Why doesn't she do anything?

why doesn't she do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s
youtube.com/watch?v=laMrfGUM_d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all she gotta do is look pretty and smile. what more do you want?

>why does [opinion] happen?

She's doing it right now. Pay better attention.

watch the bill burr bit on first ladies

youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s

She's a model. What do you want, free health care?

Look at the picture again. She's doing her job. She's a smoke show

Consider the alternative

>smoke show
you gotta go back

Like remove an item from children's lunches? I dunno. Seems trivial

She does Trump.

All that Bush $ and this is the best he can find-- sad!

Why does a First Lady need to have a cause? Just being a wife and supporting her man should be enough.

She sure does.

Maybe because she's busy being a mother, literally the most important thing any woman can be?

the fuck

She wasn't elected to any office, She shouldn't do anything.

Her son has Aspergers and her husband has Alzheimers. I wouldn't call that being a good mother / wife

you're used to first ladies that act like a puppet for the war on drugs or a lunch-stealing silverback

Its payback for his dad being extremely weak on the border wall.

>Trump has alzheimers

she's not supposed to, next question.

Holy shit, she's a midget?

It's an interesting moment but I don't think he upset her. It looks like he confused her, then a shadow passed over her face when she realized what he meant. Finally she looks at Pence and there's a conspiratorial sort of humor in her expression.

youtube.com/watch?v=laMrfGUM_d0

I note a flash of anger in him, though, as he looks away.

Just think pol, we almost had "the first dude"; ole Billy boy was chomping at the bit to get some more of those White House interns.

She gave birth to the superior human specimen. Isn't that enough?

Woah dude. This glass is so thick. I bet even Batman couldn’t break it.

Maybe Batman should be president and I can go back to my old life

She does virtually everything that's expected of a first lady and does it all whilst the media criticises her because of the man to which she's married.

>Be expected to stand on ceremony
>Husband makes a humorous joke
>Laugh
>Regain composure

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

The media is pretty kind to Melania overall, I think. It's clear that she wants to avoid the spotlight and stay relatively apolitical and the media is mostly sympathetic to her. Not quite the same as how the conservative media treated Mrs. Obama.

Don't lie user, you never had a life.

Pretty kind in comparison to Donald perhaps. She receives far too much unwarranted criticism by the media ghouls, far beyond any I've ever seen a first lady subjected to short of the Hillary jabs when Bill was president. I guess the difference is she was and had been doing shady shit to warrant the jokes and even then comedians like Norm McDonald copped shit for saying them.

A better question would be; why can't OP stop sucking dicks?

cuz she's a smart woman.

cucked

>i may not be a dr...but i play one on Sup Forums

He was talking to Ivanka and she got sad.

she's still in her 40's, bangable, just waiting for the orange orangutan to die off, get paid, get some 20's fucktoy

She makes my pants fit tighter

implying she doesn't suck the Presidential billionaire dick and love every second of it

She going to do any more nudes?

incorrect

Barren was a major pain in the neck and she had to scold him numbs times

Because the whole First Lady thing is bullshit. It's not an office, a job or a function, it's just 'being the wife of the president'. The idea of the First Lady having to do things is a modern invention. She may do a lot of things if she wishes, but there are literally no obligations attached to being a First Lady except staying married to the president.