Do all jews overestimate themselves?

I feel like every jew ive ever met has had a massive opinion of themselves that they dont deserve. Is it cultural or is it genetic? Do they believe it when theyre told theyre “chosen”? Or do the have a gene that makes them think theyre special?

julia is mommy-tier. stormfags be damned

also talmudic mommy general

Anyone ever noticed that jews are not athletic at all?
Like if you see a jewish guy he won't have the well defines calves that all other guys have?

About 1% of white professional athletes are jewish.
Just sayin

Yes. I have experienced this exact same thing.

I think that jews all through the ages overestimated themselves, which is why they were frequently expelled/purged. They didn't know when enough was enough or when they had gone too far, cause they think they're such great shit.

"e-sports" do not count, user

That's true. Even the dumb ones think they are geniuses.

NFL draft here we come! We need more (((Rosen))) memes.

It's a negotiation tactic. No reason to sell yourself short. I have actually met polite, humble Jews who were stunningly nice people. They're rare but they exist.

no way dude is she jewish? jew girls are hot

The pattern for pogroms is always them getting taken totally by surprise.

I like big jewbs

It's probably because they actually are better than you and it's clear to most people

Khazar milkies

She's not a jew

>jews
>white

shoop the merchant nose in a pic with his helmet on
seriously all you see is the nose when he has it on

she is

She's not just a Jew, she's a billionaire heiress Jew.

That I'd like to fuck.

Yes but I've also met Jews with inferiority complexes. You can always piss a Jew off in person more than on the internet where they can feel superior. In person Jews are timid cowards.

It's not so much that the overestimate themselves as it is that they want to alternatively be huge assholes, then suddenly they want to be charismatic people that everyone loves and admires.

They want to insult you, insult your dead parents and then they want you to adore them, they want you to think they're cute and funny.

News to the jews;

You're a bunch of assholes.

here are her tits

what kind of potato did you take this picture with?

Nearly every new rapper on the radio with fair complexion is actually Jewish. Eminem was the last white rapper before he sold out in 1999. Since then all the white rappers have been local or nigger clones. But nearly every white man you hear on the radio is either a Jew or low test soy boy

some low def old file of the movie
the movie is average and not worth looking for hi def

Who gives a shit, Julia is GOAT.

She's italian not a hooknose

Shame he’s going to have to play for the browns

That definitely has something to do with it. Being told you're gods chosen people by everyone around you has to have an inflationary effect on the ol noggin.

>implying

I figured Darnold would go first to Cleveland, and Denver will either have the 2nd pic or trade up for Rosen

And told by your Jewish family members. They see it as an exclusive club the goyim can only dream of being a part of, so that and the money gives them an enormous sense of entitlement

>ywn have a dominant high iq loyal jewess girlfriend to colonize the gaza strip with

why live?

It's insecurity, user. They know they're rat people.

generally it's deserved considering they are the matriarchs within jewish society and have extremely high IQ's.

She's not Jewish

this

theyre hot in the way british/irish women are, deformed/inbred but in a cute way

The white man's greatest weakness

kill all the jews in power and ill be willing to spare the rest just for the khazar milkies

gib moar elaine benis tiddies nao

C O L O N I Z E

I unironically like Jews. They are funny, smart, and trustworthy. When Sup Forums talks about jews I realize they are not talking about the average shlomo that lives down the street and more the billionaire bankers/government types. But it would be the same way for any high IQ race to be over-represented in positions of power. My best friend was a jew growing up but he ended up becoming depressed and killing himself almost 10 years ago. I still think about him everyday bros, befriend a jew some time.

A lot of jews go to jewish schools as children and are indoctrinated in jewish supremacism. I've had jewish friends tell me this many times. They are told that they are better than everyone else, that Israel is better than everywhere else.

Jews actually do have high IQs, unlike Sup Forums, which collectively has the IQ of my shoesize.

You guys do know jewishness is formally inherited maternally,right?

This nigga has big feet

much of a person's personality is now believed to be controlled by one's genitics

That is why you burn their fucking books and make sure their teaches do notget passed down to the next.

Heh. Was just thinking about this last night. Attended a talk by an Israeli associated with the Open Societies Foundation and I did think her tone was condescending and uppity.

That's common for narcissists.
If you understand narcissistic envy, then you will know why the Khazars (kikes) are so fucked up and why they attempted to steal the identity of Israel and God's Chosen offspring.
Narcissism is an affliction of the soul. Anyone in a family can have it. Yet, being a kike is arguably worse and is a genetic disease.

nice shitpost m8.

It's genetic through their culture, shaped by their enviroment.

It's their nature.

