Dragon Ball Super

How will Vegeta fair against the other contestants in the upcoming tournament?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDIUzbEcbJA
youtu.be/GkhNLE3YMHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fair
>fare

How could such a sinner be beautiful?

Vegeta is cute, CUTE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qDIUzbEcbJA

I'm not ashamed to admit that this scene makes me cri evry tim.

>yfw Vegeta has had enough and uses the dragonballs to switch bodies with Goku

Would he then become self-defeating? Vegeta always beats Goku, you see. 3-0, when?

Reminder

Manga leaks should be today right? It'll be the 17th in Japan soon

Yes roughly speaking, it could be any moment now. Korean leaks are pretty early, could happen soon.

Bra soon, right?

was there already a discussion on the Kai Buu saga finally coming out in English? I've been waiting for it for years at this point and so far couldn't be happier
feels good to finally have a well paced and greatly dubbed version of the show in its entirety, and it segues into super perfectly on top of that

Yeah

It makes me miss the older art style so much. Also watching Super in English depresses me, because the first episodes were so good art and animation wise. It all goes to shit by episode 5

>it segues into super perfectly on top of that
They should have released it months before Super-Dub was released though. It was done a while ago and it would have been much better so it doesn't compete with Super.

Leeaaaaks wen

once it's all released you could just skip the shit retellings and watch the movies instead in-between the extra episodes
that'll probably be the way I go about it in the end once I've watched through the super versions once
I originally skipped out on the beginning of super entirely because I had heard it was terribly mediocre so at least I'll have the novelty of watching everything up to vegito for the first time in English

beyond the art it really makes me miss old Videl, she was fucking top tier waifu material and it stings extra since where super is now is such a depressing contrast with boring ass mommy Videl
apparently they started work on it before even battle of gods
it's unfortunate that they couldn't get to the point of airing it until now since toonami had to get through the first 98 episodes
I'm just happy it's finally released and happening for sure, now I'll just have to wait a gorillian years until it's all done and I can finally fucking have all of kai to binge watch on my own

Oh fucking finally.

>kuririn relevant for an episode
That's pretty cool.

youtu.be/GkhNLE3YMHM
WEEKLYTUBESHOW IS ACTUALLY FUCKING BACK HOLY SHIT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL THE FUNNIEST DBZ ABRIDGING NEGRO ON YOUTUBE HAS RETURNED

Who?

He's just redoing old content.

He better keep saying nigga, and the redubs better retain the old scripts.

I don't think there's a Dragon Ball forum more cancerous than Gamefaqs. Visited it after seeing it mentioned on Kanzenshuu, hoo boy.

>filler
Being relevant in an irrelevant ep does not make you relevant

Shut up, the man Krillin will be part of the main plot again too and he will KICK ASS!!

please

Wait, is it just me or Barry was voiced by the same person who voices Champa?

How was Mr. Satan able to raise the perfect waifu?

Because he's the champ

YouTube comments.

Those kids haven't had a reminder in over a year. I suppose I should visit sometime.

the same way he always does

If Zamasu wasn't destroyed by Beerus and successfully managed to become Goku Black like he was supposed to, would the Future timeline have ended up having two Goku Blacks?

He would go to another future timeline.

This arc was fun, they should turn DBZ into a SoL about the Z-friends trying to fit in with society while Jako fucks shit up with his incompetence.

As much as I like SoL filler, I think this idea is terrible.

Youtube Comments are filled with idiots. Gamefaqs is filled with idiots who think they're smart and write essays. Much worse imo

Buu saga Bulma is underrated.

I miss the shota fanservice in Dragon Ball.

literal perfection

she even likes to be cucked, perfect

stop projecting your dumb fetish into the best family of the series
in the picture you could clearly see how Gohan was taken by surprise, plus she knows that her husband isn't that type of person
the whole point of that scene was to show how you can't just break up a couple of two people who have been close to each other for years that easily and that Barry is a scumbag

Nozawa is fucking terrible as adult Gohan tbqh

He's gonna beat up some fodder, then lose bad.

ITT: Anons who seriously think Videl doesn't get the BBC while Gohan scholars all day

I don't get this.

t. Barry

She's fucking good.
She manages to make Goku and Gohan sound completely different. Gohan is lame and pathetic and her performance nails it perfectly.

Best and worst card you've ever pulled on Dokkan?

Best:
Got an SSR Gotenks and Namekian Rage piccolo
Worst:
I'm not even joking but I pulled an N Krillin when I multisummoned.

