Gundam IBO

Yfw Iok is literally Bittenfield.

>"His frankness and passion have the power to move people"
>Nearly anyone who spends longer than 5 minutes around him considers him as an idiot or incompetent.

I dont like these flashbacks anons, is aniki kill soon?

Now that the Space Guts xLafter ship is at full mast, who do you think is going to be his proverbial Griffith?
Dead man walking.

Just finished the episode. Damn, though I still can see a way out peacefully if Rustal orders Iok to get the fuck back and stay put.

Is he joking?

Takaki survived, we just need a scapegoat.

It's IBO, you should be used to things working via informed ability rather than actually demonstrating the point by now.

How are they going to screw up this time?

Later Rustal says that Iok wouldn't have to do it if Vidar took his mask off.
There is only one dead character who could fill for Iok. Vidar is Carta.

Iok is a shit character. Why the hell is he so stupid?

I like how IBO ignores conventions of Japanese writing. Take that Merribit revelation for example where Chad channels the spoiled audience and everyone else is like "huh, why did we need to inform you". It was priceless.

>ignores conventions of Japanese writing
u w8 m8

It's the other way around. IBO is demonstrating the worst of anime writing. This week's exposition to Naze's flashback is particularly notorious of that.

>Chad channels the spoiled audience
No it didn't. It was much closer to the standard dense guy being annoyed he's out of the loop, i.e. been done before in plenty of romcoms.

Even Bittenfeld wasn't that stupid, and when he charges like a wild boar he manages to occasionally produce some kind of positive result.

psst.
no one died.

Iok is Jerid with brain problems.

Next episode: Naze diez and girls go join Tekkadan or entire Turbines are fucking eradicated?

So Jerid?

Everyone dies because Guts causes everyone close to him to die horribly.

>you now remember that Takaki is living the life with his cute imouto, not concerning himself with Tekkadan's inevitable demise

Nobody dies in IBO except fatty that one time. Either nobody dies or Naze dies and they remember him as Muh Aniki for the rest of the series like they do with Biscuit.

>positive result
Like getting best admiral killed?

He's basically Graham but without any charisma.

RIP me. Thanks anons.

Or pilot skills

They certainly are equally embarassing. But at least Graham had

>Graham
>charismatic
Ahaha

>the protagonists have absolutely no end goal or are shown to make any progress towards anything unless another party forces them into a situation or hands them something

Worst protagonists ever almost as bad as wing.

>ake any progress towards anything unless another party forces them into a situation
The fuck are you even trying to imply there, not only is that all gundam shows its all writing. fucking 079 was just amuro+white base getting flung into shit against their will for 40 episodes

Is the chocolate man the best Char after all?

>flung into shit against their will
Because they were essentially forced to be soldiers. They spent several episodes about how upset some of the characters were to be in that situation and how they came to accept it. Which is far more interesting than all the static characters in IBO.

Meanwhile in IBO all the characters really don't give a shit about what is happening. Once Orga says lets do X they all do it without a fuss. They have no aspirations at all no qualms about what they are doing. Biscuit was the one exception and he essentially died for it and nothing changed.

Almost every Gundam series had a group of protagonist found different reasons for why they are fighting. For IBO it is for what ever Orga says and he doesn't even know what he wants unless some else tells him what to do.

He was just really aggressive and good at being aggressive.

He was my favorite admiral, because he was the only one who was fine with a battle of attrition.

No.

He's pretty good at doing exposition and sitting on his ass when he's not babbling about Agnika something to his aide.

You're a retard for even asking.

He sure is taking his sweet time, Mcgillis is already thinking how to counter him and Vidar has yet to do anything

He wanted to see what McGillis was up to and got McGillis to rush his plans.

Who is the IBO Char: McGillis, or Vidar?

I would believe is Mcgillis, he is the backstabbing one un the red MS, Vidar is more of a masked avenger than a char so far

I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Dumb IBOfags in a nutshell.

>Vidar
Considering all he's done so far is bully the monkey and take down a few shitters, I'd say the answer is pretty obvious.