youtube.com/watch?v=g-CxJNZ1OH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wiz Wednesday in two days

Feels good man

You can't stop me

KAZUMA KAZUMA

SOON

Who's ready for 9 more Q U A L I T Y episodes

Please someone make a version of the Megumeme ohayo so she is vibrating. I need it.

>Less than 12 episodes again

no!

This thread belongs to the Axis cult.

4 more, the QUALITY guy is doing only each other episode

Fuck you explosion heaten.

This is Axis turf!

But the Axis cult loves Megumin.

So is Megumin really at the point where all she needs to do to win the Kazumabowl is gather the courage to go to his room again? Or did the shit with the doppelganger screw that over?

I am pretty sure Konosuba S2 is Darkness/Lalatina season

Please dispose your trash to where it belongs

Yes. This season will do a great job of showing how stupid and slutty our esteemed noble is.

>“Very well, since you want to think of Kazuma as a terrorist, I will show you what a real terrorist is like… Hey, what are you doing!? Release me!”

We need more of Yunyun's yunyuns

Oniichan,oniichan it´s Megumin Monday.
Do you know what this means?
EXPLOSION!!!

They're not particularly impressive. I'd enjoy a bit more bullying though.

season 3 when

wow LN wiz is cute!

now I fully appreciate her thigh and tit pillow scenes in the OVA.

Megumeme is the best, just the best

GOOFY
O
O
F
Y

what do her feet smell like?

get your loli shitter out our explosion thred

>didn't have Aqua say "IGIARI!"
WTF DEEN?

Probably nothing special. She doesn't do a ton of physical activity and she doesn't wear her sock/bandage combo all day.

get your tumblr shitgifs out our explosion thred
>our
>a-am I fitting in?

Having one foot socked and the other bandaged means you can enjoy either aroma on demand. Socked feet tend to have a sweeter, dizzying smell. I'd invite her over to my house and gasmask her freshly-worn hot stuffy boots that she's been wearing all day.

Yeah. Good animation is run through a program that adds glitchy interpolation frames and draws your eyes to every little inconsistency between frames.

nice strawman. I said nothing about animation only that you're a newfag for using watermarked tumblr gifs.

A) I didn't post the tumblr gif.
B) I'm telling you to not post a webm with more artifacts than a museum when criticizing a gif.

>when the chuuni with no tits and more useless than the healer is the closest to being the main love interest
Truly they live in a blessed world.

You seem to have mistaken memeing and shitposting for actual discussion.

most of the series could literally just be doujins rewritten without the sexy time

Well, the devil army doesn't seem to be all that evil and later in the LN it's hinted that Aqua might be the reason the demons and humans are at war to begin with.

I think that might be a stretch, I don't see much comedy in "Ahahaah Aqua is still a klutz and got thousands of people killed because of it xD".

While it's mentioned that people died in the war, but it's treated more like background rather than something that continues to happen.
The only human to die so far in the LN is Kazuma.

I guess it's one of those things you're not supposed to think about, if you start looking closer at Aqua and her actions outside of comic relief you realize she's a huge cunt with a lot of blood on her hands.
Hell I wonder how many kids found their second death after being sent to a world populated by monsters with absolutely no insight, just a pat on the back and a gimmick.

She's obviously negligent, but the most malicious thing she does is not reign in her cultists (who don't even believe she's their goddess)

Eris is equally at fault for necessitating the reincarnation shit in the first place, Aqua's domain of Japan is in much better shape comparatively

when is next episode coming?

>Intelligence below average
It's even funnier when you realize that she started the adventure with her stats maxed.

Check livechart, anichart, or whatever for a live countdown. CR is subbing this, too, so you can look on CR's page for this show to see when they post the episodes. HS has it on their website too, I think.

But the series has already used that joke. Except it was with the idiot who made the Destroyer.

Reminder that the apple guy saw everything.

new ed is comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=g-CxJNZ1OH8

Is the next episode going to have just as much QUALITY?

SHE BECOMES 14 IN TWO DAYS user'S.

I want to cum inside Megumin!

If you look inside her Megumind does it look back at you?

Why does Megumin wear such slutty underwear ?

It's chuuni fashion. Their fucking village chief is a middle-aged man who goes around wearing a dog collar.

ENHANCE

Oh shit, where did this come from?

Hand-me downs from her slutty mother

I wouldn't put it past her poor parents to actually do this.

Black = cool

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that is stated in the first novel.

The new ED is 10/10 at the parts where they aren't singing together.

Drops to a 6 or 7 when they're singing together.

Nowhere legit, judging by the shit quality.

The ED was at the end of the PV dumbass.

A 20 second clip of it you colossal retard.