Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku:

Things can only get worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12109319/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it doesn't Melville is a hermit and Miyokata is a foreigner.

How can things get worse when you're Puk Puck-sama's friend?

Marika is worst girl! Worse than Keek and Fav and Toko put together!

If the machine does what I think it does, then we are looking at some serious shit.

What the FUCK was her problem?

A severe case of the cranberries.

Miyokata is either a yuropoor or a burger and Melly lives in the mountains.

Fav button-mashed the memory erase button too many times due to input lag.

Her brain was addled by a faulty memory wipe and traumatized by killing her family in a clamberry game

Of to Nemurin Land anons.

She's really fucking mad at some piece of shit that killed her family but doesn't remember who it was, just that it had something to do with music.

Which job Nemu would have gotten had she not died?

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

At least post the clean version so you can do these girls some justice.

Cranberry killed her entire family (who were all magical girls, mind you) and now she wants revenge, i don't understand why since they all fucking hated each other, if i were her i'd say good riddance if anything, fuck hypocrites.

You know what would be funny? If she was forced to kill her family to save some other magical girl but everyone except her died anyway and she blamed Cranberry for everything prior to the botched memory wipe?

How far back was Nokko-chan using her powers?

It was just banter

They didn't hate each other though it was all just typical sibling behaviour

A McJob most likely since she wasted around 4 years of her life being part of the NEET master race, ideally a therapist since she likes listening to people, giving advice and then unfucking their shit in dreams thanks to her power.

They don't hate each other. It was just casual conflicts and clash of personality that every family has. After every argument, they went back to be a happy family that spent time together. I don't know why you think they were anywhere close to being enemies or disowning, much less not caring if one another died.

T-Thanks~

Poor Ripple.

She's pretty much the other MC of the franchise but all everyone does is talk about SW.

SW even stole her Punished moniker despite she being the one who lost an arm and a leg.

I never thought about that, but it makes sense. From the side story, Akane doesn't seem like the kind to kill so quickly and impulsively.

I want to unwrap those bandages and apply my own sort of healing.

>She does it for FREE

Everything that happened in restart is arguably Hitler's fault. But the only reason any of that happened is because of Keek having shit taste.

>She's pretty much the other MC of the franchise
Nah, if anything, Pfle and Deluge are more like the MCs, Ripple is that shitty side girl that keeps getting into worse and worse situations.

I like Rippuru more than SW desu

>an arm and a leg
every time

Isn't that only because it's Snow White's "turn" to appear?

Unmarked: how SW and Ripple met
Restart: SW's turn
Limited: Ripple's turn
JOKERS: SW's turn, with ample Ripple
ACES: Ripple's turn, with ample SW
QUEENS: SW's turn, probably will feature Ripple at the end

Rather clever duo protagonist system.

D-Dear God, the Lewd Elements really are lewd.

Those wraps aren't really the healing type. Sarashis are used by samurai for back, stomach, and chest support.

Are you a little girl?

>Deluge hadn't bothered changing back to human ever since JOKERS

Does BBC realize Deluge is still a minor?

If I say yes, will Quake cradle me in her lap against her midriff and bosom?

Not with Patricia around.

Who?

Doesn't matter. All magical girls are legal and can give consent according to LoM law.

Oh no, what happened to La Pucelle's tail? Did it get ripped off by someone? By who?

Not at all, Ripple gets a secondary role in everything she is in. Snow White is the one who gets the spotlight.

>bestgirleye.png

Pflefags never learn, do they?

Well, it's obvious that SW is the Cure Black of the series while Ripple is Cure White. Nobody argues about that. But it would be silly to deny them being the duo protag of the franchise.

Note also the "turn" in quotation marks. Because if you want to get technical, Restart's protag is Pechika and Shadow Gale. Limited is 7753. Jokers is Prism Cherry and Filuru. Aces is Deluge and Uluru. SW isn't the center of most keikaku (sans Pythie's) nor the center of attention of most POV characters.

>see family get slaughtered
>LoM also fucks up your memory deletion
Poor Akane.

isn't that fav who deleted everyones memories?

That had nothing to do with LoM.

What are you implying?

His lack of taste.

Nokko-chan got as much or even more protagonism than both you mentioned, the girls in the school got as much as 7753 team, Snow White definitely had more protagonism than Prism Cherry and Filuru, but most of it was told from Fal perspective, same with ACES.
And no, Ripple doesn't gets nearly as much attention as Snow White, they aren't really any kind of dual protagonist.

I want to MARRY Marika!

strawpoll.me/12109319/

You are the one with lack of taste.

Let's agree to disagree. You also seem to have no idea what Futari wa Precure was, since your backtalk missed my point entirely. Would using "the Pink" and "the Blue" easier to understand? You at least know what a Pink is in a mahou shoujo, right?

