It's been a while since I've watched something and said to myself "Kill everyone involved, including the fanbase...

It's been a while since I've watched something and said to myself "Kill everyone involved, including the fanbase, for this cringeworthy shit.".

Who here likes this piece of trash, and why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYEsaydrtI
youtu.be/QJ8JgaOG1HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't watch the next episode if I'm dead.

I think its pretty fun, too bad you didn't like it.

It's pretty fucking retarded.

They could of made an interesting WWI style anime, but instead they decided they wanted to fill it with "so Cuhraaazhy" killer loli.

It's trash, and you should feel like trash for watching it.

But I hope you still have an enjoyable evening.

user, if you want that go make it yourself, not everyone shares your interests.

I would also like a WWI style anime, but this is something I also like, for me this anime is Strike Witches IF it were serious, that's how I describe it and the reason I like it so much.

Not that I don't like Strike Witches or brave witches but all those have been the same happy go lucky group.

trying too hard

Is this the anime that will finally trigger Sup Forums?

I think we actually found someone who can self-insert as Tanya, how else can you explain that edge?

>They could of made an interesting WWI style anime
Hah

this

>That proportion
>The A.Ds actually okay'd that piece of turd

Fuck off THK, we get it, you don't like it. you don't have to make a thread everytime about it.

DuckTales! Woo-oo!

I dunno. A short OVA series based on "All Quiet on the Western Front" with a halfway decent budget would be a good watch.

Considering it's MORE isekai shit with an obligatory OP loli, yeah, I agree it's pretty shit.

What is it with everyone saying cringe nowadays? That used to be a 2011 thing, now I'm seeing it everywhere.

"Cringe" and "edgy" are just popular buzzwords for putting down anything that isn't self-aware comedy right now, because honestly liking anything even semi-serious opens a person up for ridicule by people that aren't interested in the subject matter. This is why you get so many people enjoying things ironically, because it allows them to back out and say "I don't actually like it, dumbass" when someone picks on them for secretly liking a show that they hoped would gain social acceptance.

That being said, I did cringe a little when Tanya did that wicked smile thing at the end of episode 1, because it felt forced and unnatural. But when I cringe at something, that just means that I care about it and wish it wasn't doing something that is embarrassing. Otherwise, I'd just be mocking it myself.

>Its violent
>Its graphic
>Its stupid
I love it.

I will admit that it's fucking stupid, but it only takes up 20 minutes of my life every week, and I'm a completionist

ep 2 will change the way you look at the loli.

I hate the premise of this show yet I'm going to force myself to watch it. At least the LN art is pretty, why did they change the style so much for the anime?

You going to be the one killing yourself when we get a S2 and whatever trash you like is cancelled into the dumpster & forgotten.

Studio NUT is the future of anime.

You can't top the movie they made. There is nothing to be added.

>OP being edgier than the edgy shit he hates

I was willing to give it a chance, it looked neat. But holy fuck i dropped it after episode two. That whole reincarnation idea is fucking retarded.

AOTS

>"Cringe" and "edgy" are just popular buzzwords for putting down anything that isn't self-aware comedy right now
This, and its just some vocal minority screaming and hating on anything that isn't a comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYEsaydrtI

Why the hell did I have to look it up?

Now I gotta pick between "Jesus christ this is dumb" and "Aoi Yuki trying to be edgy? Sign me the fuck up!"

I hate you minuscule subset of Sup Forums...

>god reincarnates you because you don't believe/have faith and puts you into a dire situation to foster said faith
>also gives you insane magic power i guess

Well thanks I guess

Oooooooooh my only real characterization is that I'm a cold bitch who prioritizes resources management and cost efficiency over all else.

But wait, before the end of the episode I'm gonna act out of character by killing off these two dudes for no apparent gain even though they are a rare and valuable resource for my military that is currently starved for any possible edge.

God was right, I do deserve this, and he was the best character so far

>"Kill everyone involved, including the fanbase, for this cringeworthy shit.".
Nice sentence, you literal fucking retard. Maybe learn to parse basic english before you try to shitpost.

