Would you rather live in Europe or in the USA? Which place has a better future...

Would you rather live in Europe or in the USA? Which place has a better future? What is a better place to start a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dn04xYF4o3k
web.archive.org/web/20170602121054/www.businessinsider.com/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my six inch dick could never reach the sweet puss of a woman with an ass like that
Feels bad

Estonia. I only ever want to live in Estonia.

USA likely wont get blacker; the blacks are being bleached, and the blackest kill eachother in gang warfare.

Europe will get blacked more and more and theres no end in sight.

USA for sure.

Europe is lost.

Europe, specifically Eastern Europe. USA is an Israel Puppet and Western Europe is cucked beyond belief. Some place like Bulgaria or Slovenia.

Whichever one has the Ethnostate first.

How delusional does someone need to be to believe this?

This. America is the best bet. Europe is lost come home white man.

I'm deeply saddened by what's going on in Europe. The USA has its share of serious problems, too. Just trying to figure out which ones I'd rather deal with. I work for a company that has offices all over the world. I could move to the USA if I wanted to.

This must be bait. There are way more niggers in USA than there are all nonwhites in Europe combined. Not to mention that Mexicans have been pouring in the USA endlessly, at a far worse rate than any country in Europe. Euro is just old cities with some migrant workers and native whites, America is Brazil tier new world mongrels

What's so great about Estonia?

They're the same. NA and Europe represent all of Europe. We have an alliance on the most basic needs for the white race. We will stretch from New Zealand across the USA and Cananda, and then across the all of Europe and northern Russia. We will declare Jews and all non whites our enemies and expel them and make sure they never try to challenge our hegemony. We also treat them as serfs since they stole all our tech and ideas and we will kill anyone we need to for what we need. We are a dragon race so to speak we will hide in our mountain and only come out to keep everyone else in check and steal what we need.

USA is far more shitskin , and is only getting worse when you look at birthrates. Euro is less, but don't get paid as much $$. It depends. I would love to move to a country like Slovenia, or Czech, and let my kids grow up around people that look similar to them and aren't niggers or spics. I would legit have to homeschool my kids if I had them here. I don't want to send them to private school either, even private school kid I know is a weirdo.

USA because guns

not even, I meant every *

america has no future

lol

US. I'd rather deal with Mexicans (who have a declining but birth rate anyway) than Africans, the latter of which are coming by the hundreds every single week. Hell, the EU predicted that we'd be seeing millions more entering Europe in the future, all this facilitated by our own leaders.

Meanwhile America:
>more spacious
>freedom of speech
>white birth majority (barely but still)
>still large conservative and religious communities
>cutting down on immigration (more Mexicans leaving than entering now)
>elected Trump

I love Europe. I really really do, but I don't think there's a future there.

USA but only to retire in one of those comfy states in the north

USA is huge. Only ~5% of the land us developed. Plenty of space to choose from.

Saaremaa. It is heaven on Earth.

Anyone who posts europe is lost, while acting like America is not further lost, is either trolling or a spic / nigger. Spics love America because it's the only western country that allows them to pour in and live in it. People would treat spics like gypsy scum in Europe, or would just assume they are Arabs

Had to comp

The projected population explosion in Africa in the next 20-50 years is what I'm most afraid of. Africa is going to have a China and India-tier population size. That's going to cause huge problems for Europe.

>>white birth majority (barely but still)
51% is a white birth majority to you? You know that counts Jews, half spics, octoroons, sand niggers.
>id rather live with Mexicans than Africans
US is full of both Mexicans and nigger scum
>elected trump
Because we are so far hurt by shitskin immigration we'd vote in a tv star who speaks against it. We just voted in a nigger Muslim before him, were a meme.

Also, Mexicans aren't going anywhere but higher in population numbers and %z

If you move somewhere thats not a major city you'll fall in love and never leave. Theres nothing in Europe anything like the southwest.
You can make more money here, better investment opportunities and it's way less restrictive in almost every way.
Buy a big house, and obnoxiously large vehicle and a ton of guns and live your damn life in peace. Never going back user

t. German immigrant

It's going to have 4 billion in 2100. Europe is the last place you want to be when that happens because they'll all be heading north.

