en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki-onna
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is she such so baka?

Why is she such so nobra?

Both are signs of best girl.

How often does she suck on her sister?

She just nibbles on her (often).

Does she nibble her all over the place?

I want Hikari to suck the blood out of my erection.

Only her forearm. Exceptionally cute, but not erotic.

The anime went kinda retarded with giving sensei credit for shit. There's no way that Macchi didn't know about how to hold her head in order to avoid motion sickness. Originally he was fucking it up and didn't notice until way after the date because Macchi didn't want to kill the mood by criticizing him. Also, Macchi got permission to use a backpack on her own because she's not a total wet blanket. These are changes to the characters themselves. It's not just condensing the plot.

How else am I supposed to self-insert?

Watched episode 1, even smiled a few times at the jokes. But ultimately I dropped it. I think the dullahan isn't cute enough for me to keep watching.

>not erotic
I'll be the judge of that.

Yeah I didn't like that either. As far as the backpack thing if they really wanted to change it I think it would've been more interesting to have him mention it to succy, then she could bring it up with the principal or whatever

What a waste, she has so many tasty spots.

>went kinda retarded
user, don't you think that biology teacher would eventually remember some stuff lIke that?

Doujins of her nibbling her sisters 'special place' when?

Best girl of the season already

How do those hair buns work?

The issue is that Macchi should have known about that stuff well beforehand because it's been critical to her daily life for years.

I don't understand her hair.

She could've unknowingly adjusted to it without giving process any real thought.

Best meme girl of the season, maybe

whats wrong with her hair

Calm down.

Probably not. She has some head harness things she uses. I guarantee she's tried to walk around with them on and realized it jostles her head a ton compared to carrying it. It also showed her family members carrying her head around. There must have been one of them who did it wrong. Regardless, it's making her look weaker and dumber than she is.

> I guarantee she's tried to walk around with them on
She probably deed and could've as easily deemed them not very effective on the appearance/utility scale and retorted back to holding head with her hands.
All while not giving a thought about the process behind it.
You don't usually think how joints work when you walk or how you spine balances out shit.
Might be the same situation.
It is the change, but not the critical one. And in no way it's portraiting her dumber.

How many blond vampire are we up to now?

Can not make me immortal. Do not want.

I'm loving this dumbpire

Hikari is pregnant with my twins!

4?

She can be my vampire as long as she wants

Best girl of the season

At least twice as much counting only well known characters.

I need to masturbate to vampire doujins that aren't Yupiel please help.

Where is a frankenstein girl?

Not in this series, I assume.
It would be illegal to make a human from parts of others and it can't be born naturally.

I know the explanation for their condition is pretty hand-wavy already, but it would be kind of hard to explain "being made of the body parts of different people" as a "sudden mutation".

Why is Mina so perfect?

She's up there with Gabriel.

>Gabriel
But least best in her own show.

exhentai.org/g/938864/e8a0c33d85/

Why does A. Yuki make the best vampires?

>She's up there with Gabriel

what

Sexy.

What would happen if I fucked a Dullahan's neckhole?

They are hiding bat wings.

More like 40.

Over 30 on this list and I'm sure it's outdated.

do you have one that's not reatarded pls

you're the only retarded here, user

she doesn't have one. It's covered in skin

Sudoku is more appealing than ever.

Correct

>mina
>perfect
She bankrupted an anime studio and her author lost interest in her. She's basically the definition of mediocre vampire girl.

how flat is the vamp?

she looks so fucking old, like a literal old lady.
my dick was never so soft.

Why are bat girls made for bully?

I'm okay with this.

what if you steal her body away when she's not looking
you could rape her and she wouldn't even know what you looked like

>There's no way that Macchi didn't know about how to hold her head in order to avoid motion sickness.
It's not that she doesn't know how to do it, it's that she always did it but isn't conscious of it, since it comes naturally to her. She was uncomfortable being carried but likely had no idea how to articulate a solution to the problem, because she was unclear on why it was even different when being carried by someone else.

this isnt bully, this is abuse

I want her to bite my neck

Seras is cute

Sorry, but I already have a better vampire

This. It's the most obvious and natural explanation.

Yeah I thought this was obvious, Sensei even outright says that normal humans subconsciously learn to move their necks to avoid the same problem and that arm motion is the equivalent in Dullahans.

Can somebody explain what a yuki onna/snow woman is and what legend I'm supposed to find them in? I'm convinced this was just made up for anime.

If her head falls into the bathtub, could she drown to death? Good lord, how horrifying.

Sure. Some peopl who can explain it have written an article about it on Wikipedia. Your firend Mr. Google can also help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki-onna

So this is basically like dating a disabled person. She's basically like an infant whom you have to do every little thing for.

No. As she explicitly mentioned, and as the episode also showed, she can handle most things herself. Which actually kind of is a lot like dating a disabled person, I guess, depending on the disability.

Suprised this webm wasn't posted yet.

Erotic.

There is no need for conflict or division

Love all blonde vampires

Only if she fell asleep in the tub. Otherwise she'd probably swoop herself out.

Not only is incest immoral, but so is homosexuality.

Remember, two immoral things don't become wholesome when done together, they become even worse!

I'm ready for her.

But vampires are supposed t spread sin.

>But vampires are supposed t spread sin.

My waifu doesn't spread sin (except when she sends Len as a gift), she's pure and good-hearted

vampires without the downsides are BORING as FUCK, they make any waifu LAAAME

GOTS

>hikari reaction image dump

Are you the same user that compiled the nisekoi reactions?

If so good stuff

That girl was human tho

No, I'm not, but Hikari shows promise for being the best reaction image factory since Chitoge.

More