What do you think of the Mormons?

What do you think of the Mormons?

Other urls found in this thread:

mit.irr.org/occultic-and-masonic-influence-in-early-mormonism
sevendaysvt.com/vermont/wealthy-mormon-buys-up-vermont-land-for-massive-settlement/Content?oid=3276118
youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg
utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm
utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I respect their lifestyle

Very successful people, mad respect for that. I know a mormon family who are status signalers.

Good folk, they won't pressure you if you're not into it. They just want you to be happy and to bring goodness in the world. I'll hold a conversation with them about just being a good man and not succumbing to evil.

I'm not buying their fucking merchandise though.

I hate that I was ever apart of such and organization. It has no merit. Its bullshit

>Please do not contact me
>They don't listen
>Start answering the door naked each time they visit
>They start sending this guy called Pete
>Dat smooth ass

They're just a cult, use them for what they're good at and call the police if they ever piss you off.

protip: FBI is also known as the Mormon mafia

They are a cult

They play as christians to spread their lies

They will all burn in hell

one of the better religions out there, as far as religions go, but goddamn can the people in the pews be insufferable sometimes

In (my part of / fuck off melbourne) australia we call the police the jew mafia

Well, sounds just like me but they disagree with me and likewise. Women are often treated like ornaments and gays like trash in Mormon society.

fags looking for exotic brown pucci

super nice, smart people. better than evangelicals by far but are politically cucks.

that being said, they get a comfy role in the ethno-state

mormons are pushing satanic doctrine so it's evil no matter how you "racial purity" idiots believe

they might as well be muslims

Joseph smith was a satan/occult worshiper that made a successful cult. he screwed up and they ended up being decent god fearing people (but very mislead).
I respect them for their strong culture, work ethic, being separate from society and preparation. They have strong families.

I live in Idaho which is 47% Mormon and they are autistic. Imagine having 12 children and being the biggest normie you can imagine.

fake and gay. they'll go around eastern europe like any other "christian" group from US and basically pay people to join their church.

>women treated like ornaments
>their gospel teaches that motherhood is a god given calling on par with the priesthood
fuck the homos tho

that's just idaho/utah though. there's a reason it's called "The bubble". not quite as bad elsewhere

Dum dum dum dum dum

false religion

mormans aren't Christian

joseph smith tried to appropriate Christianity

Christians do not acknowledge the book of mormon as Scripture

the mormon prophets contradict each other on polygamy

the book of mormon contains historical errors

DON'T DO IT ANONS

Excellent folks. True Church of Jesus Christ. Already baptised, endowed, converted, married, and enduring. Not in that order, but it's been fun!

Literally a religion started by a scam artist so he could have sex with as many children as he wanted.

Live in Utah with the main hive. They are judgemental elitist pricks who think they're part of some special club.
They're nice to your face, but will talk mountains of shit behind your back.

of course

>autistic
>12 kids
>normie
???

lol "Utah Nice". Ever been to Minnesota? Jesus holy fuck backstabber central

The rejected Gods word on Polygamy and became a false religion

I really want to fuck a mormon that comes to my door but they always come in pairs.

Kind of weird, but generally seem like good people. They would make great neighbors.

People relentlessly mock them and their religion. Yet I haven't seen them blow up any buildings yet

Yeah his dad was with him the first time. I honestly though it was some weird test. next time the sent a woman with him, I gave them both my phone number :)

idk I'm just glad some of them escape

Yeah, but most of them are good people. If some shit talk hurts your fee fee's, grow up and stop being a little bitch, you little bitch.

They just built a temple in my city and the architecture is god tier. Also they have a great lifestyle, even though their space jesus beliefs are batshit

mormonism is a cult steeped in freemason rituals and occult influence.

mit.irr.org/occultic-and-masonic-influence-in-early-mormonism

> Women are often treated like ornaments and gays like trash in Mormon society.
>problem

Women want to be treated like ornaments and gays are trash.
Iseenoproblemhere.gif

A fan fic of the bible mashed with other fiction titles of them time
Smith was just a greedy good for nothing heretic

Didn't say it bothered me, just saying how it is

Diabolical supervillains.

sevendaysvt.com/vermont/wealthy-mormon-buys-up-vermont-land-for-massive-settlement/Content?oid=3276118

Grew up in Utah, can confirm. The culture of shunning and shame is real.
Utah is the ultimate in normie culture and most people have tons of kids. Most people get all of their social life supplied by the church, and church membership helps guide business deals and local government.
Sure, lots of them are very nice, well-educated people. And I do consider them to be Christians, as do they. But the religion is too involved in local/state government and Mormon culture itself is extremely bland and traditional.

threesome m8. spread the fun around

>6661
>so close
this. there's a lot of things to criticize, but blowing me up is not one of them

>the complaints of a person in a monolithically white society

lmao how can you even come on here with these weak shit problems when you know the brutal condition that everybody else is dealing with?