>"Kill everyone involved, including the fanbase, for this cringeworthy shit.".
I kek'ed.
Read the LN, it's actually pretty nice.

It's the NUTshack

His grammar includes perfectly reasonable use of prepositional phrases and clause commas.

If you want to target him, you should point out his actual errors like the double punctuation and the comma that appears to have ran off from the dialogue tag and shacked up with an undeserving conjunction.

The older I get the more horrified I become at the realization that I graduated college without knowing shit about grammar.

If it's any consolation, half of my degree is to take your drafts and magically turn them into the invisible perfection of style guides and writing conventions.

Also, knowing you can't write properly makes everyone's job easier. Practice and get your stuff edited. A couple of months from now, you can probably graduate to getting your stuff just proofread.

There's very few series that God appears in that he isn't in the top 3 for best character.

Why are boring bland uncreative people like yourself allowed to share their worthless opinions?

It's ok, and I'm curious to see what will happen

New short is out:
youtu.be/QJ8JgaOG1HU

She's not even all that edgy.
Desperate times require desperate measures

This show is Nip writing in a nutshell

>be author, write a story
>finish it, it's a good story set in WWI
>leave the room, my mongolid little nephew walks in
>he starts drawing and writing shit all over the draft
>my story now has lolies involved in combat, timetravelling salarymen and magic

woah what an incredible new spin!!

I'll give you "cringe," since that's basically just any negative reaction to something that's meant to be taken seriously, but "edgy" is a whole lot more specific than just not-comedy. It's still abused and all, but not in that way. It's not even the same people saying these things for different shows - there is no vocal minority that only likes comedies, it's just different people shitting on different shows for different reasons and using the same buzzwords because they're so vague and broadly applicable.

> the comma that appears to have ran off from the dialogue tag and shacked up with an undeserving conjunction.

I'm having a hard time with this one. Is it that the "and" in the first sentence needs a comma before it, while the one in the second sentence does not?

>said to myself "Kill everyone involved, including the fanbase, for this cringeworthy shit.".
Cringe

>write story
>it's snoozefest history lesson about WWII
>send it into to editor
>editor tells you it is boring as fuck and that no one will buy it and that you will be eating beans around a garbage can fire if you don't fix it
>so you add lolis and timetravel and isekai at the advice of the people who put your meals on the table
>and then it is successful because it is what people want and it even gets an anime made!
>live action movie next?!?!?

Just out of curiosity, what anime will you be watching this season?

Demi-Chan

Same actually

Anime is a form of escapism for me.
Why would I watch it for a reminder of the futility and pointlessness of war between humans. That's just a bummer.

However, add a loli that's actually a dude with psychic powers. Yeah I'll check it out.
Also has good sound design.

>hmm, this artsyle looks different
>a new military show? Cool
>girls with actual lips
And then I looked up the synopsis. No thanks.

>Muh realistic ww1 animu
Just watch a documentary or something.

Let's hope

>You should feel bad for liking something.
No fuck you and i hope you or some of your loved ones die from cancer. I hate it when other people tell me how i should feel after watching/doing something, you don't speak for me and never will so fuck off.

I love this thread. I wish there were more shows where anons were this out spoken like this.

>literally talk with god and get reincarnated with all your memories
>still reject the existence of god
>while swearing revenge on said god
This show is all sorts of retarded, but I'll still watch it and probably enjoy it too.

>irc at it again
oh boy

WWI was the most boring shit in history. Niggers sitting in trenches for days eating rats, at least ww2 had nazis and tanks and shit. You either spice that up with something or don't touch it with a ten feet pole.

>I have never read anything about history.
If you're American to boot that would be the cherry on top.

Fuck off, there was literally nothing in the world interesting about ww1. Just a shitty meatgrinder because serbians had to be the retarded niggers they always were.

I mean its cringey as shit but It reminds me of a kid I knew in middle school

Especially that being X bullshit god it was like this anime was about that kid but he'd grown up to be a japanese salaryman turned German war Loli

>irc bogeyman
Cute.

>That pasta

Why is digibro allowed here?.