How are whites in America? Less liberal and prone to racemixing, I hope?

Prove it. Sounds like a larp. I know Germans who have gone to the southwest and been shocked at the amount of subhumans living here.

America is big enough to find a small town somewhere far away from filth. Things about the US that worry me are super expensive health care and shit like that.

Russia might not be too bad but I would like to stay where I am.

Lol
American whites are the biggest race mixing liberal whores in all of the western world.

back of her head looks like she has an ugly face

usa,
i already have started a family here but we are getting slowly encircled by refugees,
usa usa usa

if any ameri-bro wants to swap an accomodation from usa to ireland pm me

checked

>That's going to cause huge problems for Europe.

see solution
>We are a dragon race so to speak we will hide in our mountain and only come out to keep everyone else in check and steal what we need.

Sounds awesome.

Who racemixes more, male or female? And with whom? Aren't there still parts of America where it's disapproved of?

Ausfalia or new gayland personally.

Europe is Fucked, more-so than the US. Jihad wars will rock that continent. A new 'refugee' crisis will emerge when all the remaining Christians leave in mass exodus to Eastern Europe. Then Eastern Europe leaves EU/NATO and takes refuge under the umbrella of Putin. Europe descends into chaos as millions of third-world migrants swamp Western and Southern Europe, impose Shariah Law and proclaim Europe as part of the Caliphate. Red line drawn at Poland's doorstep, the new East/West division. Enjoy that shit show... at least we have the second amendment. Imagine not even being able to defend yourself from hordes of invading migrants, as well as your own cuck'd govt authoritarian culture police who throw you in jail for resisting in foreign invasion force.

Its disapproved of in all parts of america, but sex is a numbers game.

Bump nigger

Healthcare hasn't been a problem for me because I've had a job and live in a city (not a big one but still). Small towns have no jobs so you're basically running away from society and buying property to live relatively alone. It's comfty if you can find a way to make income from home.

Male , and it's mostly disapproved of where it also happens to be the most common.

>being a culture shopper
Live in the place you were born and make the best of it

White trash exists. Mexicans are fucking everywhere. Avoiding it is as easy as this:
Don't be fucking poor

Those Germans are being dishonest. If they've been anywhere near a city they're perfectly familiar with being surrounded by subhumans

That ass isn't huge. I'm sure you'll do fine.

We need to get rid of all the muslims and other non whites right now in every european nation including USA and Canada and Australia

Honestly, I'd only live in certain parts of Europe, and certain parts of the U.S. Lucky for me, I live in Montana, and it's pretty sweet up here.

Specifically the fact that our subhumans are more shit skin, darker and uglier than even the ones in Germany, who are mostly Turks who the US counts as white anyway (lol)

Are you a virgin or is your dick not even 6 inches? Even if that ass was bigger, it doesnt work that way

The Mexican birth rate is dropping like a rock though, barely above replacement. Once their society begins ageing (very soon), it'll be easier.

>Montana user
Youre living in one of the few places in this country which is europe tier. Beautiful mountains, relatively white, cold and just like europe it isn't too rich like American metro areas are.

We have a lot of racists, and we have a lot of liberalshits. However, the majority couples I see my daily life here, and even when I was in the Army and was stationed in other states, were still same race.
I dated a latina when I was in the Army, mostly for sex, and holy shit the disgusted looks I got sometimes was amazing, but I did live in campbell during that time so I wasn't surprised to see that behavior in KY and TN. Then I left her when I went off for a few months of training.

It's a real nice place if you can find a decent job, I commute since I work at a hospital, it sucks but my job is easy and I get paid a decent amount. Probably going to go to uni next fall once I save up enough to move.

For the most part the spics i've seen at least have the decency to act like the lowlifes they are. In Germany the turks run around like they own the place.
But it's not just turkish migrant worker offspring anymore. Immigrants coming in from everywhere. If I showed you what some parts of Hamburg have degenerated into you wouldnt believe it.

the 1st and 2nd amendments look VERY appealing from here.