>#39;

I see this occasionally. I'm assuming it is an apostrophe, but the input method fucks it up.

Phone poster?

Pfle did everything wrong.

Only some things.

I saw it though, I also got mad at Max Heart for sidelining Honoka so much, there was a decent balance in Futari Wa.
I still don't see how Ripple gets the second protagonist role. Deluge is more fitting for that in the current situation.

I love Ripple!

I am the one who made the poll back then and I did it from my PC. Strawpoll just sucks.

I neither like nor dislike Pfle. I'm a little upset she survived Restart while other better characters didn't, but that's it.

>other better characters didn't
>Implying there were better characters
Lapis, Daisy and MW were great but Pfle was and is the greatest.

[6:01 AM] PlatFleece: Almost done with Chapter 4

Pukin's eye is behind that eyepatch thouh Liquid Pfle soon

I'll bite, what's so great about her?

The only character better than her in Restard was Nokko-chan.

Everything.

>Not including the best girl Detick Bell
She was the only person to subvert Cramberry's battle boner.

So you can't think of anything, got it.

>kills waifus
>bland, stereotypical ojou-sama
>non-existent personality

That's great?

I bet you like 2hu too.

Ripple started out the journey with SW from the very beginning. Deluge only just appeared in the trilogy arc J/A/Q. Deluge is Pfle/Pythie level of importance. It's so obvious to everyone that Ripple's plot armour is gonna last her till the last volume, unlike everyone else in the series sans SW.

Cure Black and Cure White are duo protag with Black still being the main MC. Is it so hard to get?

Regarding the technical protagonist of each arc, you're looking at the wrong angle. If you're just going to count every POV as protag then we're talking about two entire different things. I was talking about the main MC. This kind of character must: 1) appear early and last at least till the last chapter, 2) hide nothing about herself from the readers (a.k.a. no intentional unreliable narration). That disqualifies everyone you brought up.

You guys are pathetic.

You can still state positive qualities about pfle if you want, if you thought of any yet.

As shown in the anime, where Alice just attaches her head back on since the head is intact...
The extra details of her ability in the LN says that she grows back from the biggest portion of her body when sliced to bits...
So if her head is decapitated, and then presumably moved out of her reach, does she just grow back a head from the body?
So the head that gets cut off is just excess at that point?
If that's the case, could she be really extreme and solve world hunger by slicing her body parts off and packaging it?
It would be a really hardgore method that provides little but it would still be possible, right?
I'm thinking she'd do it happily if she could help people like Snow White did by example.

It wouldn't take a MG to end world hunger via cannibalism, though. Kinda pointless.

Let's all draw cyber fairies, Sup Forums!

>hide nothing about herself from the readers (a.k.a. no intentional unreliable narration)
What kind of books do you read?
Do you honestly think Sherlock and Humbert aren't the protagonists of their respective novels?

Bellsie revealed the human identity of MGs and let them kill each other. Pfle manipulated MGs into killing each other. It's the same shit. And if we're talking about clever diversion here then Pfle won hands down.

But I'm very impressed with Bellsie. Who knew she had it in her to tried killing people, failed, then getting them killed indirectly.

You seem to miss the "technical" and the SW/Ripple part entirely. GJ.

Honestly you could get away with killing one of the two, either SW or Ripple. As long as someone else can fill their role in the story then I don't see a problem. Dark Cutie, Uluru, or maybe even Deluge could replace one of them. Sure there will be riots but it would certainly fit the theme of no one is safe. Depends on how much of a risk Asari wants to take.

World hunger is not a problem of production. The world produces more than enough food to feed every human on the planet. It's a problem of logistics. Getting the food to the starving people is the real problem.
Besides, if you want to magically feed people get Pechika, her skill was made for that.

Even solving it would increase the problem itself given how they're gonna be more starved people in the future.

>protagonist
>the leading character, hero, or heroine of a drama or other literary work
Of course, in this case we have multiple protagonists as it change every novel, but I still fail to see how Ripple is a protagonist in everything after Unmarked. SW has at least got that role back since Jokers.

It's not even that. It's a money problem. The third world (mostly Africa and South Asia) simply doesn't produce enough wealth to pay for enough food and/or the means to transport it there, although both exist.

Her regeneration isn't fast enough to produce the quantity of meat needed to end world hunger. Meat isn't even the staple food. People will still die from lacking other nutrients.

Pechika was the answer. She could even solve the huge environmental problem by turning garbage into food. One stone two birds.

There's also the problem of reproduction meeting perceived food supply.

If you artificially improve the food supply, unless living conditions increase (and thus the reproduction rate decrease), you will initiate a population increase which will require even more food.

We're literally fucking over places like Africa by artificially boosting their food supply.

Instead of millions starving, we're making it so billions will starve, and we'll just keep doing it because we're so detached from the consequences and it makes us feel good to "help" people in need.