You do know that cartoon was full of lies right?

Kolob is a star not a planet.

If you could ever say a religion is 100% without a doubt bull shit, it's the Mormons.
Fuck off
Kys

Islam for white people.
Used to be way more violent and cultish with their own secret police for dealing with apostates.
Their beliefs are not Christian, being even more heretical than the Catholics. They believe in an infinite amount of Gods and that every Mormon has the potential to become a God in their own right.

user, Did you know any polygamist

Agreed. Total theocracy bubble-think

Not him but you see them around sometimes, especially in the southern portion

here's a questions to stimulate your almonds. if god is all powerful, can he create another god?

Thanks for information FYI

“With the legal prohibition removed, some mainstream members may become more openly tolerant of polygamy, start putting pressure on the church to accept it, or even convert to a polygamous lifestyle themselves,

This. Sometimes you see a bus of them let off at a buffet or a department story. The women have prairie dresses and funny hairstyles.

*store

>every Mormon

No, every human. Mormons think most people will convert to Mormonism after they die anyhow. It's why they do baptisms for the dead and other ordinances for dead people in there temples.

They were doing genealogy on the lolicost jews and came up with no where near 6 million names so the kikes had to shut it down.

>1 post by this ID
Mormon shill spotted.

>assuming the Lord was created

When they bring back Polygamy they are going to spread like wildfire. With gay marriage being legal it makes no sense to ban polygamy

>Catholics
>heretical
Pick one

The issue is that when they are alone they are willing to sin but when they are in groups they are too worried the other will tell.

Mason sees the future climate in Utah differently. “Now that a certain kind of polygamous living is better insulated against prosecution, perhaps more people will be interested in openly affiliating themselves with Mormon institutions other than the LDS church,” he said.

lol i remember this. i'm an ex-mormon, but active during this time. jews were soooo fucking butthurt about it.

nah, lets take for fact that the traditional catholic god exists, has always existed, and will always exist on his own accord. no outside influence responsible for him. can he create another being as powerful as himself?

Just join Freemasons. The "religion" is the same along with the symbols, grips, signs, and goals and you won't have to go knocking on doors like a faggot.

pic related

The official mormon church hates polligs most of all. Like even more than gays.

Like if your a kid in a gay household your not allowed to join the mormon church till you've moved out. But if your a kid from a pollig your not allowed to join until you move out AND denounce your parents and there apostate beliefs. Even though polygamy was practiced by the church years ago. It's kinda funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg

Listen to these Arrogant and prideful words of smith. Remember GOD hates pride.

Proverbs 16:5 (KJV) Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

"Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet...When they can get rid of me, the devil will also go." (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 408, 409) Joseph Smith

The Bible is all you need

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10 (KJV)

utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm

utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY

Its a religion. And like all religions it needs to be rubbed out of existence

das tru. far too true really. most i've known were either crazy freaky or 100% innocent. really no in between. public face was always goody two shoes

Always invite two Mormons to your party, if you invite just one he will drink all your beer.

Imagine growing up in a place where:
- many adults will only watch PG-13 movies because they think R-rated movies are evil
- coffee drinking is frowned upon
- theater and music are limited to high school/community plays and Bach/Mozart/Beethoven, plus country and LDS music
- everything (restaurants, entertainment) is catered toward families with lots of kids
- there is no nightlife
I mean, I could see how at lot of you stormfag chuds would pop a boner over it but it's a pretty damn boring place to be, unless you just like to be outdoors all the time. It's a great place for that.

>pedophilie sodomites everywhere
>having a Pope
>adding to the Word of God
>lying about what the Bible says for as long as humanly possibly
>works based salvation
>praying to Mary
>praying to saints
>collecting bones of said "saints" like a fucking chink buddhist
>promoting universalism which Revelations teaches will bring about the end times

Sounds harsh, but the reality is polygamy is one of the teachings of the religion. They rejected the teaching for earthly power and wealth.

>there is no nightlife
Eh, SLC proper has a pretty decent one

Motherhood is wonderful but doesn't mean women are ornaments otherwise, typical Sup Forums trash that has never met a Gay.

Yeah, SLC is growing up slowly. There's some in Park City, too.

Great salesmen!

Religion is just another business. :/

These are Mennonites
They arnt mormon but they are polygamists
A "family" used to live down the road from me one guy about 5 or 6 "girlfriends" and about 10 children

>Muh Deus Vault.

