Buy bitcoin you fucks

Hey guys you should really get in on bitcoin. $14k or whatever is cheap considering where it will go. I bet $1,000 on Trump winning the election and was awarded $3,500 worth of bitcoin. My $1,000 bet is now worth over $22,000. Even if you're poor just a fraction of a bitcoin will be worth a lot as supply goes down. If you think its a scam then you can choose to not buy or do some research yourself. I just think it would be cool if all of us were rich. And if you arent sold yet then let me tell you this- the kikes that run the banks fucking hate this shit because they literally cannot control it like they do with the US dollars. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-06/bitcoin-proxies-slump-as-crypto-s-mainstream-outlook-brightens
engadget.com/2017/12/06/steam-no-longer-accepts-bitcoin/
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-being-declared-a-financial-institution-beware/
bluelight.org/vb/threads/541627-Hello-and-an-MDPV-Question
youtube.com/watch?v=1FM-wvE64ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 million
haha, still a low prediction
bitcoin is the only real currency. it's finite, you can't duplicate it.

bitcoin will be worth hundreds of millions

I'll buy after the dip user.

If you don't think government won't fuck it over within a year you are delusional

>be cool if all of us were rich
impossible

Hi schlomo! We aren’t buying your post-Rothschild cash grab. Go back to sucking infant foreskins.

>government will ban crypto
Good luck retard. Banning piracy, drugs, etc sure worked too. I'd love to see you ban data.

kike neolib bankers hate bitcoin you moron

The kikes are really out to get bitcoin. The reason is that the two groups they hate most are getting rich off it: The far right, and Japanese.

Their strategy of attack now is two-fold:

#1 Short bitcoin on the futures market to lower its price

#2 Short companies like Overstock.com that accept bitcoin, and harass them out of taking it.

Support these companies. The mother of all short squeezes will destroy the Jews doing #1.

Links related:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-06/bitcoin-proxies-slump-as-crypto-s-mainstream-outlook-brightens

engadget.com/2017/12/06/steam-no-longer-accepts-bitcoin/

McAfee is known repeated fraudster. Don't believe his lies. He's trying to make money off rubes.

>money you can't withdraw or spend on anything
lol ok

Can't my man. I don't get paid enough to put into this. I've seen enough boom and bust cycles to end up sticking with the sure thing (my paycheck).

>implying the rising cost isn't driven by normies buying in at $9600

>it's finite, you can't duplicate it.

Which means it can only grow in value, where people won't want to spend it and it causes recessions.

Legitimate businesses won't touch it if it's illegal. A currency that can only buy illegal goods is near worthless.

What if i just invest $100
Would it be worth it?

>Can't withdraw
>can't spend
You're about to lick a window aren't you?

When it all collapse, no amount of gold or bitcoin will save you. The guys with the guns will get all your shit. Make your profit, but don't think this is some kind of safety net.

The problem with crypto currencies is that you can just create a new one unlike gold or other resources.

I did at 8700 a week ago fuck it it's only a 100

it can also get shoah's very easily. It's literally trading money in for nothing, in hope it's an honest endeavor.

Given his prediction is right you'd have
$6500
>minus fees
>minus aunt Sam's cut

>I bet $1,000 on Trump winning the election and was awarded $3,500 worth of bitcoin
If this is true, you a literally meme, but god bless
To the mooooooon

Hoping for anotha dip nigga

I've decided I'm gonna pick up a part time and sink all the money from it into bitcoin and see what happens.

Should a nigga just HODL? What a nigga gotta do to get $500 to $5k, 50k etc. 90% BTC 10% alt or just BTC?

>When people are greedy, be fearful.
When people are fearful, be greedy.

>Raise my value for me
Fuck off shill and stop spamming this

BUY HIGH SELL LOWWWWW FOMO 4 LYFE

Can you send a poorfag some?

1JrgFh3owCYxUCvPHSGn1UrPixPWxARWV1

I really wish I got in earlier, fucking video games ruined my life.

>BTC market cap at 16 trillion

u wot?