This guy strolls on up uninvited to your wife's birthday party and slaps her nice, fat ass like he's swatting a fly. What do you do?

There's a chance Future Trunks will have purple hair in the manga.

Do you think 17 and 18 will get their time to shine or are they just around to pad the numbers so Goku and Vegeta have more people to fight?

>Gohan is lame and pathetic and her performance nails it perfectly
This.

>best family

Krillin and 18 are the best family. Not those two lazy fucks that enslaved an alien because they don't want to raise their daughter

>Videl
>Waifu material
>Good charaxter
Dumbass

Blacks are used to being butlers, user. It's tradition.

What's wrong with game FAQs?

Does anyone watch Dragonball youtubers?
I watch GEEKDOM for information and DragonBall Nation for comfy streams.

All I here are nip monkey screeching noises.
>Ooo ooo AAA AAA ching ching ping pong I ain't gotta ding dong

Will Chichi manage to ruin Goten like she ruined Gohan or is having Trunks around too much of an influence?

Reminder that Gohan, Goten and Trunks could reach the level of asspullery of Future Trunks if they actually trained instead of fucking around

Prepare for her funeral

Goten is barely even relevant anymore so there's no point worrying.

The left picture is from the back of Volume 1 of the monthly manga.

>Goten
Who?

I wish Zamasu brought up Frieza and Cell to describe the sins of ningens
>b-but he wasn't there for them
If he somehow knew about Future Trunks going back in time to save Goku's life, why wouldn't he also know about Frieza and Cell?

Because Mr. Satan is himself perfect.

I dunno, I think it worked better to talk about sins the heroes committed. "Those evil guys you fought before were also evil!" doesn't really work.

Frieza is a sinner because he wanted to conquer the whole seventh universe and thus basically become a god
Cell is a sin ningens created

I'm not saying they weren't sinners, I'm saying it wouldn't really make sense for him to bring them up at that moment.

Zamasu was talking shit to Trunks at that moment and trying to break him. Bringing up Cell and Frieza would have just felt out of place.

Well yeah but he could have brought them up in another scene, maybe when he was fused

>Vegeta freaking out
What do they mean by this?

>Bra born in a filler episode
Does that mean she doesn't exist?

episode 77 is the first episode of the universe survival arc you dumbass

Bra turns out to have black and spiky hair

>super saiyan gorilla barry turns into blueper saiyan underwater fish master

too bad its saiyaman

is there even a place to buy daizenshuu

>Gohan actually managed to stay in SSJ for a span of time without showing any fatigue

Training confirmed.
Ultimate Chadhan confirmed.
Perfect wife and child confirmed.
Chad stepfather confirmed.
>lay in wait for all of DBS just to cuck everyone down out of nowhere

The disturbing lack of quality later on is quite saddening. Super was a mistake.

>Videl is beyond those obvious scandals

I like that. If it was Chi Chi, she would maul Goku for it.

acquire skill

How though? I get burnt out after an hour of this game.

Guys I think Roshi was Jackie Chun

>1(one) god lead
lmao at you lad

I doubt it, Goku is not the kind of faggot that kisses girls unless they force him to

Bullshit

>super vegito
>SSB kaioken
>SS3 Goku
>ultimate gohan
>SS2 Goku
>murasaki
>golden frieza if I ever need him
>this is an issue
lmaoing at your game knowledge
even in the Jap version which is several months ahead super vegito is still considered the best card in the game
my AGL team is fucking stacked already, all I need is Oceanus and the LR Androids and I'm basically set for life even if I don't pull Rose

>I doubt it
>I doubt Chi Chi would flip out for minimal reason

have an autistic love for dbz and also an autistic need to max level everything and a love for a diverse collection
also a little bit of moolah and nearly 500 days of logging in

I wasn't even debunking sv's current state
>one(1) god lead
>cookie cutter team
>vast game knowledge
lmmmaaaoooooo

Yeah lol no I'm not a neet virgin like you, I have janitorial duties and a gf while you have your hand and a basement.

>I have janitorial duties and a gf

>extremely good team that can beat nearly every event with only a couple of senzus isn't good enough
>3 dokkan exclusives is cookie cutter
I'm not a fucking dumbass throwing hundreds or thousands of dollars into a mobile game yaknow
I'm perfectly happy being able to easily beat everything in the game already with my favorite cards
>lmao I have a life
wow never heard that one before
don't complain about being shit at vidya and proud of cleaning up other's garbage for a living my strawmanning friend

I like (You), you earned it.

>cleaning up other's garbage for a living
He does it for free.

At least it's not GT.