They have their own irs

>muh anus looks like a vagoo

And the Mormons are second only to the Catholic church in terms of wealth. They own half of Utah at least

Some FLDS groups do dress this way.

they are frauds. ask them to provide you with even ONE historical artifact that proves that the book of mormon is anything more than a fairy tale. ask them for just ONE thing, outside the book of mormon, that you can look at , touch, see, that PROVES that what is talked about in the book is real.

supposedly on the hill cumorah they have 2 million dead , from the lamenites and the nephites.

oh yeah and they came here over the sea, from israel, in a boat that was shaped like a football. which god messed up on his first revision bcs there were no air holes in it. god apologized and told them to use a cork

on the hill cumorah, at the battle, the BOM says that all of the warriors had steel armor, steel swords, and even steel chariots. of course this was between 200 ad and 400 ad supposedly, which makes steel impossible to have been smelt at that point.

let alone the fact that you should be able to bring a fucking metal detector out there and find at least ONE sword out of 2million right? nope!!!! nothing!

oh and then the capital city of zarahemla, where the fuck is it? supposedly 6 million people lived there, and could smelt steel, and other metals, which would have changed the landscape drastically for all time. has anyone ever found this magical civilization? that it its own supposed currency ??? NOPE, NOTHING!

invite them in your home and ask about this stuff. also ask them about joe smittys false prophecies, like when he would send his friends out on 'missions' to go sell the book of mormon bcs god supposedly told him it would sell but then they came back and told him it didnt sell, but the whole time they were gone joe smitty told the dudes wives that they had to bang him or else they werent going to heaven.

make sure you ask the mormon kids if they wouldnt care if you banged their wives while you sent them away on a mission. on a false prophecy.

The thing about "History of the Church" was it was created by a bunch of faggots writing in the name of church leaders without even talking over with those leaders about what was being attributed to them. Mormons don't consider it cannon or anything useful.

To a Mormon all you got to go on is the KJV bible (old and new testimens) the Book of Mormon the D&C and addresses in the past 5 general conferences. Other Mormons will get assmad if you even bring up conference talks from way back.

"History of the church" is right out. You may as well be talking about the salamander letters or the king follett sermon.

This is my lifestyle, now if they will follow the scriptures on Polygamy I will join.
Mormons rejecting polygamy and claiming to be Mormon is like a catholic saying they are catholic but denying the authority of the pope

No joke, missionary training makes killer salespeople. Home security system sales and multi-level marketing are fucking bananas in Utah

Don't bottom so no.

ask them how god told joe smitty to phophecise that one of his friends would do something special in april of the following year, but then the guy died before april "came to pass" (make sure you use that phrase, mormons fucking love it) then ask them how the guy died when god supposedly had said he would be alive next april!?!?!?!

i can go on and on with them, its very easy to refute their bullshit. or just have them watch the south park episode.

ultimately they are a dangerous cult because if you leave them, no matter your reason, they shun you and they dont care if you end up dying in a ditch. their kindness and their love is fake.

Homosexuals

Weird dudes that live in the building next door that never turn their lights off in the Apartment.

I knew someone who was raised in a Mormon family and she said it was horrible because her parents were super strict (literally no going outside after school) and super religious (she spent most of her life in church). I feel bad for genuine Mormons, they're completely brainwashed

Their faith is a hoax, but they found a way to make it work.

The Proof is the Church
The hypocrisy is the rejection of polygamy, that is where they lose their way, and just become a me to religion.

Those look like Jehovah's Witnesses

as a catholic/christian I usually talk to the mormons and jehovahs when they come to my house, I know them by name and we have pretty good convo.... the jehovahs at least read the bible but the mormons got that fucking boook of mormon and that shits is Fucking weird, they are super nice and I wish them well but they are a part of a fucking brainwashed cult so I usually try to red pill them a bit and talk some sense into them, we can a gree on many things about life and I hope they see they dont have to be fucking wierdos and fucking relax a little, they believe joseph smith is some prophet which I will not agree with them about, not that its any crazier than the catholics having the pope but same same but different

>pesos
Church corruption isn't the fault of the religion
>pope
And
>adding to the word of God
Literally everyone does this things are always changed in translation read about the history of the bible itself
>lying about the bible
Lol no
>praying t-
No one prays to anyone else but God
>collecting bones
Church is weird about anything that might be historically significant
>end times
You do realize the antichrist will come from the Catholic church regardless
>not wanting this giant shitshow to end and for Christ to finally come back

>Sup Forums trash that has never met a Gay.
fuckoff faggot, everyone has met fecal fetishist at this point, you princesses aren't exactly uncommon or in the closet anymore.

Wait, Satan worshipper? Proof?
Satanic doctrine?

You are nitpicking and missing the broader picture, they went to shit when they walked away from gods word of polygamy for 30 pieces of silver.

Today she is not a whore and has not been blacked
Win Win