So is there a point to this shit other than "tease this hapless fuck endlessly until she's ready to mount him?"

so is there a point to this shit other than "tease this hapless fuck endlessly until she's ready to mount him?"

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Karakai-Jouzu-no-Takagi-san/32/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>so is there a point to this shit other than "tease this hapless fuck endlessly until she's ready to mount him?"

Does there need to be?

She wants a well done steak

there's also the ntr

Gotta tenderize it before you cook it.

Sorry your childhood was so empty and boring user

Why would you need anything more?

SOMEONE CALL 911
I'M ABOUT TO COMMIT A CRIME ON MYSELF

Dumb frogposter.

I went through this same shit in middle school. Stupid girl constantly teased me and I swore I'd embarrass her, not realizing I was constantly thinking of her

Girls are very fucking good at getting a guy they want when you're both kids

I just realized I still haven't seen her first name.
What's her name? I imagine Takagi is the family name.

it gets boring after 10 chapters, always the same joke, yes.

Are you married and have a dense daughter now too user?

t. butthurt NTRfag

Nope, unlike fiction I didn't luck out with childhood gf. Separated in HS when we went to different schools, lost contact since no easy social media back then, I should look her up now

We don't know the first name of either main character.

Let me know if you find her blog-kun

No, it is "tease this hapless fuck endlessly until he is frustrated enough to mount her".

>implying she won't be using a strap-on on him

Oh Jesus.

god tier lolis.

that sounds hot not gonna lie

Yes. Teasing us as well.

the manga gives me a huge heartboner so i guess thats the whole point.

Boner of your heart

>I should look her up now
Don't do it. I can assure you it will only mad you sad.

Some things should stay in the past and this is one.

F U C K Y O U
U
C
K

Y
O
U

Nah, fuck you leatherhead.

I'm actually getting annoyed at this manga.
I started reading it when it was still on chapter 12 or so,and I thought he was going somewhere with this,but until now there has been pretty much no development at all.
It feels like he is just pumping out chapter after chapter of her teasing him,him coming up with some retarded bullshit and her not falling for it.
When the chapter happend where he asked her out for the summer festival I was relived,because I thought we might actually get some progression,but then he went ahead and completly ignored that it ever happend and went back to her being a bitch and him being a retard who is out of touch with his own feelings.

You are obviously reading something different than the rest of us.
If you think Takagi's gentle teasing is bitchy, you have little to no experience with real girls.

It's not about her teasing,it's about the complete lack of development so far,including the author forgetting he set up a major event.

Also I've had plenty of experience with girls,the ones that act like Takagi are cute at first,but get fucking annoying after a while.

When do new chapters get released?

Feb

>there has been pretty much no development at all
what

I could physically feel my dick

Silly user. That's not your dick.

Oh it's monthly?

>ntr

Cuckfags are the worst.

Found the middle schooler.

I thought the manga confirming they end up marrying and having a kid would dispel this sort of shit posting. It's just vacuous shouting now you know?

A Flash forward is no development.
Also she NTR'd him

You're a retard

>Looks at Middleschool picture Album with daughter
>Daughter points at Nishikata and asks ''is that my daddy''
>She says no

How am I the retard?
She literally told the reader that NIshikata is not the dad,but she lives with him while he raises her kid.
She cucked him

God damn, you retards will grasp at anything, won't you

I get it, you have a fetish, that's fine but you should stop applying it everywhere. Look at the previous page, look at the next page, think about the fact this whole chapter is some meta shit with the reader being teased instead of Nishitaka this time, realize that you're an idiot.

>mfw the childhood friend never wins

>Muh ''The reader is getting teased,she totally isn't a fucking slut''

Face it faggot,she fucked someone else and Nishikata stuck around because he is a spineless faggot

Whatever makes you hard, bro

Have you seen the final pages of that chapter?

>getting baited this hard

This series' thread is doomed if it were to get an anime.

you lack subtlety. the art of trolling is completely lost on you

3/10 made me think of the good old days

Turboslut

I HATE THIS

She looks smugly at the reader because she got away with being a whore?
What is this supposed to show me

SHE LITERALLY TOLD HER DAUGHTER NISHIKATA ISN'T HER DAD

What more do you need to accept this shit?

