#MeToo Is A Trap - Don't Fall For It

Don't spread the idea that all accusers should be believed. Sure, it will take some lefty celebrities down but it will just come back to bite us in the ass.

rpcore.wordpress.com/2017/12/07/metoo-is-a-trap-dont-fall-for-it/

(Credit to the user who originally posted this idea with this image)

It may take some time but it'll also bite women in the ass as well, as men learn that engaging women on a casual basis is too risky for their job and career. Right now women believe they're achieving something significant, but I genuinely believe they'll regret forcing men to treat them in a cold robotic way with a complete lack of emotion.

>he thinks that will stop women from ruining guys lives on a whim.

Top kek.

>#MeToo
I love reading it.
>pound me too
nogay

Seems like you can't into seeing long term. I agree women will regret this push that forces men to respond only one way which is to not associate with women other than pure business

I don't know if I have enough faith in humanity to believe that.

Men who treat women coldly and robotically will be forcibly ousted. Those in charge will keep trying until they find the man who treats women warmly and is attractive enough not to be "creepy" (until he inevitably pisses a woman off and is fired).

really?

he's a bigger man than me

FAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWK

women have been pulling this shit for years, it's nothing new. what IS new is that it's taking down liberal celebrities and politicians.

might be the ugliest nigger I've ever seen.

they are asking for it. PoundMeToo. I would pound half of them PoundMeToo bitches

Which means that it's intensifying.
They're already trying to shame Republicans for not firing their own people. We need to show that we don't give a shit about the far-left's values

Stop raping me

notice how many of these people are jews and yet it does absolutely nothing to the perception of jews in the average person's mind. the whole idea is to trick people into thinking it's some great thing, they're getting rid of jews, liberals, politicians, whatever, when it just affects men as a whole and none of those other things on a relevant level.

>dont fall for it
thanks for informing us of the blatantly fucking obvious you cock holster

Part of the problem is that they will just replace most of these figures with people who are even further left.

I kind of wish the men who'd been fired would have started some sort of defense fund, but they're probably too cucked for that

No problem dude

Did he just hit 88 miles an hour?

most of the molesters are jews

this can only help us

Of course its a fucking trap. It is all engineered to tear the west apart and bring down white men.

Dont play

Someone explain this to me :

Why is it even remotely legal for any woman, to attempt getting an innocent human male locked up into a cage, potentially for life ?

I mean, if anyone out there attempts to kidnap someone and lock them up into a room for years ....

Pls explain why this absolutely evil crime is allowed ?! It is again all human rights and beyond evil !
We need hardest punishment up to death penalty for false accusers (!),
In all seriousness.
Think about it

Weinstein sure but Louis ck? I think we just make anyone a jew when it suits us.

You're not seeing the big picture. They're deliberately sacrificing a few of their own in order to push a far-left value on us. Don't buy it

Looks like an acid attack victim. She was probably raped in London.

Louis CK was a cuck, he definitely deserved it.

What's fucked up is that there is no legal punishment for making false claims, because it would "discourage accusers".

>Sure, it will take some lefty celebrities down but it will just come back to bite us in the ass.

No it won't, because we don't care.

One of Alinsky's key rules is "Make your enemies live up to their own standards"

LISTEN AND BELIEVE is their retarded standard, not ours.

This! It draws away attention from the elite being taken down for degeneracy and pushing it towards everyone else. Damn kike tactics!

>it would "discourage accusers".
Which is not only bullshit, but also COMPLETELY dehumanizes innocent men ant is completely anti human rights for men.
It denies the most basic rights to men.
Absolutely sick! !

I got some whore off backpage, she was a trap and stole my wallet after I took photo

Seems really familiar
Really got my eggs baked

Most Sup Forumsacks won't be swayed by what the MSM says about the candidates we support. This isn't about us though, it's about normies and wider society.

If we push too hard about sexual accusations against leftists, normies will start seeing sexual accusations in general as something terrible, and will react to sexual accusations made against right-wing candidates in the same way.

chad will not be affected by metoo, just beta creeps. it's win-win-win for women. everything they want including free reign to send whoever they want to prison on a whim, without any responsibility.

Let it run its course all the way until men are fed up and push back. Then we'll start seeing personal bodycams and gender-segregated workplaces as commonsense rather than paranoia. That'd be an improvement over what we have right now.

>I genuinely believe they'll regret forcing men to treat them in a cold robotic way with a complete lack of emotion

Not a chance.

What women do today is find a man that pissed them off, lie that he sexually harassed them, and get him fired. It's just as easy to lie that you were harassed when a man treats you as a robot, as it is to lie that you were harassed when a man engages with you in a friendly manner.

Cool webm btw

Pretty much this.

I hope so. We just need to start shilling for the pushback.

Put this under metoo. Say you didnt consent

It would be smart to water these claims down

What Project Veritas was trying to do would have been brilliant if they had been able to carry it out.

The only way it will bite women in the ass is when they start to get accused. That's the only thing that ends a witch hunt is when it turns on the perpetrators.

My guess is it will creep into women's lives starting with schools and juvenile facilities. You can find sources on the net for recent studies showing that around 90% sexual assaults in juvenile facilities are perpetrated by women and talking to a female friend recently who used to work in places like these it's actually rampant and common. So women do in fact do it too.

Let me tell you about my sister in law. While my wife and I were dating and just before we got married, her younger sister was a senior in college and a kissless virgin fat slob feminist moron. In spite of this she gave the impression to my wife and I that she thought she deserved a handsome and successful man. She went to a party one evening and got drunk as fuck. Some chad at the party offered to go upstairs and use her as his slam piggy. She obliged and lost her virginity to a rough drunk fuck one night stand with chad thundercock. She called up my wife (who was still a virgin at the time as she waited till we were married) and actually bragged about it the next day, and implied that chad would now definitely be her boyfriend and they had some love connection.

Chad of course ghosted the fuck out of her and when she tracked him down and tried to talk to him about it he denied ever having seen her before which made her cry her fat face off. This happened at least 7 or so years ago and back in October I was working from home and my wife got on her computer to check faceberg and said "jesus fuck, look what my retard sister posted..." I looked at her faceberg and her fat stupid cunt of a sister had made a post alluding to the 1 night stand with chad and #metoo. So fucking pathetic. I guarantee you all that the vast, vast, vast majority of the #metoo posts are this exact same sort of story. Some scorned regretful little slut who rode a cock willingly one night and didn't get what she wanted out of it so she decided later that it wasn't something she asked for. Pathetic.

This is the scariest part of dealing with women -- and sex is really just one issue where they do it albeit the scariest.

They wash their hands of virtually any responsibility they don't like without hesitiation or remorse. This is the fundamental difference between modern women and women of previous centuries. It's a learned behavior from being totally dependent on others.

No one could look at this disfigured gorilla and claim that it is the same species as a white person.

Already is, women's careers depend on men creating a structure around which a bar can be lowered for them.

Can't stand the sight of this beast. Could you guys stop posting this animal on Sup Forums for goodness sake?

I swear reality is weirder than fiction. She looks like a fictional villain come to life.