Red pill me on phenibut

are (((they))) trying to get rid of it so you're forced through big pharmas hoops?

what are your experiences with it? is it a cure all for anxiety? is it a meme?

bump

take your pic

no

just ran out. its good for like once twice a week. i wasnt hooked on it or anything like that at all. a lot of times i would miss the doseage. whenver i would take it i would feel mellow calmness and sharp focus in social interactions. slept fucking GREAT night of the dose.

Tried it and its fucking nothing

No idea how people get addicted

not something you take everyday, just when you really need it, social gatherings and stuff

just get valium or soma if you wanna get high

>It works like most anti anxiety meds
>Don't mix with alcohol
>You'll build a tolerance quick, don't use it on successive days
>It's very caustic, make sure you pill that shit

Honestly though just UTFSE you dumb fuck

It's okay I guess. Don't dare take it more than twice a week. Even that is probably too much of you take it twice a week every week for a while. Don't even fucking play around with it or you'll be very sorry. Be responsible or prepare for a few days of anxiety so bad you'll go into paranoid psychosis and possibly have tinnitus for the rest of your life.

Don't take anxiety meds at all. Anxiety is your body's way of telling you that something is wrong and needs to be fixed, so fix the shit.

Been through that with benzos. No good

is this the new skub?

the fuck does utfse mean

Great for social events or when you're on a date with a girl. I also suggest combining it with phenylpiracetam and piracetam. Makes music sound SO good.

not if it's a disorder.

As this user said, do NOT take it daily. You can become dependent on it. Once a week at the most, preferably once every 2 weeks to be safe. Also you will be hornier than you've ever been in your life.

R
A
R
E

twice a week is too much? Jesus

It's a GABA analogue, buy some chamomile tincture or just drink chamomile tea. Chamomile doesn't have liver failure as a possible side effect.

i dont think phenibut does either

I don't think chamomile will have anywhere near the same effectiveness

T
Tthere's no "redpill" for recreational drugs. This is highly habit forming so you cannot safely take it every day. If you want to take a large dose, 3-4g, it makes music absolutely amazing. It may be useful for one-offs or as an alterative to getting drunk. I fully support occasioanl recreation if it adds to your life and makes you a better person in some way. This is why I drink when I do, it makes me happier and nicer. Some people smack women around when they drink, so they shouldn't drink.

To clarify what this is, it's a russian pharmaceutical, and it is literally the gaba neurotransmitter with a phenyl group attached so that it may cross the blood brain barrier (unlike "GABA" supplements which are basically useless).

It's incredible but DO NOT ABUSE IT!!!

poetry

so it's basically pointless. only being able to take it once a week is pointless.