Little Witch Academia

If Akko doesn't want to be bullied she shouldn't be that much of a dumbass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SN_z1INgFRo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgSbGVoSDms
is2.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Sup Forums hate Diana now?

I am loving this series to death so far but these threads seem way too fast to get any kind of decent discussion in.

Oh well, just wanted to say that I want to have sex with the ED. Do we already know when the full single will be out?

Diana and Akko are going to become best hand holding friends

>finn girl is the most same one in the trio
what happened

this is now a sucy thread.

Sucy is the strongest witch in the world. Fact.

Sup Forums loves diana

almost universally except for the flips and those 2 akkofags who spam every thread

Are you implying that Finns are insane?
We are just autistic and depressed.

I'm a Diana loving flip. What are you talking about?

Diana is the Malfoy of Little Witch Academia

Yeah, she's kinda doing it to herself.

He's trying to start character hate desperately when really the only characters worth having are the two slags who follow Diana

>no gaijin get the reference
pretty dissapointed desu
youtube.com/watch?v=SN_z1INgFRo

I would rather have Diana than those two other slags you speak of.

Finneran

The strictest teacher in Luna Nova.
She has two wings which means senior teacher.
Unlike other lazy teachers, she stlongly respects formal style.
Teaching Magic linguistics and guiding students.
She is a strict and conservative conservative.
She hates insidious wiles and collusion.

More like if hermione was pureblood and famous.

What is Diana's secret?

I meant to say hating, I'm tired
I hope we can see Akko and Diana hold hands before this season ends

SHOTA
E
X
U
A
L

>she shouldn't be that much of a dumbass

Yeah like that time she messed with the magic tree and nearly killed off an endangered species.

Oh wait. that was Diana

She's a flaming homo shiny chariot fangirl

she has a stinky pussy.

who's whitie

>hating any of the witches
Don't do it.

Name one redeemable thing about them
They're jerks and hold Diana back.

I'm sure she takes good care of her companion cat.

>Anyone who calls my perfect waifu out on the shit she pulled is a troll

This is where you argue how it's okay for Diana to treat people like shit because she's totally gonna get better later honest

Diane is great but her two stooges are the worst thing ever they need to go away reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SUCCy

They're cute.

She doesn't though it's those two meanies who orbit her
The worst thing she does is be apathetic to how they act

They're just leeching off of Diana's excess qtness

>Ursula is an oddball among the teachers like Akko is the students

this just keeps getting better

More like if either of them aren't stuck in with the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises where each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

They'd eat hot coals if Diana told them too, they'd sure as fuck back off of Akko if she say cut it out.

I want to FUCK Ursula

Does Diana order those girls around at night for some quality time?

This is my wife Lotte. Say something nice about her!

I have not been in any of the threads, but this episode officially overwrites the OVAs, right? That lunchroom scene was basically the same setup with a different execution.

What's the connecting theme in that picture? Is it just good reads? I mean I love me some gatsby but it's weird to see it on a list with Banner of the Stars

>they are cunts
>they are still cute just because they are little girls
why is it allowed

>another decent looking teacher other than Ursula

So first it was strayans being shitposters, then it's chinks being shills, brazalians being the reason why djt is shit. And now flips? What countries next? And who left?

She's almost as cute as my wife Sucy.

What would it be like to date Sucy? How would you make her accept your advances in the first place?

>almost 30 year old
>still a dork
i want to slap her
but i have to admit her milf voice is godsend

She got a terrible case of shoulder birds though

I ain't saying don't get with her but maybe bring protection

>They're jerks and hold Diana back.
>hold Diana back
I doubt they would do that. I'm not saying that they enhance her like Akko would Diana, but Diana does whatever the fuck she wants. Remember when the minotaur melted and Diana left them to explore the dungeon?

I want to STUDY MAGIC under Ursula

>She sees your apple

>picture
but don quixote was literally the sword art online of its time

R

E

B

O

O

T

Do you think Akko will EVER become a decent witch? Or will she end up like Ursula, going from cheap show to another cheap show and selling her body off-stage to rich businessmen?

Previous episode already did since Akko found the Shiny Rod in different circumstances.

i think its just taking a jab at sword art online.

She wont be a witch. She will be mahou.

She's secretly a republican and her favourite historical figure is Cromwell

She just needs to relive time over and over again.

i would rather bully diana

I want to do EXACTLY this to Diana.

excellent work, trigger

does Ursula watch out for Akko because Akko's the only one who still gives a shit about Chariot or does she have some nefarious plan

>those 2 akkofags

I need pictures of a very chubby Jasminka. Can anyone help me?

i guess he means you and me

Is Lotte the ugliest girl of the season?

nah there's this one drooling jap retard pretending to be a witch

Leave my retarded wife alone

I don't get what's happening

from last thread
>yfw Diana's actual true first friend will be Akko
>her tagalongs slowly disappear into the background as Diana begins hanging out with Akko
>as Akko develops more and more as the series goes along the two girls become the butt monkeys in the show, constantly getting embarrassed or their shit kicked in, essentially becoming bullied by the show itself

what would your reaction be if this happened, Sup Forums?

Ursula is a good teacher just trying to take care of a little mudd who doesn't have the advantages of the other girls

also Muddblood is just THE WORST slur Ive ever heard. Just terrible.

it's a given, but the entire show is going to be MISUNDERSTANDINGS until that happens at the second to last episode

There's about more than 5 of us at minimum I guess

I need more constanze

They can be a bit lazy when it comes to background characters.

C U T E
U
T
E

youtube.com/watch?v=QgSbGVoSDms

Akko's getting expelled the moment they find out that her dad has paid for her tuition in chink money

My wife akko is clever, not retarded

nah they'll start to make nice around the half way point but then come final act Diana is gonna get corrupted by evil magic preying on her insecurities

I just want one of them to kiss each other. Cheek kiss is OK.

this is still my favorite line is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1484539373206.webm

AKKO IS BEAUTIFUL

Holy shit this ED

There is nothing quite like Don Quixote tho.

It's the literally the first modern novel ever written and probably the most influential, non-religious book of all time. A deconstruction of the chivalry genre and even a parody of itself, Don Quixote completely revolutionized literature. There is literally no other artistic work that can be compared to Don Quixote.

The closest things in anime even remotely close to it are Jojo, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Hunter x Hunter.

She looks like a rooster.

WAG WAGOO

who's the superior Trigger grill, Luluco or Akko?

Will she be useful in the anime?

>The closest things in anime even remotely close to it are Jojo, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Hunter x Hunter.

It's like you want us to call you a faggot

Ryuuko

FRIENDLY REMINDER that Akko from OVA and Akko from TV are two different people. Everytime you post about Akko you should state which Akko you're referring to.

Useful in getting my dick hard.

She's so adorable. I wanna snuggle with her

Diana is for _____

I've been listening to it on repeat for the past couple hours, it's elder god-tier.

They look the same to me.

wew lad

Will Diana die in a tunnel?