Oh no that sucks

Oh no that sucks.

>REEEE, white devir! Stop protecting your own interests and ret us take over! China wirr destroy you!

China is unironically less cucked than Australia and New Zealand, though. Them taking over can only be an improvement.

BAHAHA

fuck chinks nuke melbourne

> chinland

The thing that is so fucked up is china regularly posts threats against Australia but they are trying to say they are our friends.
It's really like the chinese don't have functioning brains. Think about it they get angry they can't manipulate another country.
It's the same thing as chinese getting angry they can't bribe and cheat.

good keep it up, regardless of what kind of dual citizenship you have it shows disloyalty to australia if you are a politician holding one. China can fuck off we need nukes now to defend against great power influence from both China and the USA fuck em.

Of course the mongol wants Chinese domination

man if I was an aussie I'd be seriously pissed at chinks. living in the bay area is bad enough, but when they try to take over the whole country...

What did you do, Australia?

>Australia defeats Finland
Comedy gold

Most people here hate the chinese. They have been coming here and acting like they own the place all the way back to the gold rush.
The chinese do this everywhere though. Chinese do not acknowledge borders and nations other than China.
The chinese fly to finland and strip your country of natural produce like locusts.

>Take over
What's happening is closer to the Chinese positioning themselves as the enslaved underclass of the continent once SHTF

where should I go to find out more about what the Chinese have been doing here? I must have missed a lot of shit from years ago

yeah I grew up in the silicon valley before all the high tech shit was here. back then it was 90% white. it was very beautiful back then, nothing but orchards. then apple happened in the early 80s. Now chinks and pajeets are 90% of the demographic since silicon valley doesn't hire whites anymore.

good, foreign influence can FUCK OFF

Similar story for me. just old enough to remember Australia before mass immigration took over. Most of my life has been dealing with the fallout of it. I fucking hate immigrants for the most part. It's just a free for all to destroy Australia.

I love Australians, they make the best bantz!

Read Ralph Townsend's Ways That Are Dark. Chinese tell insanely obvious lies and are mystified that this bothers white people because truth has never mattered in Chinese history. At the time Townsend was writing, the civil war between world wars, US churches and charities collected money and sent it to China to build schools. Chinese would work themselves into froths of xenophobic rage and burn the schools down. Their stated reason for burning the schools down was to liberate themselves from oppression. The arsonists would be the actual students of the school. Then they would ask for more money.

considering your propaganda source, ( yawn )
who cares?

Me gusta.jpg. proud of you cunts

>pirate flag
>faggot
>bay area
Makes sense

We need a leader that isn't bought by the Yuan, and we need nukes in order scare the chinks off if we take serious internal action against them. Chinks can fuck off

>when Australia protect their interests , they based
>when Latin america does it they get called communist

China is fucked.