ITT: we LARP we're in the Hillary Won timeline

ITT: we LARP we're in the Hillary Won timeline.

damnnnn...check out Chelsea in that dress!

>tfw off to basic training next week
I... I don't want to kill Russians, there's few enough whites as it is

[This post has been ruled unlawful hate speech in accordance with the Anti-Defamation Act of 2017]

YAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAYYYYY

Hillary hands Putin a wad of cash on CSPAN.
"Thanks for the dossier"
Media yawn. FBI giggle.

OP's Note: I had already killed myself by this point.

Finally a reasonable person in the white house. Bernie Sanders is given a cabinet position to appease the younger voting bloc. DACA is strengthened to insure future prosperity for the united states with hard working and intelligent individuals for generations to come. The world community begins to respect the US even more. Unemployment goes down, job participation goes up. Minimum wage is increased to a legitimate level for the first time in decades. Finally we can focus on proper and logical and common sense gun control.

Life is good, and the Las Vegas shooting never happened.

Can Hillary top her glass ceiling smashing entrance with fireworks from last year?
I still get goosebumps thinking about it.

>implying we won't all be suicided with two shots to the back of the head

>insults banned, unless that person is "privileged"
>criticism banned, unless that person is "privileged"
>jerusalem still declared capital

Hillary was supposed to win. She would have shown just how brain dead the left is and everyone knows she would have done a shit job. Instead trump won, doing a shit job and showing how brain dead the alt right is.

>wake up in hilary clinton's america *make america whole again "
>put on my testicle restrictor device , pumps my body full of estrogen to prevent any masculine urges from arising
>go down the hall to my wife and her husband's room
>she's still cuddling tyrone, not yet awake
>it s okay, hilary passed a law in 2023(her 3rd term, she made herself the god wqueen once elected ) stating that only white men should, work and are taxed at a rate of 4000%
>literally have to pay to work , but it s ok , all to support my wife , her lover and their 12 mixed race children
>madam clinton was worried about racism , so many of her initiatives were designed to help prpagate mixed children being born to white mothers and blakc or hispanic fathers
>grab a can of maadame clinton brand breakfast slurry " democrat 4 lyfe " flavor
>tastes like a cold garbage . i would know , since all i can usually afford to eat is cold garbage
>just in a public bus to get to work , hilary banned all cars to stpop " the great destroyer of women , *global warming^TM*
>get to work with the other white males , our job is painting buildings pink , and then paiting vaginas and breasts on them so they appear less phallic
>seee a lone muslim walking down the street
>flanked by madam clinton s own progress police
>he s carrying a nuclear warhead
>suddenly a helicopter buzzes overhead
>god empress herself, hillary calls out
>"attention you fucking white males, this man is going o demonstrate the power of diversity and multiculturalism , you will al die so that mixed children ca be born!" she screams, before flying off
>the muslim man detonates his device,obliterating the city i called home
>in my last moment of life , all i saw was the empire state building, covered in pink paint and huge vaginas
>the street melts on top of me , encasing my body
>the last thing i hear is " PRaise Femminism

Pics from my wedding

REEEEEEEE TRUMP SHOULDVE WON

INPEACH HILLARY CWINTON NAO!!!!

Dahnald. This was not how things wer meant to be.

The laws of nature are forcing the dimensions together in a cataclysmic fashion, Dahnald. We d̺̟͍͕o̝n̩̤̖̜͇̠̯̕'̨̼̯̮̭̳̥̫t̛ ̗h͔͔̘͕a̼̯̖̱v͙̞͎̙͞ḛ͈̳̦͍̬ ̟͓͙̟m̗u̠͎̟̣c̯̼̯͕͞h ̼̬̖̠̫͇̠ṯ̥͇̩͓im͝e͍͈̫̭͎.̘

