Iceland takeover

Why dont white nationalists start buying up property in Iceland to the point where we control the vote and prevent all shitskins from coming in?
Even a 10% boosts in white nationalists moving in would completely control the vote

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/scientists-reveal-the-tipping-point-for-ideas-is-when-theres-a-10-consensus-2011-7
grapevine.is/mag/articles/2007/11/08/you-too-can-be-a-citizen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They crave mud sperm? It's expensive and any money you make will be taken and used to bring in mud sperm? Nah, I think they're pretty based.

even because all you need is 10% to get to the tipping point businessinsider.com/scientists-reveal-the-tipping-point-for-ideas-is-when-theres-a-10-consensus-2011-7

Not if we vote it out.
Its a country of less than 340,000 people.
Jist 30,000 people moving there would ruin their liberal votes

Because I'm staying in the land that my ancestors built, fought for, and died for.

Ok Juan.
You stay here, I'll be intergrating with Iceland and never let shitskins in.

Well basically all of the land in Iceland is about as hospitable as the surface of the moon.

>iceland
can you even into Article 5 and Article 6 is a joke good luck getting citizenship 56%'er

>There are two ways of applying for Icelandic citizenship. The normal way, used by several hundred people every year, is outlined in Article 5 of law 100/1952. Decisions are made by the Ministry of Justice. The express route, used by a few dozen people per year, is based on Article 6 of the same law. Here the decision is made by Alþingi (the Icelandic Parliament). More specifically, applications are approved or rejected by parliament’s General Committee twice a year, and then the decision is confirmed by the entire parliament.
grapevine.is/mag/articles/2007/11/08/you-too-can-be-a-citizen/

you should try kekistan their path to citizenship is a lot easier you just have to be a dumb faggot

So just move to iceland
Lay low for 5 years
Apply for citizenship
Wow such hard feets

Because they have immigration laws to prevent this very thing.

topfucking kek my sides jesus christ

>bunch of incel autists on Sup Forums think they can boost the population of Iceland by 10%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's the language, stupid.

after 5 years you apply lets say Article 5/6 np, now you have to learn to speak Icelandic, americans can't even learn spanish and that is simple compared to Icelandic

The subject matter and level of difficulty of the tests in Icelandic shall be based on the final goal stated in the syllabus published in 2008 by Ministry of Education, Science and Culture covering instruction in Icelandic for foreign nationals (240 hours), with the exception of the goals stated there regarding a basic knowledge of the principal customs and traditions in Icelandic society.

Thus, applicants are required:

to be able to cope with day-to-day situations in educational institutions, employment and private life;
to be able to cope with unexpected circumstances;
to have acquired sufficient command of vocabulary in order to take part in discussions of familiar topics;
to be able to understand simple conversations between persons;
to be able to read short texts in simple language about familiar topics;
to be able to write a short text in simple language about familiar topics;
to be able to understand the main points in coverage in the broadcasting media (radio and television) when the topics are familiar to them.
Tests shall involve speaking, aural understanding, writing and reading comprehension.

People>places faggot

Iceland is one of the most cucked nations already. You can sort out their immigration, but no way would you cange how feminist their people are. It's already filled with spme of the most left wing people on the planet. Worse than Sweden

You best bet is either
1) Sate Balkanisation like Cascadia, Alaska, Wales, Canary Islands or Galacia

2) Move to a small Caucasian country that isn't as cucked. Something like Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Portugal, Fore Islands, Malta, San Marino, Andorra, or New Zealand

3) Go Autonomous-Innawoods, and start prepping

4) Convert to shia Islam and grab an Aryan Iranian wife in Iran and live there

5) Tuvalu

They're obviously not cucked if their policies are so stern

Naw. Naw. We lost. We lost.

Move to Iceland and then do what everyone else does but swing it our way. My ancestor found it anyway.

Ireland sounds comfy sensei

compared to icelandic ppl you're a shitskin too

KID ON THE RIGHT IS A LITERAL MUTT FACE WHAT THE HELL

why not keep the countries we already have? Keeping the west alive has to be easier than starting from scratch.

It's full of Antifa types, and the people are all depressed druggies. Their women are the most feminist ever.

That, and the shithole hardly gets any sun half the year.

I'm Chinese and I am considering buying multiple properties in Iceland.

theyre feminist maniacs. its hell. theyre doomed. no military, super egalitarian, massive welfare state, super supportive of foreigners. they just dont have a problem because niggers dont want to travel that far north to sponge off the state. 30 years from now, after germany, france, and sweden are third world hellscapes, iceland will be inviting refugees in jusy the same as the other european suckers. theyre fucked. they just got a two generation grace period necause of unique geography.

theyre too fucking faggy to fight off anything or resist any and every egalitarian idea at this point.

>we lost
Things haven't gotten bloody yet you small-souled bugman.

I love how a country with the population of an Alberta suburb jerks itself off about all the "great things" its government does.

It is unironically easier to govern Iceland than any capital city of any country on Earth.

Maximum comfy...
I could probably get birthright citizenship too.
My last name is Irish

ya i'd be up for that, count me in
i have given up on ireland, it's already overrun with refugees, let;s do it

edit' we should also have a winter-land,

winterland in spain portugal or the islands

make europe great again

Ah...

My Grandpa was buried under the Celtic cross...
Feels

aaaye bump

>Sup Forums gets 22 million users a month
>let's say 20 million of those are regular users
>Sup Forums gets 14% of Sup Forums's traffic
>14% of 20 million is 2.8 million
>population of Iceland is 334k
>10% is 33k
>it would only take 1.18% of Sup Forums to increase Iceland's population by 10%
Not as impossible as you would think.

One day we all will be.

try learning icelandic. you'll then know why they don't "start buying up property" to "control the vote"

Fuck off cunt, we're full

Seeking acceptance in Iceland. Did I make it? You know damned well that 1% is a Jew trick.

1. Why ruin such a unique population with your mudblood
2. Iceland has a pretty strong language barrier. The FSI classifies Icelandic as a category 4 language meaning it would take 1100 hours of dedicated study to become proficient. Only languages like Hungarian, Finnish, Chinese, and Japanese are considered more difficult for native English speakers.

So an influx of non-natives would likely destroy the language, culture, and genotype of the Icelanding people. Suggesting we use Iceland as a "white" homeland is akin to suggesting genocide.

>1% African
>6% Iberian
yikes nigger