The mouth- for eating and sex

The breasts- for breatfeeding and sex.
The penis- for peeing and sex.
The anus- for excrement only.

Honestly, what kind of logic is this? Every part of the human body is used for sex, except the anus?

Homophobes explain yourselves.

>He likes his dick covered in AIDs and shit
Maybe YOU should explain yourself cunt

First explain how breasts are for sex.
Is hair for sex if I comb a woman's hair with my fingers?
Are fingers for sex if I lock mine with a woman's during sex?

>more faggotry being shilled by faggots

AIDS is not transmitted, HIV is.

>First explain how breasts are for sex.
Virgin detected.

Only the penis and vagina are for sex.

>Only the penis and vagina are for sex.
I take it you have yet to swallow the Buttplug pill?

You would know

If it doesn't have the potential to produce children, it isn't sex.

>If it doesn't have the potential to produce children, it isn't sex.
Neither does the women's legs, but they're still involved. Stop being so autistic about sex.

Really dude? Cantwell is a cool guy, why did you have to do that.

Do you also consider bedsheets to be a human sex organ?

>homosexuals reject nature so badly that they actually believe this

>sex anus

Don't eat da poo poo. The butthole is dirty.

>Cantwell
He's not a Jew, but he's CIA. We need a ((())) for CIA, let's try ***Cantwell***.

Fuck off, chomo.

>Wanting to put your mouth or dick anywhere near this

I'll rub the shit out of tiddies during sex, I'll also grab her body, move her around, unless you're fucker her tits, other things you're doing aren't sex. Dicks rub on things and only that becomes sex.
Dumbass.
Looking at tits and getting aroused is not the same as using a mouth for sex either.

I love to smell a girls asshole, they smell sweat and taste a bit like poop if its clean but its so hot to be so close to her butthole.

>taste a bit like poop
So you have admitted to eating shit?

The anus was not designed for entry, only exit.

>The mouth is for sex
No it's not it's just a trend
Sexual organs are for sex

Every day
Every damn day we fall further from God's light

ok bme major:

Putting mouth on genitals isn't really sanitary BUT is way more sanitary than the anus because urine is sterile, and both the penis and the vagina have cells and systems in place designed to clean them.

Anus does not and is definitely not sterile.

That being said i love doing anal, but i wouldn't rim my guy or want him to eat me out.

Nice shit, Poo-in-Lou

breasts aren't really a sexual organ b/c they don't help to produce the baby but ARE part of the reproductive system because duh, it's how you feed babies (which is what the body thinks you're trying to make every time you do it).

How well you're able to carry, provide for, and/or produce babies is part of the subconscious level of attraction in humans and so breasts are hot b/c
"ily mommy"

>The mouth for eating and sex
You disgusting animal, if you are doing sexual acts for any other reason besides procreation, you are going to hell.
A 'blowjob' is just a trick Satan made to trap teenagers souls

a girls poop is hot bro

As said it's the most unsanitary thing out of all three and much like commons sense (like not spilling milk) turns into superstition, anal is regarded as a very disgusting unhealthy AND by that extent immoral thing to do.
Also as Peterson usually points out there's a high correletion between conservatism and hygene (or fear for disgust even though they're low on neuroticism) so you can clearly see why they would be against homosexual and anal in general.

ALSO there are urethral rods for penis internal stimulation and I believe there's something similar for nipples as well, but you wouldn't try those wouldn't you?