/Our Gal/?

/Our Gal/?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/today-in-white-nonsense-florida-woman-claims-shes-tran-1820409693
youtu.be/BcJKbTMtTfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>JA DU
What did it mean by this?

This was the strangest segment I ever saw on Tucker. Would love to hear WTF happened here. Was this freakshow just on standby in case they couldnt talk to the One World Government nutjob?

I enjoy listening to Tucker debate and argue, he's very intelligent. I just wish he would have serious people on his show and just a walking fucking joke. Quit giving these retards attention and let them wither away in self-misery until it kills itself just like all the freaks throughout history. But no, thanks to Fox News, it now has national attention.

tbqh that was the most BASED transracial tranny I've ever seen

Imagine how retarded you have to be to come on Tucker's show and to expect a fair shake. That's the kind of person he brings on his show.

Does he book them or does the network book them?

LOL he always has the look on his face like someone told him that they huff their own farts

thought it was a pretty fair shake considering the... circumstances...

or is it....
DA JU?

WE ALL NEED TO TRANSRACIAL RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!

I WANT GIBS AND RESPECT!

The guy is trolling sjw's. He basically said ((("they"))) are using the idea of "special classes" as a weapon against "normal" people, and therefore he has adopted ((("their"))) tactics to expose this. Add to that he is doing it in just about the purest way possible and literally taking it on the chin for "the team". He is definitely /our transsexual trans racial guy/

Neither. It's a show that has producers who are constantly working on tomorrow's show.

>Ja Du
>Da Ju

BRAAAAAP

50D chess

Look out Talcum X, there’s a new clown in town...on second thought

>Talcum X sees this, gets ass-blasted and rages he was transrracial first; inadvertently outing himself as indeed white and a fraud.

>gal

I know the guy, really sound man. I fucking had his discord and everything before the PC croaked.

He is /our-transracial/

Shame he lost his job because of this shit.

humble memer tending his crops tbqhwy fampai

Any of you faggots going to post a link or what?

it doesn't seem so user. I am but the fag op phone poster. to think I could find a video is re damn diculus

Come on, I thoroughly enjoy watching Tucker slumming it and dumbing himself down.
People forget his a very prestigious authour among other things, but his schtick on his show is absolute A grade shitposting. The guys a genius.
Stop fucking with his formula.

Today in White Nonsense: Woman Claims She’s ‘Transracial,’ Identifies as Filipino

theroot.com/today-in-white-nonsense-florida-woman-claims-shes-tran-1820409693

>woman claims she is transracial
>woman

youtu.be/BcJKbTMtTfk