Bleach

Should the Thousand-Year Blood War arc be animated?
If so, what scene would you look forward to being animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

tenshiscave.tumblr.com/post/155890615052/we-do-knot-always-love-you-snippet-translation
missstormcaller.tumblr.com/tagged/bleach
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>After all this time we've always been Bleach

Fucking dropped.

tenshiscave.tumblr.com/post/155890615052/we-do-knot-always-love-you-snippet-translation

cute and comfy stuff

also a bit of info about chad and the whole boxing & uryu and his relationship with his dad

nope. Kubo had his chance. he fucked us all.

troll harder

No. It was boring and bad and only a few scenes were worth seeing animated.

what was the site with the completed chapters?

>Should the Thousand-Year Blood War arc be animated?
No. The anime wasn't very good. Great OPs and EDs though.

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/tagged/bleach

The translates of tenshiscave a lot better though, but they only translated three snippets of this novel. They seem to be busy translating the "Spirits are forever you with" novel.

>troll harder
lmao

>should the arc where everyone fights meaningless battles and the main character does nothing but get his ass kicked and train so he won't get his ass kicked be animated
Fuck no.

Thanks, user.

No problem.

>If so, what scene would you look forward to being animated?

-The first invasion
-Rukias bankai
-Shunsuis bankai
-Unohana vs Zaraki just because we get more Unohana
-The final two chapters especially animated Kazui and Ichika

Read Air Gear instead.

Yes it should. Everybody has been asking for it and only a vocal minority has said no.

Why can't we just forget about Bleach?

The Sternritter fights, especially Lille, Pernida, Gerrard and Askin. Also Gremmy.

Because there are 4 good arcs and 2 bad arcs? That's why?

I would prefer an entire remake since the animation in the first two arcs are really bad, but that would never happen.

If it does come back then I their bias towards IR isn't so blatant this time around. Also change Rangiku's hair to her canon color along with giving Orihime brown eyes instead of grey.

I hope*

The novel has feel good moments, but also some stupid things. Among the stupid things is having characters act in a manner more suitable for a 3 month timeskip.

For example, it's been 3 years and Renji still needs someone to explain to him what the hell happened to Kira. Aren't they friends as well as fellow vice captains? It's one thing for Kira not to see Hanatarou for 3 years, but Renji and Kira presumably often wait around in the same room as their captains assemble, that conversation should've happened way before.

Similar thing happens here with Ichigo and Uryuu. It's been 3 fucking YEARS and they're not even busy shinigami officers but human college students. Why is he still wondering how Uryuu could afford med school? Not to mention the unnatural dialogue with Tatsuki that's meant to tell readers that she's teaching karate. Should've done that in narrative.

On one hand, I didn't even follow the anime post Bount arc (just watched select scenes) so I doubt I'd stay to watch the messy quincy arc, on the other hand I want Bleach Brave Souls to continue post Fullbring arc and having an anime would help expedite that.

>Gremmy
>Wanting anything from the worst character ever made in Bleach

Kenpachi couldn't even make the fight fun

That reminds me, I'd much rather watch an anime adaptation of the later parts of Air Gear than Bleach.

No

Ywach v Painter Monk

congrats

How many ep? 50 canon and 50 filler?

Only if the anime also spontaneously ends out of nowhere in a random 6 minute episode halfway through the arc.

The only worth thing is mayuri vs pernidas

There are only 3 things in the Blood War Arc worth animating.

1) Rukia's Bankai
2) Yoruichi's Raiju Form
3) Aizen Winning

Oh and pic related.

>Aizen Winning
He literally ended up back in the chair.

Maybe so, but he still beat the villain and was the ultimate hero of the manga.

>he still beat the villain
That was Kazui.

No, it was Ichigo, through means that were inadequately explained.

Kazui literally stopped Yhwach from destroying their peaceful era.

What beat Yhwach:
1) Ryuuken's asspull arrow
2) Ichigo finishing

Everyone else are just stalling.

Can I ask about the count? Are you treating TBTP as it's own arc?

Do you think it'll be a plot point in the last novel?

Consider the following.

