I live in the center of LA fires//

Give me tasks. Will take a drive later and Periscope.
Anyone know whose doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDPnsTRAvIM
dailynews.com/2016/06/21/la-firefighters-can-earn-up-to-300k-a-year-in-overtime-study-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just got that fucking alert on my phone. Heard it all the way across my house. Starting to smell smoke, and the fires on heading South toward me.

(((((((((Listen to authorities)))))))))

Go start more fires while the resources are stretched and ensure that LA burns in the hell that it deserves

>tasks

light more fires.

Repent! Repent!

Could be any number of people. Mexicans pissed off about Trump. Illegal immigrants pissed off about the wall, worried that it's going to harm drug trade. Communists wanting to #resist like what every media station has been doing for the last year. Lefties wanting to take down capitalist California.

i just disabled iphone national emergency service like a bad goy i am.

I have a great top balcony view, yeah I’m in Hollywood. Be safe, come join my adventure.

Ya ya

I'm going to bed.

I am moving out of this miserable place, I don’t care for it, don’t want to see it burn though, just the celebs.

Go to where the Jews live and rescue the children locked in their dungeons before the fire gets them!

Look for looters

do it anyways, faggot

I’m was hoping the Playboy Mansion would burn. Lots of underground tunnels there.

Yes father

>DESTROYED IN AN HOOUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

I'm counting on you

this

finish the job that God started.

You are literally this comic. Kek

when you gonna stream?

I'm in Brentwood. Will OJ save me?

I’m a trumper wait

Rich yuppy fag

Few hours.

Isn’t Brentwood on fire?

Me too. Rochester and Westgate.

Don't mind me, I'm just making certain that none of you faggots move down here to Texas. Keep your AIDS, faggotry, and liberalism in it's shitty literal hellhole.

You are the South. You lose anwyay. Enjoy your nigger bbq

is Hollywood burning yet?

Not yet. I’m in Hollywood. Waiting.

You sound poor and mad

No, not yet. It hasn't come over the 405. Crazy wind tonight, will keep updated if there are threads

What part of LA are you in?

Put your dick in the fire.

Literally no one mentioned anything about texas. go away.

Hollywood. NoHo.

I have none. Partners coming with me, will recommend.

I am eating Hot Cheetos. Someone please meme. I will save some for the road.

WTF is Sherman Oaks on fucking fire?

Playa vista here. Am I safe?

We gon loot all yo sheit, whiteboy!

where in the hell is that? is that any close to nigger town?

It makes perfect sense a woman would make such an attention whoring thread.

took these on the way to ucla early this morning, around 5am on the 405

well just looked at the other thread, guess everyone else was doing it too kek

did you go though Sherman Oaks, you were driving towards UCLA right?

oh well thats my minor contribution

THIS, Niggers never let a good natural disaster go to waste.

stop samefagging and answer my question

that was going towards ucla. i'm in studio city near sherman oaks right now.

malibu dude reporting in. It smells like hippie campfires everywhere! Get these illegal cigarette butt out of the car throwing beaner normies out of here!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Please, I don’t post much. Sup Forums has been fucked for years. I’ve had some nice comfy threads now and then. Now I’m humble bragging. Fuck you.
I’m v close. Don’t smear my intentions cuck.

>wind = fire
do they think we're stupid enough to believe this shit? what are the kikes up to this time?

It looks like OJAI is done..... all those hippies and new age types, it must reek of inscent

and how is it there? news just said Sherman Oaks was on fire

leaf post

U gon die in da fire lootin all da burnin houses, niggas!

stream now nigger

no wonder you had a fire burning for 5 years straight

>tfw live in the middle of all the fires but nowhere near any of them for now

818fag here, but I work in the NoHo arts district. The Creek fire is directly north from there, so if it manages to hop the 210, I'm fucked.

Definitely light more fires. Commiefornia should burn

I live in San Diego and I got that shit too. Hope LA burns to the ground fuck jews and faggots, Lord Jesus please return with FIRE.

abhorrently leaf

looks comfy

ALSO KRISTIN I KNOW THIS IS YOU
POST FEET BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=cDPnsTRAvIM

from my perspective, seems fine desu. the fire from Sylmar felt physically worse the other day. especially around Van Nuys where the smoke was dimming the whole valley.

>Listen to authorities

You put Burger education to shame.

damn
well if you ever want to go to Laurel Tavern on Ventrua BLVd let me know, folks there are watching it all on TV I'm going there in about 30 minutes

in the past firefighters have admitted they start fires to prevent fires if that make sense
i have also heard every year city gives money to fire stations that can only be used if serious fires if not used next year that money is reduced
also overtime they want it before the end of the year
dailynews.com/2016/06/21/la-firefighters-can-earn-up-to-300k-a-year-in-overtime-study-says/

i would if i wasn't traveling tomorrow morning. where are you coming from? just dropping by to see the happening? if i go outside right now i wouldn't see anything, but dat sylmar fire gave a neat Mad Max washed out aesthetic yesterday.

stream

holy shit hypnotoad manifested itself in the kagel canyon fire!

open bob

Packing a bag and changing.

fbi please

My name is not Kristin.

I'm from Texas but I'm coming to check on my dad in Sherman Oaks, he's got breathing problems, I know the area well I used to go to UCLA

I will kick my feet up in front of fire

Why did you put my part of town in the belly of the beast are you fucking kidding me

OP serious question does it feel like you are in an oven. Never been involved in a wildfire and am curious about ambient heat.
Stay safe

>UCLA
good to see other alumni on Sup Forums. speaking of which, someone posted these flyers around campus today. for a Californian Uni, it has some good eggs.

hope your pop's okay m8.

i'm not on the side of the 405 that's burning, but it felt much more like that the other day for me when i was in van nuys.

No. It’s very comfy. I’ve lived in the Antelope Valley for years, (desert) and experienced much worse up there. Thanks.

((((((ignore authorities)))))))

Heading out. Look for live streams on Periscope.

someone link the stream if they find it first

Car in front of me has license ending in 666-OP

>Anyone know whose doing it?
the Lord.

Update on Thomas Fire, from listening to the fire dept radio / news / personal visibility

WHITE MAN FTW

oh, and the star is currently the only road that's actually closed both directions

>side pic
kys

Fuck Cali and fuck leftists