We need Trump to fund a NASA project to develop a mobile deportation system consisting of human pods integrated in the fuselage of a missile with enough fuel to take it anywhere in the world. Inside the pod is a toilet seat, bags of food, a bible, and a console with a map selector that you can pick where it's going to send you anywhere in the world OUTSIDE white European nations. We'll then deploy these systems into each state and send them around the towns to round up every last non white.

youtu.be/Dn04xYF4o3k

pic related, a mass deportation airplane to haul all offshore non whites and parachute drop them back in their countries til we get the rocket system up and running

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

America.
And you're an idiot if you believe otherwise.
Europe has more people in total than we do and infinitely less land and resources
Europe is already too expensive to live in and it's only going t o get worse

no matter how many goblin memes they spew it doesn't change the fact that America will survive for hundreds of years past the day Europe is a wasteland

All I want is a good life for me and my future children. I've spent a lot of time in the USA already and I have zero problems fitting in.

see this you're clearly an uneducated simpleton who can't see the forest for the trees
and there's thousands and thousands of miles of forest here

this isnt twitter you hooligan

I'm hoping for a literal black plague to cull that continent. I've already seen enough African gore to know they're not worth introducing to top tier tech civilization.

I don't pay a lot of attention to them. One day i expect to have one cleaning my yard for less than minimum but for now they are background noise to me

slide thread.... 1 has a bunch of shit skins and imminent bosnian civil war level shenanigans but across an entire continent the other has nigger infested areas.

stay away from the niggers and you're okay, it's harder to avoid civil war

Europe, easily. America is a fucking lost cause. Less than 60% white and quality of life here has degenerated significantly.

Many European nations are still 90-95% white and have a higher quality of life than America. Europe can still be salvaged -- America can't.

Either way if things continue at their current trajectory America is Brazil 2.0 and Europe is Eurabia.

once again read this you're simply wrong
and stupid

I lived in Germany for years growing up as a kid, prekindergarten to 3rd. Coming to America for the first time was one of the most glorious feels of my life. Definitely not impressed looking back

My country elects Trump, Europeans elect leftist hags. My country has rights, Europeans have never tasted true liberty. My country is the bigger and more relevant than the entirely of the European continent. Merimutt meme might exist, but honestly life is about whos not a sub-upper 10% brainlet anyways. Im a budding engineer, and I never have to consort with idiots unless im on pol or shopping

>You know that counts Jews, half spics, octoroons, sand niggers.
No it doesn't you fucking retard. The report lists the mother as well as babies as white alone. Last page of the report. Fucking kike

No doubt. An no doubt the usa would benefit from your presence. But you aren't rooted here and the soil where you are rooted would be just that much looser.

what? I'm saying stay the fuck away from europe, are you illiterate?

You're right, europe can be saved, but we have to save it or in 50 years it will just be how America is today but with less land

maybe you wanna read your post again
both of the things you said could be either country
though i guess america isn't technically a continent

USA has a problem all of its own though. We'll be majority Mestizo before you know it. Plus, we have all sorts of other races here besides just blacks. We'll never be majority white again without some sort of Civil War or something like that.

I'd probably say eastern Europe myself. I just wish I saw western Europeans trying to do something, just something at all about all this. Britain did Brexit, then Nigel stepped down right when his country needed him the most. He could've done a lot more good had he stayed in.

We need another hard exit from someone within the EU to make it hurt more.

Europe.

Americans ITT are a joke.
Our culture is toxic, individualist, capitalist, and idolizes niggertry.
Our cities are architectural bastardizations of Western traditions, hollow, urban sprawls, and filled to the brim with black and brown undesirables.
Our racial statistics put whites at 61% of the population and on continual decline (the rate is even lower among those 18 and under).
Our healthcare is a joke and run for the benefit of the corporate Jew.

The only advantage we have over the Europeans is the "total" freedom of speech.

You realize that "white" in America includes many nonwhites like Jews and sand nigs?