>Kazui never would have been in a position to erase Yhwach had Ichigo not struck him down first
>Ichigo never would have been in a position to strike him down had Aizen not weakened and distracted him
>Furthermore, Kazui had to have been born from Ichigo, whose birth was the result of one of Aizen's experiments going awry

No matter what way you slice it, it all comes back to Aizen. Aizen is the true hero.

Heros of the Great War:
Aizen - responsible for Isshin-Masaki-White who beget Ichigo who begets Kazui
Urahara - responsible for Ichigo & Mayuri who remakes Kira who inspires Central 46 reforms

Because it hurt us. We stayed with it, shuffling our children into their bedrooms when it came in from a night of drinking, and we let it beat us. That's why.

Things like Yammy being #0 and Ywach being Zangetsu were truly weird to see responses to when the chapters came out. I'm still not sure what the fuck is going on with Kazui.

Neither Kazui or Ichigo were mentioned to be in the second novel.

I'm a nostalgiafag for everything I cared enough to follow for at least three years, whether I'm happy with the way it ends or not. I check out the RK live action movies and the sequel Ashitaro as soon as it came out. I'm all over the Saint Seiya CG movie. I checked to see every time there's a new Gundam though not necessary finishing all. I'm in the new Geass threads. If X and Nana ever restarts I'll be there too despite all my past complaints. And I will always wait for Glass Mask to conclude.

>And I will always wait for Glass Mask to conclude.

The last volume came out in 06 and the series is from the late 70s. I doubt it'll get a proper ending.

It was pretty shit, but I admit, I'd watch it for these cuties.

>that art

>Most forgettable female characters in Bleach
Trapshit was fun, the rest were dull

No, the most forgettable named female characters are Nimaiya's assistants.

Most forgettable was the assistant of the pretty boy quincy. She showed up in one chapter.

What I would love is the whole arc but my personal favorites in order.
Shunsui's Bankai and fight
Old Man's Bankai and fight
Urahara's Bankai and fight
Aizen's freedom
Jushiro's death

Yes but only if we get an anime original TYBW arc story and ending (Shipping not included, but can be changed)

>(Shipping not included, but can be changed)

Give it up already.

Maybe Narita will feature her the way he featured the arrancar nurse.

Yes. Change it so that Renji and Rukia have a heartfelt moment that makes their transition from friend to getting engaged less abrupt.

The Quincy weren't mentioned to be in the novel. Main focuses will be Hisagi, something about Tousen, the Soul King, Noble Houses, Arrancars, and Fullbringers.

I'm honestly just wishing for another databook and/or artbook in a few years.

I am now going to reread Bleach for the primary purpose of counting how many times people's arm/hand got cut.

That was not one, though. False flag.

Kubo tame~

Are the quincies the most fucked faction? As of the ending, not only are they exterminated, they're also in the wrong, mostly morally reprehensible, and their last remaining practitioner is de facto subservient to Gotei 13.

Gigi and animated Bambietta please

I want to know how them fuck Yawach found a brain in a jar and thought "this guy could be a great quincy, I'll give him the power to make his imagination into reality!"

Guys.

One of his elites is a hand and the other may be a heart. For all we know Gremmy might be the Soul King's brain. He also can't decide what power they get with the Schrift. Gremmy got imagination power because he is a brain. That is assuming that he didn't always had his power.

Is Aizen the most handsome soul in all realms?

The Quincy are not extinct. The majority of the Soldat survived the war. It's only the Sternritter that might all be dead. But even with them, a few might be alive. They are also not in the wrong, especially with all the things that concerns the Soul King and the truth that Hisagi will discover. It was a point that both sides of the war are equally right/wrong. And only a few of them are morally reprehensible.

That's not Haschwalth.

If there's ever an anime, how will that dress be censored?

So far only Hisagi and the secret enemy are set to appear. And given that this is the author of Durarara, there will probably be a lot of characters in the novel.

It won't. Cleavage is fine. Underboobs are the problem. See Harribel.

