Bake requests

Fun idea.

If SCOTUS rules against the Christian bakery, then there is precedent that religious bakeries have to produce anything requested even if it is repugnant to their religion...

>doesn't understand the case at all

reading's hard lol

Kek

Why don't you explain it to us leaf?

machiavelian

Bump, meme it.

what would be a good name for an islamic bakery?
i'm going with allahu akbaker

Swear I said this just last night

Yes, leaf please clarify.

Not bad.

British Pastries Inc.

Hey-oooooooo!

Ouch

someone pls do this
what will the left do?

Pastries Be Upon Him

Hell, why even bring Mohammed into it.

Just go around to bakeries asking for a cake for a gay wedding until you find one that refuses. Shouldn't be that hard. Then watch liberals change their tune about religious freedom.

tf is that
food?

lol fuck britain

After charlottesville a lefty was saying all the protesters should get fired and it was within a business owners right to do so.

I said is it within a business owners right to deny baking a cake? The only thing she could muster up was it's complicated.

>1 post by this ID

>go to Jewish bakery
>order cake with swastika that says the holocaust is a lie
>go back and pick up ready cake
>walk outside and dump in trash in full view of bakery
>walk back inside and order the same cake

That’s what liberals do man.
They go looking for Christian bakeries specifically to bully them into making their faggot cake and then sue to put them out of business if they refuse.

It’s petty bullying.

Liberals need to be taught a lesson, that’s we will target their pet Muslims

"Hello, Talmud- stein bakery, you are required to make a birthday cake for Adolphs birthday April 19th and put plenty of Swastikas on the cake too..." meme that into being and let's observe which (((group))) cries out. Turn (((their))) legal cases against (((them))) every time and every situation.

Go to halal bakery and order cake with star of David that reads bomb Palestinian babies

Here's their trademark

Print this picture and request a cake

Find a liberal bakery and get them to make a "God Hates Fags" cake

Make a Jewish baker do a swastika cake

>expecting Jewish bakers to be sad about making more money off of a dumb goy

Abu Baker al-Bakedaddy.

keks

this one is pretty good

absolutelly genius, you sir deserve a medal.

but is his real name (((Shimon Elliot)))???? if the info regarding this (((guy))) is true, guess which (((country))) this (((guy))) is really from???!!!

Allahu Aktarts

A deli could be
>A salami maker

You deserve a sensible chuckle for that

I want my Buddist wedding cake Mr. Goldstein!

Do it if you're Indian, it's a religious thing for them.

They'd bake an oven-shaped cake embossed with Arbeit Macht Frei for shekels

That also means homosexuals must cater to Christians or they'll violate the law as well. Equality is fun to play with.

Or Buddhist.

Is there even anything Christian that is offensive to faggots?

you could put a printout of Leviticus 18:22
or, for extra spice points, Romans 1:25-26

shit, I mean Romans 1:26-27

What do you guys think Kennedy will do? Do you think Gorsuch can talk sense into him?

/thread

Roadside Bombakery

People read way to much into the proceedings the Justices have all made up their minds before, thats why the black walrus is absolutely correct when hes uses the proceedings as nap time (I have seen it and it is hilarious).

Im guessing Kennedy just wanted to make a point but will side against the Bakery, but would be pleasantly surprised if not.

>pic related
Ahmed's Special Pies

pork meat pie

Be careful - they're likely to substitute British teen for the pork

That cake is proof that free market is king. Just go to another bakery, someone will do it.

Al Bake-daddy

My thought was to call a muslim baker and have them deliver a cartoon muhammad cake to a jewish baker and then have the jewish baker deliver a swastika cake with a bacon swastika to the muslim baker that made the muhammad cake. Hopefully the goatfucker snaps and kills the jew.

They did. That bakery said "okay". They literally shopped around until they found one who wouldn't do it then out came the lawsuit.

So many good ideas on this thread

Allahu Bakar

I have a sore throat and you made me laugh you bastard

>Muslims
>working
Wat

Muslims are free to practice their beliefs, as clearly stated in constitution. You will be arrested for racial hatred based harassment.

Sorry sweetie but muslims are not a race its a religion

i have sort of done similar things IRL using craigslist, usually in the hope that my target has some very cringey encounters with confused men expecting sex.

i am amazed that we don't do more stuff like this.

That abomination is going in my cake folder for sure.

