Zionist Jew problem in the Middle East

> america fucking obliterates the mushits and destroy their lands with fire and fury the likes of which have never seen before

yea, except the only way that can be done without killing noncombatants is by sending troops on the ground, which means American casualties

tell me why putting an embassy in Jerusalem is worth American lives again????

So? What thenfucking conclusion you only wrote some words.

who am I shilling for? the only one shilling here is you, with your clear support of the kikes.

I'm shilling for America because I'm sick and tired of my fucking tax money going to some kike in the desert to finance the killing of a bunch of children. I don't give a FUCK whether israel is nationalist or conservative - fucking dilapidated infrastructure in my state is more important to me than some subhuman jew

so fuck off, kike

i'm not saying he's globalist - i'm saying that his actions are exactly what kike globalists wanted. in philosophy, there's a separation between intention and impact - you should read about that, you uneducated brute

Wow you really are stupid. All the media, all the global leadership in the right and left worldwide- from Europe to Saudi Arabia to the US establishment, they weren't really fighting against Trump. It was really all a ruse. They really wanted him all along. Just like all the globalists fighting against Israel in the EU really wanted Israel to succeed. They were just fooling everyone.

>the PEACEFUL muslims will start killing people!!!!

One day you shall drown when you're pushed from the bosphorus.

>jokingly worships a frog god in the sky that uses numbers to encourage a bunch of NEETs on a board of ex libertarians to elect a right-wing president so that a larping green text story can come true

>actually comes true
kek is gracious, is he not?

According to your graphic Israel receives 3.1 billion in aid from the US. thats fucking nothing.

the prophecy must come to pass

IF YOU think WE ..FELL for IT, becuase of TRUmp which is what you IMPLY every time you get a second, becuase you cant ever blame us, or say we did anyting only by proxy then YORU FA FUCKIGN IDIOT SHILL ass nigger and wont ever stop posting in this thread cuase your a fucking jew shill
hallmark of a shill

>Israel receives 3.1 billion in aid from the US.
>thats fucking nothing.

no way you're serious. nobody can be this retarded

Just call for a new Crusades already, it is time.

Why the fuck would Israel use the Sampson option when it's just going to get nuked to shit. Millions of Jews will die, and those who remain in Europe and America will be expelled for their crimes.

The Eternal Goy strikes again.

Ok, go ahead then. Explain how a nationalistic, religious Israel benefits the globalist plan. You say that's what they want. Ok, then explain how it benifits them.