Your feeble attempts do nothing anymore.

This series is officially untrollable now.

>The studio in charge of it keeps EVERYTHING bout it secret, and everyone is lead to believe it's 12 episodes
>Episode 12 is the flash-forward, and it ends with a message from the studio, saying "who ever said it was 1 cour?
>12 more episodes follow

No, you retard. Her daughter assumed someone besides Nishikata was her dad in the picture, and her mother corrected her.
I get it, it's a fetish, but holy shit try harder

she was actually asking about who was at the door

That sounds like Nishikata died after he made love with her.

>What more do you need to accept this shit?

More than your baseless assertion, apparently.

>Is that man my Father?
>I wish

Option A: She fucked someone else,stuck with Nishikata,and regrets that he isn't the father (Cuck)
Option B:She acutally fucked Nishikata,but regrets it,because another guy in her yearbook would have been better (Slut,Bound to cheat on Nishikata)

Get fucked

I don't even read this shitty manga and i find these two options valid, cuck memes aside.

kill yourself, jojobrony

where are the mods
shitposting has gotten bad around here

That fucking cowboy hat man, gets me everytime.

She got like as bad as she gets Nishikata.

girls mature faster than boys, it is very unfair.

>inb4 all the current speculations about the future chapter are meaningless because the translator made a mistake

Are there raws for that chapter somewhere? I'm now thinking those translations might have been pretty bad. Well, scanlations are always bad, but sometimes they really miss the point.

I don't have enough towels.

Yep, here:
raw.senmanga.com/Karakai-Jouzu-no-Takagi-san/32/

What mistake?

You can't be this dumb. The whole chapter was 4th wall breaking, it was her teasing us, the reader, just like she always teases Nikishita. Everything she said was solely to mislead us until the end. It's clear the child is their daughter, she acts just like him and has his mannerisms.

Yup, just as I thought, the "if only" was a translation of "だといいね". There's a subtle difference there that makes the translation kind of misleading. The former implies Takagi would like that it were daddy at the door, but she knows that can't be the case, while the latter implies it might be daddy at the door and Takagi hopes that's the case, thought it might not be very likely. Anyway, by the end of the chapter we know it's just Takagi trolling the reader through the 4th wall, so it doesn't really matter.

how do you explain her daughter having the same baka expressions as her father? density is genetically transferrable

see I thought the daughter was pointing at the photo asking "Is this daddy?", but when she meant the person at the door, it would make sense. Same for Takagis reaction.

>It's the cuck forcing his cuckoldry upon Sup Forums episode

She probably had miles of dick in her now, don't do it.

she probably has a kid, he'll be raising another man's child just like nishikata

XD OOOOOOH

NTRfags are a tremendous cancer.

>not 1 week skip
>then back again
I'd be so mad

>daughter
Wait, what?
I thought that was a boy.

The kid looks kind of androgynous but
>longish hair
>plush toy
>screams KYAA

I had forgotten how old they look the first few chapters.

takagi says "little girls who steal sweets"

I miss that style tbqh

I want this child.

Can we not make an edit and post it to batoto?
Or is that too much hassle for too little rewaard

In the original she just says 子, which can be used for girls and boys. Never trust translations, they're a bad thing.

Be my guest, if I were to fix every little mistake or imprecision in scanlations I come across I'd have to make a full-time job out of it.

There's no cuckfags in these threads

They all got BTFO back during the flash forward chapter, shaking their fists and shouting like foiled super villains

The "cuckfags" are all ironic trolls

>I should look her up now
Don't look up childhood friends, user. You'll regret it so fucking hard, I have a childhood friend blog to go along with this but if the warning is enough please take it

as it should be, this is too pure for pointless fetish insertion

>I have a childhood friend blog to go along with this
Do tell

>pretend to be NTRfag
>everyone calls me a retard while posting cute Takagi reaction images
>mfw more cute Takagi pictures for me to save