Allahu Bake-Bar

Tim Horton's

Best idea. Live in portland. Doing it.

the suit is because they discriminated against the customer based on the customer's "protected status", not that the bakery wouldn't do something that was against the bakery's beliefs.

protected status are categories of people that the courts decided randomly should be protected above other groups of people, so race, gender, religion, gays and trannies (in some states).

you can discriminate all you want, as long as the status isn't protected. political beliefs are not protected, so you the nazi cake wouldn't work, because it's a political belief, and those are not a protected status

however, going to a jew bakery and asking them to make a first communion cake with a cross on it (pro tip: jews are so crazy against the cross, they actually made up an alternate plus sign so they don't have to use the regular one bc it looks like a cross) would be an interesting case. or, go to a islamic bakery and make them make a gay cake, which would be a mirror of this case and probably piss more people off

Meccan Bakin'

Guarantee this will fuck with Muslims more than a fag's cake will fuck with Christians.

jej

So, we should find gay bakers and ask them to make God Hates Fags cakes.

Ok goy, that be $30+ $450 customization surcharge.
>and then he actually paid. We jooz are so clever

The first thirty pages of oral arguments are about whether baking a custom cake qualifies as “compelled speech.” Your summary is incomplete if not totally wrong.

>If SCOTUS rules against the Christian bakery, then there is precedent that religious bakeries have to produce anything requested even if it is repugnant to their religion...
What makes you think the law applies to Whites, heterosexuals and Christians equally?

Someone in Colorado already tried to get a faggot bakery to bake a Christian cake. They were refused and the government backed the bakery up.

Didnt delivery drivers get paid $240K compensation over being sacked for refusing to deliver beer? I dont think that cake is happening any time soon.

*Muslim delivery drivers

welcome 2 sue happy nation -- threaten 2 sue & list precedents

improvised baking device

>welcome 2 sue happy nation
And of course if a heterosexual, white person, or christian sued, it would be thrown out of court and the person would be left bankrupt due to legal fees.

> threaten 2 sue & list precedents
The law and constitution don't mean shit anymore.

That's why you have judges revoking every single thing Trump does.

People actually think the wall is going to be built?

The second the first brick is laid a judge will order building of the wall blocked until the six million lawsuits against it are resolved.

Bread of Peace

Boulangerie

I actually have seen it too. I feel like I got a rare moment if activity. He snapped towards one if his clerks and asked them to bring a book.

Bingo. This is a speech issue masquerading as a religious freedom issue masquerading as an equal protection issue.

Normal marriage

the reason is does that is because if it IS compelled speech, then it would trump discrimination laws. because that would violate first amendment, and constitution > state discrimination laws.

the comment stands. based on state laws, private parties cant discriminate against someone based on their "protected status"

kek

>private parties cant discriminate against someone based on their "protected status"
And of course, only non-Whites, non-males, non-Christians and non-heterosexuals are a "protected status"

Along with the fact that "discrimination" is whatever those groups say it is.

Can't wait to see a faggot couple barge into a church during mass and demand the priest marry them right then and there.

only if you can prove "god hates fags" was a central part of your identity and a part of your religion

a better approach would be something like "marriage = man + woman"

but even that would be a bit larpy. a better suggestion would be "christ is lord" in an atheist, jew or muslim bakery. the statement is a central tenet of the "protected status", and therefore if they didn't want to make the cake, then they would be discriminating against the protected status

the best approach would be to go to the place, order the identical cake with something like "texas is best" or some other nonsense, and then go in a week later and ask for identical cake with "christ is lord", and if they refuse, then you can make an argument that the only reason they refuse is the second cake is the message on it, which is central to your religion, and therefore it is the same as if they are discriminating against your religion

this is the argument the gays are making - gay marriage is so central to their protected status, that it is exactly the same thing as if they were discriminating against them simply because they were gay. they have to do this because it is documented that the bakery would serve anyone and everyone, including gays, but that it simply would not specially make a cake for a gay wedding.

Unironically a good name

christian ARE technically a protected class, but of course you are right, the protection is only as good as the people applying it. the same way as firing a gun into a crowd is manslaughter, unless you have a san francisco jury

you're right about something else - during the height of the obama madness, there were thought pieces circulating that churches who do not marry gays should lose their tax exempt status.

No need to find a gay baker any hipster bakery in a major city will probably be triggered.

Go to muslim baker ask them to bake a jew holiday cake.

Islamic
Eats &
Deli

yes. but you would probably have to be jewish for it to be taken seriously.

if you're not actually jewish, then they aren't discriminating against your protected status, they are just discriminating against some thing you want to put on a cake. at least that would be the most likely defense.