Europe:
Actual police state
Extreme taxation
Cameras everywhere
NO GUNS LOL
You're not allowed to fight back or you goto jail
SHIT cars and over priced fuel
Restrictive hate speech laws that are anti freedom
Open cuck border policy
Govt openly shills for white women to fuck shitskins
Most rape in the world happens in Europe now - not africa...
USA:
We kill cops
New tax bill lowered taxation
Cameras are limited
GUNS FUCKING EVERYWHERE
We can kill you if you fuck with us
HUGE FUCKING TRUCKS ...GET FUCKED!
We make our own fuel now
Fuck you nigger..hows that sound. You mad nigger boy?
We shut that shit down and we deport you...or kill you
New govt says GFTO shitskins
Lowest rape numbers on planet.

read this holywhy am i getting so little (You)'s
this defeats all counter arguments

There are only a few European countries I would consider and they're either too poor or too expensive to live in. At the moment, I'd rather stay in the US. European politicians are much worse than ours. Even our leftists are not at the level of European leftists. Unless Europe can fix it's political climate I won't dare move there. But, it's not only that, I believe we are approaching another World War and the US is still one of the safest countries to be in. The US is practically impossible to invade while Europe is a clusterfuck that is easily torn apart by war as History has proven time and time again.

Ask yourself this. Is it possible for the us to fix itself? How likely?

Ask the same for Europe? What are the trendlines?

Keep in mind nearly half of American flags are nonwhites who love America for being a western country which accepts them.

Because it doesn't and it's a low IQ post from what seems to be a 18 year old. Go do your homework and study or something, go outside kiddo.

slide thread.... 1 has a bunch of shit skins and imminent bosnian civil war level shenanigans but across an entire continent, the other has nigger infested areas.

stay away from the niggers and you're okay, it's harder to avoid civil war

>added the comma you couldnt figure out yourself despite the word "continent" actually meaning something

>starting a family with a hot Finnish girl in USA and they will both be bilingual and dual citizenship

We found a loophole

oh okay so we have LESS land and resources and MORE land and Europe
you cannot ignore those facts retard and those are far and above the most important factors to consider

Except it doesn't. Your argument is empty and devoid of substance.

As they should. I love every minute of being here. The libs who whine about this place have no idea what how good they have it

This is objectively the best. America is only good for nice salaries at this point, or if you want to live in the literal middle of nowhere. Europe's biggest problem is low salaries. So boom, work in America live in Europe / back and forth

then Europe*

web.archive.org/web/20170602121054/www.businessinsider.com/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8

I'm just trying to find scenarios of this going well for Europe, and I can't. They'd have to put cannons on the coastline to keep them out. I don't think Europe will do that.

It's wishful thinking but I still feel deep down that the US will rise from the ashes. I don't know what it is because a month ago I was going crazy over the demographics and everything else yet I still feel we can make it out of this hell.

This is my opinion as well and I think we will see the U.S begin to split up by the 2030's. Just by virtue of being overwhelmingly white Europe is in a much better situation and could address the problem quickly if they really wanted to which is inevitable at this point.

I wish Europe's biggest problem was low salaries, m8. It's the political climate as said that will ensure things are only going to get much worse.

please provide a single counter-argument then
pro-tip you can't
>but they're more white!
doesn't matter
when resources start running out they'll come here
we have thousands of miles of uninhabited land that we could build hundreds of new york cities on and still have plenty of room to grow

europe barely has enough space for people to have their own yards or bury their dead
land and resources are the single most important factor
but i guess im arguing with a stupid person or you would have realized that already

>Muh land and resources
Mindless capitalist drone defining yourself by your assets and not your cultural identity, population, achievements, and future prospects.

Even if you want to define yourself by your assets, Europe as a whole does extend across a greater land mass than the US.

also ignoring the fact that there's plenty of 90%+ states with plenty of land
comparing the entire US to a single European continent when it comes to demographics is idiotic

This is my worry too. My hope is a home brewed ethic movement will lead the way in violence against immigrations in general

>land and resources don't matter
>who cares if my kids starve!
wew lad

>Europe as a whole does extend across a greater land mass than the US
no it doesn't... unless you add Russia and ignore Alaska

single european country*
ffs i keep making so many typos like as if i was on my phone

People pretend to be retarded on here so often for laughs that actual retards come here thinking they are in good company