>BTC market cap at 16 trillion
mcafee smokes some strong crack

You can, but it doesn't mean anybody will want it or bother mining it. Plenty of dead shitcoins out there.

That picture breaks my heart, m8.

Those are completely seperate networks. Bitcoin is secured by the hashpower of it's network, infinite shitcoins arent going to change that. They arent fungible.

>muh bitcoin
This is spam at this point.

Have another

people were saying the same shit about 10k in 2011 at $1. $1 to 10k is a 1,000,000% increase. 10k to 1mil is only 10,000%

nope its a financial institution now, enjoy your taxes goy!

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-being-declared-a-financial-institution-beware/

He smokes mdpv aka bathsalts mostly kek
bluelight.org/vb/threads/541627-Hello-and-an-MDPV-Question
(OP is Mcafee)

McCafe is a known fraud

Yes goy, we do. Now go buy an Antminer from us, you want us to build your wall don't (You), Cletus? :^)

make sure you remember that mcafee has paid mexican women to shit in his mouth

What's the future of money going to be like?

>what is
>steam
>overstock.con
>alibaba
>half of the city of New York

KYS nocoin nigger

>DUDE JUST BUY AT AN ALL TIME HIGH LMFAO ULL BE RICH SOON
Even if you are going to buy in now (bad idea), do it during a 2-3K dip when all the normies who bought at 13K panic sell at 11K.
Have fun...

I'm gonna start piggybanking it weekly/daily. Few bucks a day. I'm not letting this one slip past me.

I'm literally too poor to even have money to invest.

Why don't you así >>/biz/ cryptoniqqa

You mong. When it's traded with derivatives it's completely under control of dollar and algo buying / selling pressure.
Not saying it will not rise, but muh financial elites are in this from the beginning, it's an open secret.
They will also be the first to sell when it has skyrocketed.
This is a wealth distribution, but not the one you thought about.

No, it will only be worth about 1 million. That puts the price of sats in the cents and the market cap at 21 trillion.

This. He’s not going to eat his dick.

bless your soul

Why not? Gold market cap is $4 trillion.

I know someone who has 50,000$ and is looking to invest it somewhere.

Would buying a few bitcoins be a good idea for him?

Idiots:
>OMG I NEED TO BUY SOME BITCOIN NOW!!!!!

>BTC is 5x more valuable than gold
wew the delusion is real

My nigga

if you mined it good, but right now it's a monkey business that can bust anytime

>bitcoin is the only real currency
>bitcoin will be worth hundreds of millions
>only real currency
>still has to tally it in dollars
>wut is fiat
lol

>steam
just ended yesterday m8

I have bought 1000 bitcoin when it was only 6 cents. Every day I'm getting closer and closer to becoming a billionaire. I'm slowly starting to realize this whole bitcoin thing has no real securities to back up my value unless I invest my bitcoin in physical assets but I do realize that once this bubbles bursts I'll go from billions to a few thousand dollars.Which will not only bring bitcoin down but the whole financial system. Well, that's my only concern. I just hope this money out of thin air cos nobody understands money bubble will continue until the day someone is willfully buying all my bitcoins for 1 billion "real" dollars.

Educate yourselves children.

>The reason is that the two groups they hate most are getting rich off it: The far right, and Japanese.
This nigga right here

Yes

>this broke faggot thinks he can move the market

>now worth over

Value is in the eye of the beholder

Yes. %80 bitcoin. %20 alt roulette.

Sell it mate if you don't you will regret and blow out you brains with a 12 gauge to your cranium
t. Had friend that did this would plead you to sell
Greed is the death of people
>invest in hard value gold

Sell it mate if you don't you will regret and blow out you brains with a 12 gauge to your cranium
t. Had friend that did this would plead you to sell
Greed is the death of people
>invest in hard value gold

From a concerned user

If he’s your worst enemy then yes

I'm risk taker. I'm going to find a fool giving up his amazon shares for my bitcoin. kek.

What's the best, most anonymous way to buy? I used to do cash deposits at the bank on localbitcoins, but that method is a pain in the ass.

Anyone used the ATMs?