>attempted to steal the identity of Israel and God's Chosen offspring.
no such thing as god, or chosen people.

lol if you think rosen is going first in the draft. scouts know he's an overhyped inury-prone ticket to mediocrity. the only chance of the browns picking him is due to the browns being an organization run by morons, which is why they haven't been to the playoffs in almost twenty years. if they do get him, he's on the road to be the next brady quinn, and you can expect to see him commentating games with other jews in seven to ten years.

That's a man baby.

>the only chance of the browns picking him is due to the browns being an organization run by morons
That's what I'm hoping, so Denver can snag Rosen, though I could see NYG doing it if they have the chance

>It's not so much that the overestimate themselves as it is that they want to alternatively be huge assholes, then suddenly they want to be charismatic people that everyone loves and admires.

This is absolutely spot on. I've lived around and been friends with jews my whole life and noticed this tendency from an early age. Now I work for a big time jew """artist""" and I frequently get to deal with the typical jew neurosis but in mega-concentrated form.

The question I turn over and over in my mind when I think about this is nature vs. nurture. I've experienced it enough to know that it's clearly in their blood, but I've also known many Jews who exhibit none of the typical personality traits and are quite pleasant to be around. It's a small percentage of course, but it always gets me thinking.

what's with the jew-this jew-that thing? When did Pol get infested with Nazis?

Kneel peasants.
We own you all.
Well deserved, a jews life is worth a billion christian lives so enlist and die for us.
We.
Own.
You.
Pathetic goy beasts lol. So obssessed about their masters ... its understandable goyim.

LOL

I needed a good laff. :^)

I own ur mum lol

Khazar _______.

Cult like behavior.

I've met plenty of Jews and the vast majority are obsessed with their image, obsessed with rules, overwhelmingly boring, puerile, petty, disdainful, crude, and sycophantic.

Most of them held graduate degrees yet possessed little working knowledge of their field and instead tried to sully and muddy the waters with their misinterpretations of inconsequential and unrelated rules. Pilpul.

It's nice seeing Seinfeld on tv sometimes, he's zany and neurotic. Can you imagine having to deal with that whiny baby for more than the length of an episode? They have absolutely no ability to relax or enjoy comfort.

To answer OP, yes. They compartmentalize simple concepts and filter reality through their disgusting inbred rat brains.

yes but if you agree they'll say no.

MILKERS

I love how Sup Forums thinks:

"If they don't look exactly like Ken and Barbie, that means they're evil."

Stay shallow, /pol'.

Marisa Tomei is Italian dipshits.

>race is skin deep lmao!
fuck off newfag

mfw

>Hello, I'm here to see Dr. Rosenblatz.

Poor baby, she forgot her shirt.

I hear she's the world's meanest drunk.

Dunning-Kruger effect + a culture which literally tells them they are the Chosen and everyone else is cattle. Jews are not that smart, look at Israel.

Which makes the ever present inferiority complex all the more strange

30 years ago.

We are 0.1% of the world population and according to pol we have made all you goyim our slaves. Why wouldn't we think highly of ourselves?

they live in the worlds oldest most insulated hugbox. look at how badly adapted to the "real world" they are on twitter. they have no concept of reality or any self actualization

Hubris seems built into the genetic make up but it can't be a genetic trait which leads me to believe whatever shit is in their texts it blows way too much smoke up their ass during upbringing.

They are told from birth that they are the best, better than any other race of people.

On a serious note, it comes largely from upbringing. Jews value family above all else, and divorce and infidelity is very rare. Kids grow up in stable homes with two parents that love them. Couple that with a focus on education and high IQ, and you have successful confident people.

but katy perry isn't a jew

They just don't see anything wrong with what they're doing.

those kind of tits are fucking horrible when you get them out of the shirt.
>flat
>flaccid
>huge limp nipples
really not the way to go, trust me on this one boys.

you got a source for me

The Jew knows what is best for the planet. He/She even knows how to fix problems so that everything turns out terrific, everything is great and everyone gets along; just like how the Muslim "refugees" are assimilating so well in Europe. amirite tho?

You're so evolved, you get booted out of everywhere because no one is quite ready for your divine nature; right?
>Make usury even more terricker

So Kanye West is a Jew?
It's just showbiz, narcissists with talent hit cocaine and do some wacky shit.

"WE IZ GODZ CHOSEN PEOPLE"
wtf do you think?

underrated post of the month

Yes, they are average as fuck now. The current jews are like on average 40% genetically jew. Jews had an IQ advantage in the 40's-70s. Now they promote a bunch of incompetent dipshits that couldn't think themselves out of a cardboard box.

WOW! proof you can shine like a star if you hang out between two blackholes.

>marketing saleswoman

roflmao
>every time

take a wild guess, goyim