QUESTION:

Is it ever okay to hit a woman?

ANSWER: NO

If you disagree, then you do not belong in western society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only for training purposes.

I agree, but only because I love a challenge.

>Is it ever okay to hit a woman?
If she's hitting you and you have to defend yourself, yeah.

What if they are actively asking you to hit them? Like literally asking.

I’m sure you think it’s okay to let your woman fuck niggers if she tells you that’s what she wants don’t you OP. Faggot and a cuck, gas yourself

lol...people have been beating their wives for thousands of years.

Has nothing to do with Western civ

>answering your own question
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

WRONG

UNACCEPTABLE

>t. Muhammad

is wife-beating how leafs validate their masculinity?

Sure. Why not?
But it's rarely ever necessary.
I mean, if you're going to get to that point why not just give them a spanking instead?

"it's never ok to hit anyone"
>oddly missing from the feminist/leftist narrative
"don't hit women"
>part and parcel patriarchy
yes, hit women all you want if you're a feminist/letist

How else do you expect me to punish my wife when I come home and dinner is not on the table?

well I consider myself a woman and usually I don’t like to be hit but if I like the guy it’s ok if he hits me idk

take it to the bedroom. if you are fucking your wife properly, she will not be enjoying it fyi

you sound brave, like a real man
you should vent your beliefs in real life, like in a police station, and then post the video so we can see how manly you are

I respect women enough as equals, thus hitting them only implies reverence

You should hit women if they're porkies or nazis.

miss me with that gay shit

>woman thief pulls knife on you
Hit her? I'll fucking shoot her dead.

only commies and kikes think women are our equals

I would never hit a woman unless she is consistently trying to physically harm me. After several warnings, and waiting long enough to receive wounds that show, I would then strike her. I don't understand what the alternative can be once you have exhausted all other options.

and if you don't have a gun, you restrain her. If you are incapable of doing so then you deserve whatever happens to you

say that to my face and not on the internet and see what happens roastie

Theres a comedy bit about coming home and finding your wife drowning the kids in the bathtub. Is it ok to hit her then? Also, was this Louis CK's bit? Is it no longer a legit point now that he cucked out to #metoo?

No.

But if she acts like a man by getting aggressive with you or by other actions, then she's revoked her woman card and I have no problem putting her in her place.

And yes, I have slapped the soul out of a woman who got physically aggressive with me before.

only if she is your daughter or wife

it's not ok to hit other mens property

>yes

Of course it is. Equality and all that. Also, you shouldn't assume her (male) gender.

>WRONG
>SELF DEFENSE IS WRONG

soyboy cuck detected.

so in the event of a female murdering your kid you have to let her because it's never okay to hit a woman.

Hitting women is actually part of western society. It shows you consider them as equals

Wat

But what if she won't listen? Or if your a Muslim man? Or if your a lesbian??

Fuck That, they want equal rights and now they can have equal left's.

Only if it's against feminists

Yeah, if the tortillas aren't warm.

A normal woman no. Have you seen UFC lately? You couldn't defend yourself if you wanted too.

according to the Koran you can hit your wife but only 10 times and only for sex

Of course only weak men let women dominate them.

wow you guys pissed the wrong Lauren Southern xD

>If you disagree, then you do not belong in the middle-east
ftfy

What do tell a women with two black eyes?
Nothing. You already told her twice.

yes if shes your wife. you can do with your property whatever you want

>punched my wife when she stepped out of line
>she got turned on by it and wanted me to strangle her

Women are truly retarded

what if you walk in the room right before she drowns your kid
is it ok to pop her then? just to make her stop?

Sean Connery explained it best.

Hitting women in the right circumstances is an adaptive behavior evolved in males as a check on female drive to push her man and engage in cuckolding. Outlawing it allows natural female behavior to become pathological because it does not run up against the evolved male check on it.

Hitting women is feminism.

t. evolutionary psychology

OP, did you watch your wife ducks nigger?

Yes. If you're being attacked and have reasonable fear for your safety then by all means defend yourself. Women are weak as piss though and they and everyone else know it which is why hitting a woman is seen akin to hitting the disabled.

Women love being dominated by their man, to include a well deserved slap now and again. Indicates virility, power, and masculinity.

>I've never met a dumb bitch that needs to be hit in the mouth

shut the fuck up becky

You get it.

>have a fit over renaming a capital
>complain about Jewish people all day
>try to convince the Internet, Jewish people control the Internet, using the Internet.
>Stops having children
>accomplishes nothing in life
>refuses to except responsibility for the mess we are in
>makes fun of Christians
>hates women, and identifies more with Islam, but 'hates' Muslims
>accuse everyone of being a Jew who points out your flaws

Lather, rinse, repeat

The absolute state of hopeless white antisemites on the Internet.....

>Women are weak as piss though and they and everyone else know it which is why hitting a woman is seen akin to hitting the disabled.

There are no biological differences between males and females.