You retarded shills need to fuck off. Bitcoin is a clear cut ponzy scheme. They advertise with click bait shit everywhere like diet pills. Don't buy into this shit

Quantum Computing would break bitcoin.

The U.S. government, probably has done so.

Can someone tell me what are some good exchanges to buy from?

could be that the next dip is higher than it is now

cryptobillionaire here, chances are it'll go up in the millions. looking forward to buying america when i become a cryptotrillionaire.

fuck that im getting some litecoins.

No but constant shilling will you fucking kike

you're right it's not 5x worth but it certainly has advantages over gold

It's too unstable. Try blockchain!

>can’t spell bitcoin
>is an expert on bitcoin
I can admit what those who cry “nocoiner” want to hear: I called bitcoin retarded at
>.20
>5
>120
>700
>1250
>2000
>5500
>7000
>10000+
I have never been wrong once; I just vastly overrated my fellow man. Bitcoin is absolutely retarded in every possible way, but ignorance is a renewable resource, or as Barnum put it “there is a sucker born every minute”
I don’t know where it will end, but I know it will; the price is rapidly exceeding the sucker’s affordability and despite its meteoric rise it’s ability to double in value has rapidly diminished (the exponential dream gains).

All of your exchanges have built into their ToS clauses which excuse them from fiscal responsibility, something which I tried to warn about before The Great Goxxing (how short the internet’s memory is...) and I was banned from every bitcoin forum on the net for doing so. I tried to warn again before the post 10k slump which was only averted by simultaneous closure of exchanges, with hundreds of ten cent changes occurring while they were down bolstering the value up again. The exchanges reopened and 3-6% would be lost in seconds, exchanges would close again, and ten cent trades would rebuild the value.

I have been saying it is retarded for years and I stand by that, but I have something new to say, my final unheeded warning:

When bitcoin is listed as a tradable commodity on real, reputable exchanges two things will happen: a new hard fork following the announcement and after listing the following crash will not be controlled by unscrupulous exchanges.

You can buy now, but I warn you: take your profits and run when you see those first two signs, because you will have no warning for the final countdown.

Not that anyone has listened to me before (to their own profit, I admit), if you did you would have read your fucking ToS before hedging your future on a con game.

Final warning.

They still bought it

As would any sufficiently efficient non-quantum factoring algorithm. P!=NP is not proven.

Hey if it crashes to worthless, you only spent $600.

If you want to get into crypto check out SALT

youtube.com/watch?v=1FM-wvE64ZA

It has the best use case out of any coin I've seen and the platform is launching later this month so its going to moon.

This is pol not a feels thread faggot

not true . a hard fork can expand the number of possible coins

don t put all the eggs in 1 basket faggot

>buying bitcoin
>investing

It's speculating, not investing.

Bitcoin has a ways to run because there are still plenty of dumb people who have no clue what Bitcoin is.

The winners are the guys that own 200-2000 Bitcoins when they mined it on old graphics cards in 2009.

Everyone inbetween made money and is making money. The million dollar question is when does the music stop playing from lack of new investors or a govt ban.

Sorry for triggering you m8

break me off a chunk of that kit kat bar

1Htphfs831UCmNdyTeJ9T3XNCT2LXSiSxC

google "shift debit card" you un-educated moron

Yes, goyim. Please put your inflated fiat in this jewish gambit in order to relieve capital flight's effect on the precious metals market so that when we crash bitcoin with no survivors and gold/silver break through, you'll have no wealth to put into the only actual store of wealth that'll save you from the manufactured collapse of the US dollar.

It's like taking candy from a baby, or rather, taking money from an American. HAHAHAHA, STAY POOR BRAINLETS

you're right, its more like 500x

how much is this shit going for now. I have around 220 that I mined and traded for several years ago. I also have some Doge. I know its not 14k, but I cant be bothered to dig the wallet info out now, im wrecked atm and yeah. honest answers please. pic as reward

>(((memecoin)))
>literally more worthless than (((fiat)))

Pick both

you keep sitting in your room deluded and hoping bitcoin will crash... im gonna keep using my LTC for daily purchases

see