Why is this a success?

Why is this a success?

reddit

>nopan
>le randumb xd
>masochist
>actual comedic timing
>LN spoilers

>show does a different art style than the same one we have had for the past decade
>wow they are LITERALLY being different right now I cant handle this!

Please tell me you're not truly this delusional.

Aqua tears.

The first season was pretty fucking funny
First ep of second season was kinda bad but I'm not going to condemn it yet

Looks kino

The opening had the most humor for the episode.

Darkness NTR fetish,

The first episode obviously had to be done the way it was done in order to bring newcomers up to speed with the series. It's one of those shows that has too much continuity to be treated as totally episodic, but doesn't have enough plot for episodes to be treated as completely contiguous. A pseudo-recap was necessary so that people could follow along with the humour without needing to go watch all of S1.

I still thought the episode was pretty damn funny, especially with the prison gags at the start.

Darkness a cute!

Fuck, I need to watch this. What's the name?

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo

boku no pico

It is people like you that are ruining Sup Forums. You need to be more like

I can only speak for myself but the witches clothes looked pretty cute - that's why I watched it.

Ah! Damegami-sama

DEEN, where the inbetweens become key frames.

I want to drink Aqua's piss.

My bad, I'm just helplessly helpful.

Cause its good Flip Shitter who is mad

the thing that makes this show work is that it is hilarious and also I want to hug megumin

It's actually pretty funny.

Because it's fun and doesn't take its retarded "fantasy MMO world" setting seriously unlike all the other shows out there.

Why did Sup Forums's attitude towards this show take such a big 180? It seems like since the second season started I've heard nothing but bad things about it.

Sup Forums is contrarian.

>le randumb xd

I don't understand the hate for this episode
Sure it was QUALITY-ridden but the humor was the same as ever, especially the prison scene as mentioned.

I hope we'll get some genuinely hilarious "arcs" like the dullahan in S1

What did that guy even expect to happen?

It's details like these. That one Key animator sure has a lot of passion in his pants for this anime.

Because Kazuma isn't a special snowflake that comes to fantasy australia with superpower or "generic-knowledge-that-end-up-giving-him-superpower".

He does have great luck and his generic knowledge does gave him tons of money though.

The bottom of the barrel DEENstandard of QUALITY became even lower, obviously trying to pass it as a meme didnt work anymore

Because it's cool to root for the underdog (which was Konosuba S1 before the sales charts) and also cool to shit on highly anticipated shows, which is what Konosuba is now.

I think we would be shitting even on things like Kill me Baby if it got popular all of a sudden and got a hot S2 on the works especially if it still looked like it was made on a three-fiddy budget

Why do people keep calling this episode a recap? It's just adapting what happened in the LN fairly straight-forwardly and, despite the callbacks to earlier in the story, the episode blatantly assumes you already are familiar with what happened and makes no attempts to actually cover the events of the previous season. Even the actual recap bit at the beginning of the episode was just a Star Wars parody and then it jumps straight into a direct continuation of S1 with zero actual context. Any new viewers would be lost trying to watch this episode.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 10 years?

>fantasy australia
That's a term I actually never heard before. I like you.

Is this your first time posting in a KonoSuba thread?

Did you miss all the threads last season?
Fantasy Australia was a pretty common meme for this show.

This butt has a life of its own.

For the people who read the LN, will there be more Succubus this season?

She's a moron, but those hips don't lie.

It's funny.

Nope.

That sucks.

I want to marry this butt.

The poor loli succubus just wanted to do her job
Now she is probably ridiculed for not being a proper semen demon

She wasn't a loli, you stupid fuck.

What details? Remembering that Chomsuke exists this season?

Dropped

We'll meet the succubus boss though.

Don't you mean the succuboss

Kill yourself LRD, why won't you ever stop posting?

I'm not LRD. This girl has a clearly developed, adult body, just because she doesn't have cow tits like the others doesn't make her a loli.

Because it's funny.

Isekai kino

The first season also had really bad competition so it looked a lot better by comparison.

Isekino?

This is the episode where the artstyle went full deen.

Why is big bang theory success?

succololi is 70yo (from vanir spinoff vol)

>this

>agua

Because Megumin, Kazuma, Wiz, (tenatively) Dorkness and giant frog fetishes.

BAAAAWqua bullying too.

Possibly, they are involved in a handful of side-plots, at least one of which I could see being animated.

All the perks of banging my grandmother, without any of the drawbacks.

It's funny and light hearted, almost every isekai feels a compulsion to drag long drama while this is just an adventure with a bunch of weirdos.

This seriously looks worse than those infamous Twintails episodes.

And it's the fucking OP.

why wouldn't it? It's NEETbait with muh qt girls, generic nobudget visuals and a couple of shitty gimmicks

Average MMO healer.

You have seriously shit taste.

I have a bad feeling about this season. No it's not because of the animation or the fact that they have become aware of their success.

It's because of the content they are forced to cover, holy fuck. Darkness is the worst character I wish she never existed.

Because BAZINGA! I mean EXPLOSION!

Nah, her chapter is pretty funny actually. The marriage stuff was great just because Kazuma kept trying to push Darkness off. I assume all the hate on volume 3 is mostly because people don't like Darkness. Vanir was also fucking great.

In general I always gravitate towards the cowtits girls even if they are somewhat boring or uninteresting, but Darkness is just totally shit and I never liked her. I honestly don't think this has ever happened before, I'll accept just about any evil or retarded cowtits, but Darkness is terrible.

It's self aware, had a decent style and aired in a weak season. That's it really.

don't know... her INT is bellow average.

Megumin is a cutie

fuwa fuwa fuwawawa fuwa eru eru fuweru fuweru eru eru fuwa fuwa

>kissanime

What are you doing?

The bandage on her leg looks awful at 60fps.

The whole thing looks like shit in 60fps

well here is my two cents:
The animation was not all that great. In fact i would almost call it horrid, especially after what i saw from season one. But the comedy and writing for this episode was spot on. It continued to nail the humor that we all enjoyed from season 1. I just pray they do better with the animation from here on out. Although it seems like they are going for some kind of western style cartoon/anime mixture.

>1080p upscaled
>60fps interpolated
Reevaluate your life.

This part was truly a gem for Darkness lovers, whether you're the perverted type or actually appreciate her other aspects.

you have shit eyes.
this is not a "style", this is simply drawn like shit.

I just found a relevant screencap from Google, I didn't look too closely at it.

What the fuck is going on with this shit. It's like they fired the artist to hire a better animator.

Not until a hypothetical season 3.

Although it bears nothing, Kazuma is a regular at the succubus even if it doesn't come up much.

>have a mansion
>sleep at an inn every night

I want Aqua to sit on my face

I post that as an example to not do 60fps.

>I have no mouth and I must scream

its just fun