I̷̱͍̤̞̥̺t͖̥͉ ̹̠lo̞̯͙̞̭̟͠o̶͈͕͈k͈̖̤͢s ̕l̞i̻̱̯͇̝̖͘k̼̜̳̣̮ḙ̝ ̫̭̖͈̺̝t̜ẖ̤̠̪͎̜i͠s̝̳̖̖ ̯̟is̬̟̖̙̙͈͚ ̘̮͙̯̣i̛̗̮̤̘͚t̖͍͢.͇̭Y̵̛̠̘͟o̻̳͟͟ų̢̬̼͕ ̞͚̪͓̣͞s̴̱̜͈̜̟͙̱̮̬h̨̛͔̯͍̰̙̣̻o̹̰̠͎͉̮u̡̳l̴̨͕͈̪̠̫͎̤̥d̺̮̻̥̥̹́ ͍́͠ḥ̨͍̤̞̪̗͢a̧̦̰͚͎͉̻̜͕͘v̨͎͇̯̣̞́e̪̟̜͕͙̕ ̝͉͓̖̟̳g̫͕͉̱̹̤̙̕͢i̼̣̣̮͕͈͍͔v͍͕̙͍̝̭͔̫̰͟͡e̡̠̞̺̕͟n̮͖̩͔͈̟ ͕m͎̖̮̠͔̺͉͍͕͢͝e̢̺̳̱̤͖ͅ ̸̶̰͈̬̭̭̼t̴͈͎̤̣̩h̝̣̠͈̥̥̥̕é̘͚͇̯̱͇̩͢ ̴̗̺̣̮͔̯̱̼͖͝͠d̵͉̙̗̳e̸͔͕̗̠ĺ͓̟̫͞e̡͔̟̪̜̳g̙̥͎̥͎á̷͇̺͟t̴̪̦͈͝͠e̠̙͈̫̝͍ͅs̡̢̙͓͕͓͉̕,̥͇̜̥̀͞ ̬̥̣̭̹́͜D̶̡̗̮̤̣ạ̮͇h͓͖̫n͔̬̠̼͟ą̘͇̪̭͖̰l̮̪̥̳d͙̗̗̤̩̘.͔͉̻̥̪̺́͡

>Be planet earth post Clinton 2016 landslide
>ISIS BTFOs Syria
>TPP passes
>MS13 and illegal immigration goes into hyperdrive
>Clinton declares war on Iran
>Russia says "fuck you cunt"
>WW3

wew did we dodge a bullet lads.

the skelegatessssss

How long do you guys think the war in Syria will last?

The day of the rope was the greatest day in human history.
Sup Forums now has the high score of 600 million in a global effort

Thank you for giving Jerusalem to Israel Hillary :')

Mandatory wellfare sucks, but at least we are all equal now.

I know I shouldnt be talking about this, but do you guys really think 6000 gorillion refugees is really going to boost the economy?

each > has my sides bursting
hats off salute to whoever origin stated that pasta

أنا معها

Medicare is going to get cut? What do you mean my insurance premiums are going to go up? Wasn't my insurance supposed to stay cheap? Hillary lowered taxes for the middle and lower class though! W-wait, corporations are raising the cost of living? I thought I thought electing her was going to change things for the better! Oh well, at least those refugees will provide for cheap labor and drive down the cost of living.

Trump just died of a (((heart attack))) in prison, guys. I think it's bullshit.

at last, a nation united. all it took was a strong female leader to show us the way.

Women would FINALLY have equal rights, the patriarchy would be destroyed, the alt right would be imprisoned for violence and hate speech, racism, sexism, xenophobia, transphobia, homophobia would all be a thing of the past.

tl:dr Life would be soooo much better.

>there are no tax cuts
>no imigration reforms
> better bomb Egypt bc ???
>also let in more refugees
>register those guns user
>Hollywood scandal? Better register white males in work force
>all is hunky Dorey in media/politics/late night tv world

What would be the next logical step for a Hilary America in 2018? No white males in college?

Ur gunna kill n koreans or iranians so don't worry