Transracial on Tucker Carlson

Transracial Activist Ja Du: "I actually think a lot of the same things you do. I'm just a little bit weird."

youtu.be/NXDuQi4sD74

What did you guys think of the interview, and the whole show overall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iPi7z1gi-0Q.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based tucker

He knew this dude is vulnerable and mentally ill so he treated him politely, no need to take a giant shit on him if the audience knows straight away what the deal is

Tucker a good boi

The trans at least admitted he was weird I guess.

The pinoy fag sounds very naive, very introverted and still immature. He had trouble remembering the word "intersectionality" making it obvious it's a very new concept to him. He's just really confused in this temporary phase.

This has been Tucker's most calm and self-aggrandizing guest yet. I guess this one doesn't have TDS like the others.

Dat one world goverment literal kike doe

This guy will grow up and eventually leave the foolishness behind. Tucker was very courteous.

Hes both self aware and completely delusional.

Please no, I'm Filipino and we have enough cancerous people already without this cuck.

In some bizarre way, is he actually /ourguy/?

Da ju

Tucker ran out of gullible victims and has started bringing on actors

As wierd as this may seem I saw him on Tucker and I was just "meh... who gives a fuck" He didn't come off as a SJW just a weirdo. Seems like the kinda guy who would invite you over for adobo.

Tucker always has the looniest of the left on since he doesnt want to debate normal liberals

Havent seen this shit since the Bush years. Are we really going down that path?

another Chris chan

>no need to take a giant shit on him

HIM???? HIM OP?!?!?!?!???!?!

you ARE the problem! REEE

Tucker promoting him because hes a poison pill for SJWism. Dont attack him, make him prominent in the discourse of SJWs.

Seems this guy might be troll of the year. /our guy/

Ja Du is our abomination.

JA DU IS /ourguy/

/ourgirl/ ?

Tucker invites "normal liberals," but most of them are boycotting his show. See Tucker's interview with Erik Wemple, the WaPo blogger.

Ja Du for president

First thing I thought too.

I think you meant non self-aggrandizing. The guy seemed pretty normal for the most part, a bit nervous maybe and definitely confused but for the most part quite calm and strangely normal in political views.

Clearly a troll. "Jadu" literally means "magic" in Hindi. Was also the name of an alien in a popular Bollywood movie

You goys realize this guy is a false flag he posted on pol about a month back about how he intended to trick the media and had some sort of deal with a Florida Journalist this is some or should i say /ourguy/ fucking the media

Does this guy speak Tagalog though?

And why doesn't he live in the Philippines with his people?

Full interview. youtu.be/iPi7z1gi-0Q. This guy has to be next level troll. anyone have a link to his old Sup Forums post?

that high pitched whiny kermit voice all autistic people have
>transsexuality
of course

He reminds me of mr. chandler. Perhaps it's some kind of mutated autism gene they have in common.

>Doesn't want to debate normal liberals
That's because A) They don't exist and B) The majority of Liberals refuse to debate

Kinda sad Tucker has to debate literal trannies because he'd get BTFO if he brought on someone intellectual who disagrees with him

>JU DU DEN

JEWDEN

This.
Can't respect a person who only fights the bottom of the barrel.

Exfuckingactly

This guy is definitely /ourtransracialtranssexual/ He's fucking trolling the sjw's. He said as much and by the end of the interview I could tell Tucker "got it" and actually liked the guy. Hell, I like this guy now. I hope he puts a patreon together so I can give him a few shekels. He basically said he dislikes how the left has used protected classes to attack "normal" people, so he decided to use their verbiage against them.

Fucking full on taking one on the chin for /the team/. How could you NOT like this guy/gal?

Okay, show me a debate where you legitimately think he lost. I can think of a few who talked over him but which would you say he lost?

I knew he was secretly /ourguy/ when he called Tucker "Tuck".

Lisa Kennedy>Tucker

Lolbertarians < National Populists

One of the most beautiful flips I've seen in a long time no offense Duterte

The fgm supporter.

like this fucking faggot

>looniest of the left
are now the center left and trying take over the democratic party so yeah there's that

In what way that fag looks like a Flip?

Only because of his inability to defy his Jew masters and admit that infant circumcision is just the same.

Yeah he seemed like a neet larp from pol. White guy coming out as transracial and transsexual to beat the persecution. The straight white man has found a way into LGBTQIA lol.

He's ugly and has round face.

yea I didn't notice till my second watch... he calls him "tuck" during the introduction.

He was clearly only there to troll the left.
He's made up this trans racial character to piss off the trannies that he said all had gender dysphoria.

I like his bill nye debate

"Ja Du" doesn't sound much like pinoy name I've heard.

Normaler than most trannies I meet on a daily basis.
t. Seattlefag