Hitting a woman and rape are in the same bracket

>Only in self defense

>hitting a woman is wrong

Fuck off cuck

If you need to use violence to keep her in line, you aren't doing it right. Smacking the bitch up is nigger tier behavior.

What if she is a nazi?

Very educational video on the subject of when its ok to slap a woman.

>except responsibility

there's a reason the europeans make fun of us, user

>reposting this everywhere

SAD!

Shut up soyboy. Women are subhuman they respond to force more than words.

i know this isn't what you meant but it sparked a thought

what would self-defense rape look like?

>antisemites

its ok to hit a woman in a lot of cases i dunno wtf you're talking about OP. if you think its never ok to hit a woman you're either a virgin or a literal cuckold because otherwise you'd realize that women basically do everything they can to goad you into beating the shit out of them. INB4 "misogynist" i literally didn't make them that way, that's how they are. that's their biology. not my fault. so fuck off cuz im just saying it like it is and anyone with any experience with women who isn't just a basement dweller knows 100% that i am right.

the only woman that ever broke up with me in my life did so because i wouldn't mock beat the shit out of her during sex

There's a reason your numbers are dwindling, and you will be extinct.

:))))

What if the woman has a knife and she is coming at me with it

FPBP

There are plenty of great reasons to hit a women.
1. she fucked a nig( crush in her face)
2. she burnt dinner(punch to the face)
3. she wont shut up (punch to the arm)
4. shes pregnant (punch to the stomach, repeat as necessary)

>There's a reason your numbers are dwindling, and you will be extinct.
>The absolute state of hopeless white antisemites on the Internet
Can't see the irony kike?

Force is needed only when intellect has failed. Or was never present in the first place. Only morons need to use violence against their woman.

when you reject teh girl and she says she's going to go to the police and say you raped her because her feelings are hurt. then you gotta rape her to make her happy and prevent her from reporting you.

so many ugly anons and non-chad betas are going to this im making this up or just trying to be funny but this is really what women are like when they really want you. you see another side to them. i know cuz i was fat and had acne when i was a teenager then got really good looking, lost a ton of weight and had a growth spurt in my 20s and i saw the difference in how they treat you first hand. the average beta wouldn't even believe what women are really like

I'm sicilian

what if im irish?

Is it okay to date women who cannot fight?
No.

Women who cannot fight do not belong in western society.

>FTFY

Only morons think women can be reasoned with, they are subhuman you fucking retard, you say SHELLY DONT FUCK JAMAL and she will say OK OK I WONT then she will fuck her, but if you beat the shit out of her then she wont fuck Jamal anymore. Fuck off and kill yourself soyboy its male instinct to dominate and subjugate women.

Yeah? How's that going for you lately, kuffar?

I'm Italian.

Not white. Converting to Judaism thanks to Sup Forums. :)

2 shots, center of mass usually brings them down.

you, like every other nigger, have no place in the west

Yes. Equality mother fucker.

now you got me triggered, damn you!!!!!

Her a facial kinda looks like a smile, like she is enjoying it

0/10

the west?? dont you mean the far east, goy?

Should she try to inflict lasting physical harm, sure, why not. Otherwise, it isn't. But this applies to absolutely everyone, not just women.

>western society

kys you decelebrate faggot.

What the fuck is with strangling and sex now? How did this perversion start? I've had two girl request that during sex now and flat out ignored both requests.
Disgusting.

No but literally kicking thier ass and spankings are.

If they behave like children they need discipline. Some are really empty headed and they do stupid shit but only think about the way in which consequences affect them only. Obviously you don't give them the door knob treatment, but you remind them of the ways they can harm others: long lasting damage to children, long lasting damages to relationships, long lasting damages to their/others families. The most immature egotistical woman needs to taught the lessons that her parents were too naive to teach. Bring back spanking and the paddle.

Hey you know this isn't the only hitting wemen thread that's up right now. Something strange is going on here, boys.

Why? Are man and woman not equal?

Women do not need physical coercion to stay in line. Men need to use violence and the threat of violence in order to protect their women from other men, not to protect their own fragile egos. If your relationship is so piss-poor that you need to even threaten to use violence, you are a failure as a man.

It is always okay to hit a cunt you own. You own it, you can do as you please with it.
Personally I only hit the cunts I own when they act up and I need to spank them.

Oh look a 13 year old with a white knight complex. How about if your wife runs off with your kids in the middle of the night and you don't know where she or your child is for 6 months... Is it ok to knock her teeth out then?

Soyboys like you need to get beat up honestly, you fucking pussies are destroying the west with your vagina logic.
>relationship
Lol soyboy thinks women love men.

>t. literal cuckold

she was at tyrone's the whole time, you ignorant faggot

>tfw only woman in this thread

p..please don't hurt me

In any scenario wher eit is okay to use violence on a person, the gender does not matter at all.

Punch a woman for the same reason you would punch a man.

you type like a woman or nu-male