Thanks for confirming. Now go read some books about the subject, i'm sure you know what books are ?

fun fact: only the irc faggots use this expression when they get called out

Is this what they teach in american schools ?

Okay, so is "Kill everyone involved for this cringeworthy shit." good english in your eyes?

Just because you're interested in something that doesn't mean anyone else is. But just fyi I'm eastern european and the ww1 defined this century for us, but it's still fucking boring as shit from an entertainment point of view. No matter how much condescending shit you throw around it was literally, guys sitting in trenches, eating rats for 99% of it.

Russian hackers are the new bogeyman.
Keep up with the times, cuckboy.

This was written by Ben Garrison, as far as I know.

>sage
>opposite of bump

it's funny how you irc niggers always spend at least 5 minutes discussing what comebacks to write when someone calls out on your bullshit

>Why would I watch it for a reminder of the futility and pointlessness of war between humans. That's just a bummer.
It's not futile and pointless. It's horrific but we've gone through those great wars in order to carry the torch of freedom and prosperity into the future.

It's a a "bummer" when you consider the sacrifice all those great men had to make through for you, but what you should be feeling when you experience a war movie is pride and joy that the human race was able to produce people willing to throw themselves into hellish agony for their brothers and countrymen.

>inb4 some faggot European/commie starts smugly yapping about how it's better to be a pussy

Needs a Trump hat. Hnng.

I still remember how you can use sage to insult OP

A shitty slav, so you don't have books in your country then. Must suck.

Maybe if you ever experienced what actual war does to a country then you wouldn't be longing for it so much.

wtf is this

Spot the Frenchie.

At least half of eastern europe aren't slavs, neither am I. Read a book or something if you appearently love history so much.

I can read for you.

More like spot anyone who lives in Europe, Asia, Southern America or Africa. Americans can only jerk off to war so much because they only ever had volunteers go to other places to war and never had their homes bombed and children family members shot in the streets. People talk about edginess but americans will always remain the ultimate fedora faggots.

>WW1
>interesting
Just watch battle of Somme by History Channel and see the British shat in the trench and then walk slowly toward Krauts MG nest while singing god save teh queen if you find it interesting.

Nice comeback retard but it's pretty clear that your interest in history only goes as far as watching some documentaries and acting edgy about it.

Also you really became the torchbearers of freedom by killing innocent rice farmers, woo good job. Don't worry about the fact that the rest of the world sees the usa as blood hungry jew puppets.

>History Channel

>Europe
Lol, keep proving me right

I know it made you feel cool in school to shit on America because it was this big edgy thing for you, but schools over jk I know you're still enrolled.

It's just clear that you're talking shit about a subject that you don't have any clue about. So i'm just calling you out for being stupid. Then again everyone in eastern europe is a retarded gopnik.

Well, they tryhard to make something interesting, why not?

Also nice use of the buzzword edgy.

>devolves into shitposting when called out on spouting edgy bullshit
>wonders why people still don't believe the "muh freeehdum" bullshit
Typical.
Nah that's you, bet you don't even know where the ww1 started.

>Its an Sup Forums pretend to be /r/history episode

Quickly do some google search on ww1! You wouldn't want to look stupid on the internet not knowing about the black hand.

>Medieval War
Manbeard wearing cool looking armor
>Napoleonic War
Brilliant music, and fancy clothes
>WW2
Der Panzerlied
>WW1
??

Started in costa rica 1928. Not going to spoonfeed you something you could just google in 5 seconds then again you slavs don't know how to use the internet.

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded all along!
Classic.

I like the manga, is it much different?
I found it interesting that because he's trapped in a little girl's body the cold, calculating and cunning ways he goes about things was misunderstood as him being some psychopath/prodigy.
The powers, while useful, also gets in the way of his plans to have a comfortable and easy life because them coupled with the way he is makes other around him think he's a great warrior and leader. Which in war puts him constantly on the front lines.
Pretty amusing. Now I'm just waiting until he figures out that there's not going to be an easy life until the war ends and he has actually make an effort to win it.