Annexation of Imgur: If You Meme Your Enemy Your Enemy Wins Edition

Imgschluss:

As you know, there is a war being fought against )))us((( through old and new media channels, through revisionist educational materials, and by shaming free thought and free speech. You can help tip the scales by joining me in influencing a internet hotspot known for both free thought and the calculated oppression of it.

-The picture sharing community called Imgur is ready for memetic influence. They are 13th ranked website in the United States. (www.imgur.com)

-It is a fake news and (share)blue pill factory, but users are starting to change that and with positive reception.

Let's activate some almonds. They are not too sensitive, but be graceful anyway.

Step 1: Create an account and keep a tab open open - use the mobile app for times you are not in front of a computer
Step 2: Whenever you see a soft redpill or nice pol meme, upload it with a caption.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit

Users will comment on a post if rustles them or if they agree.

This is not a raid. Take your time.

It is so easy to upload and tbqh, our influence here will reach a wide demographic. Thanks to everyone who is participating

Other urls found in this thread:

fading.blue
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imgur is a ceaspool or leftwing beta males and fat sjws whales

the demographic is far wider

fucking canadians are such a disgrace that you can;t even slag them
pack of dopey cunts, and useless as fuck

He's not Canadian, he's a papist queerbecker

I probably agree
he should get stabbed with an hiv needle from a member of the gay community

He already has an HIV positive needle, his dick

i hate what he stands for

There's so many immigrants where I live now, it used to be like 99% White now it's maybe 80% in just 10 years.
Half the houses on my street brought a Filipino woman over to work for them, it used to only be polish or Hungarian women now they don't bring them over

you're noting that the help changed colors?

Good idea. We should all get behind this.

Yeah because they're cheaper, a Filipino can work as a maid, a nanny, a cook, a laundry maid, dog walker, gardener all in one. Give her a little room with a bed and she won't complain.
European women aren't in demand anymore because they won't do all those jobs, for $5 an hour a European might work as a nanny, maybe a maid but they won't do more than two jobs normally. We had a Hungarian but she was purely a nanny
People are too cheap these days, I think high taxes are hurting people they can't hire good help, I see the Filipinos at the park just chit chatting and ignoring the kids the Europeans would keep their eyes on them all day, that's what happens when you get non white servants

Interdasting

Bump.

interesting

it's probably evolutionary conditioning, why would an animal want to look after another group's offispring, even within species?

if loyalty between groups occurred, it may likely have been due to environmental factors

yes, please get behind this

It would be safer to leave your child with an alligator, than with a humanoid ape like a Filipino

If you give a man a fish
>you will have no fish
If you teach a man to fish
>you can steal his fish

>evolutionary conditioning

Nah, its cultural. Eastern Europeans don't watch their kids either.

what's Philippines deal these days, vigilante justice for meth dealers was the last thing i heard

teach a man to meme
>he will post for likes
show that man Sup Forums
>he will post for keks

I don't care I stopped caring after you gave them "independence"

canada and america are basically one country, we need to act across borders.. there is no reason that canada's interest is not america's too.

although in light of how desperate immigration must end to north america, it still must be at least a tiny bit satisfying to watch foreigners suffer by the cold in winter, I would travel to watch some tropishits try to adapt for a kek

Lmao this comes from a cuck island that to this minute has a portion of its land being KEKED by another nation!

Aaaaaahahahaha

Imgur is a lost cause both as a service and community, check out fading.blue if you want some no bullshit temporary image sharing