-Yamamoto's bankai
-Shunsui's fight
-Koma vs Basterbine
-Kenpachi's bankai
-Mayuri vs Gigi
-Mayuri vs Master Hand/Nemu's sacrifice
-Bazz B btfoing Hitsugaya
-Renji vs Luchador

>Shūhei must throw himself into a new fight as the mystery that Kaname Tōsen left behind resurfaces. The story will reveal more details about the four noble families, the Soul King, Arrancar, and Fullbringers.

Extreme cleavage from a teenage "good girl" though.

Actually it was it will reveal the mystery of the world, the Fullbringers and Arrancar, the Soul King, and the great aristocrat houses.

It's not about the individual characters, but them as a collective. Some of them will probably appear, but for all we know it might be just some dude giving exposition about them.

That's the least problem with stuff like people being reduced to skeletons, Byakuya losing his stomach, arms being lost every battle or GigixBambi. Just censoring wise it would be better to release it as OVAs or in a different time slot.

>anything Mayuri
>Orihime sexy outfit
>anything Askin
>Yoruichi lightning form + otouto

A 15 year old male not becoming interested in the opposite sex (that is considered beautiful in-universe and has no trouble giving birth) that sleeps extremely close to him makes no bloody fucking sense in any world except Ah! My goddess!

Even if the opposite sex would shut him down and love another man, making the interest short. If anything, it would've made their relationship as bros more interesting. And we could've seen Renji teasing Ichigo about it later, and Rukia consoling Orihime about her needless fears. Or something like that.

Ironically, as much as I hate Renji, he's perhaps the most human of them all, considering that he turned his Zan into a busty she-monkey, violently lashed out at his love out of jealousy, and many other humane traits.

>NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER 1

KARIN X ISHIDA CONFIRMED. THE QUINCY BLOODLINE WILL NOT BE LOST

>that awful overlayed translated onomatopeia

Absolutely disgusting.

>chad is a big guy
kek'd

only pernida managed to entertain, all else was shitsorm

it was all a part of his..

>the Soul King
is a quincy.

More Aizen taicho pls.

Not after that ending, no

If they include the novels, why not?

>Implying SP will EVER animate bleach unless they are allowed to change the ending

Honestly, if it is animated, I hope the anime gives it the ending the manga really, really deserved. Fuck that rushed shit.

Yeah but maybe getting the last arc animated might mean they can fix some things and add more to scenes that got cucked. (off paneled)

No every single one of Ichigo's "fights" were garbage so there is no reason to animate it.

>[citation needed]

This would be acceptable desu.

>reading Bleach for Ichigo

Tasteless faggot detected

Air Gear was awesome post anime, they stopped when shit was about to get real

I want to know what was Kubo's original script for the Hell Verse movie.

I dont know about anyone else, but the last arc felt very rushed.

The start of it was okay, but towards the end it was quite obvious that Kubo was trying to tidy up as many loose ends as possible.

The goggles sternritter was being setup to fight Renji, but instead he got backstabbed by another sternritter and basically did jack shit.

Colonel sanders was also given a meaningless death, and the surviving stern ritters jobbed to yahweh. Burna finger guy turned out to be quincy-reiji : looks like a "bad guy" at first glance but was really a good guy all along. Both him and Jurgen were given rushed backstories in a flashback and killed off quickly.

Royal guards were a joke. We didnt evne get to see their shikais, let alone bankais because Kubo ran out of time.

Most of the captains did nothing useful or were quickly sidelined. Captain AIDs had a largely pointless scene before dying, Captain mom died in a really stupid "hurr lets fight kenpachi to the death" scene. Komamura chose pretty much the most stupid way to power up imaginable. Vaizards jobbed, again.

Ichigo's dad basically did nothing, and despite the huge amount of potential for Uryuu's dad showing up to confront Yahweh (hes literally the only other quincy left who hasnt joined Yahweh), he basically did jack shit except deliver a plot device arrow to his son.

Grimmjow's return was literally pointless. He tries to fight a sternritter then gets put to sleep almost instantly.

And the last couple of sternritter fights were simply wrapped up by having Yahweh kill everyone before being stopped by some lame plot device.

>Kubo

It was probably garbage anyway.