ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>NORTH KOREA FORCES MOVING ICBM TO WEST COAST
GET THE FUCK IN HERE BEFORE THE INTERNET IS KILL
twitter.com/VoiceofVietnam/status/938630799771033600

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-news-latest-soldiers-nuclear-backpacks-kim-jong-un-tensions-us-south-korean-military-a7217401.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source?

Just another day of another fucking nothingburger desu

Twitter link in OP still locating their source, probs a SK paper breaking it

>some knobhead on twitter
stop the presses

Bump for war

sage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>voiceofvietnam
>credible source

wew lad

Literally not happening.

Substantial if substantiated

SLIDE IT

please kim anne frank California

>north korea chucking another missile into the ocean
>happening

This is like making a happening thread every time some nigger gets shot Baltimore.

I live in Commiefornia. If they launch nukes, I'm grabbing my aryan gf and getting the fuck out.

Fucking Jews. Goddamn them all for driving us to this.

It's going to happen soon. Both sides have been preparing for it since the 1950's. The risk of not bombing them has officially surpassed the risk of bombing them.

Does the west coast have any signifigance? You would think fhe east coast would save a few liters of fuel if shooting it at us.

>NK
>having a west coast

Get slid.

Thats what i thought...

Atmospheric nuke test incoming.

Really wish there was some actual sauce

I don't understand why we don't just hack their systems and keep them from launching anything at Seoul. Then glass them. CIA can do it

How many times has NK moved their shitdong missiles to the west in the last 3 months?

It’s not happening. Check and get rekt

Fake and gay

>WEST COAST
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Korea >>>>> west coast
East Coast

>Tags as many military twitter accounts as he can in his tweet, plus the president
Cute. He thinks he's helping. We have satellites around the world looking for this exact kind of shit, plus a global network of intelligence agents. Literally anything this guy knows, Donald Trump knew about hours ago, as long as he's listening to his regular intelligence briefings.

>hack their systems
Good luck "hacking" artillery, dumbass.

Bump

Just shut off the atoms

Wait a minute. The west coast? As in, the west coast of north korea? Who the fuck are they aiming at, china?

Maybe they dislike Russia all of a sudden.

It's actually closer to us because they're in a different hemisphere

you and your aryan gf will just run into the nuke

I'm talking about their nukes. Artillery won't destroy the whole city immediately retard

Skyking

Shooting the missile west would have to travel 200 degrees longitude to reach even our east coast. If they shot it east, they could hit our west coast in less than 120 degrees. That being said, they'd probably shoot it north, over the pole so IDK

DEACTIVATE THE ATOMS

Dude, they have something like 10 000 pieces of artillery pointed at seoul.

That's where the tunnel that runs through the center of the earth is. If they move it there, it will go straight through to Sacramento with absolutely no way for the US to shoot it down. It's a ballsy move that only Supreme Leader could pull off.

Kill yourself faggot

Heard theyre all uranium tipped

Sauce

Are you under the impression that the North Korean nuclear weapons system is connected to the Internet, and could be hacked? They're dumb, but not that dumb...

Then they should just drone Kim Jong when he's stepping out his plane or something. Once that fuckers dead those chinks won't fight

you're fucked

Exactly, North Korea is bravely fighting the blood-greased death machine that is capitalism, by pursuing nuclear weapons development against the kike-run United States, why do you think politicians are so scared of NK obtaining nukes? Because they know that the Supreme Leader is a threat to the new world order. Daily reminder that if you're against North Korea, you've sucked the Jewish media tit.

CIA can get into air gapped systems.

Not true. He has many close generals that would surely seek revenge.

Depends how insane the people closer to him are, they may just dump their whole payload

Fucking kek'd

Wouldn't take long to destroy that artillery

their special forces carry tiny uranium nukes in backpacks weighing ~30kg

Kim is too paranoid to step on a plane

They use em kamikaze style?

Based poo.

They have confirmed large quantities of VX gas that could be fired via artillery. Not as much structural damage as a nuke but psychologically it would would absolutely terrifyingly.

Fawk sauce?

Bro we all said Gabe Newell wasn't that done but remember the alpha leak

A tunnel that runs through the center of the Earth with one end on North Korea's west coast would have its other end just off the coast of Uruguay.

By definition, it is not possible to connect to an air gapped system remotely. The CIA would need to get an operative into North Korea to physically get some flash drive over there or something. While I realize that they are, in fact, the fucking CIA and that this WOULD be up their alley, keep in mind this is North Korea we're talking about.

So I ran the numbers on their ICBMs and the Nuclear capabilities.
Assuming that they detonate a fission bomb, the overall EMP output would not be enough to take out the entire countries power grid unfortunately. The MeV output is too low for anything beyond regional power outages at best. Cars would remain unaffected (Thank god. I haven't upgraded to an EMP resistant car). But there could be problems with computers that are wired to a network. Wireless computers begin running into murky territory as the values for MeV loads and solder joints are kind of iffy at the moment. However, Cell reception could experience a cascade failure.
If this were a Russian Nuke, well all bets are off.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-news-latest-soldiers-nuclear-backpacks-kim-jong-un-tensions-us-south-korean-military-a7217401.html

Gold is falling, maybe it gets an upward peak but that's it, nothing is happening, market has priced out any real action.

Implying his power hungry, back stabbing uncles and close generals wouldn't rush to fill his void and continue the grand illusion and be forced to retaliate

see

North Korea IS the New World Order you Poo for brains.

Gold's falling because of Bitcoin.

its too late

> free people cooperating freely is “the blood-greased death machine“

Thats why youre a dumb slave

Well, I just pondered, if they are aiming West, they are targeting the land, there is only a small gulf between North Korea and China.

I am against any country that threatens my country with nuclear weapons.

*israel is the new world order

They don't need to hit the entire U.S to fuck our shit up. They could just get California and fuck up google, facebook, etc and royally fuck most of our internet or New York/DC and cripple financial systems and government systems

Honestly, if they had any brains, they'd launch two nukes. One aimed for the western coast and EMP detonate it, then have one detonate in our Geo belt. Long range telecommunications gone, central servers gone RAID systems gone, etc.

>tfw nk spies are reading pol to lean tactics

Jokes on them.
If they could actually do that, then they'd be treated as a legitimate threat.

i will be stealing that aryan gf of yours ;)

user, you cannot steal the gf of a man who would drive her 120 mph down the freeway to get the fuck away from a nuclear blast. You just can't.

>destroy facebook, twitter, instagram
>every american under 30 commits sodoku

if you apply this to the U.S. this "pick one" greentext makes sense as well

You mean Sepukku right?
I fail to see how this is a bad thing nonetheless...

> Thinks he can out run a nuclear blast
> mfw

nibbapls

>You mean Sepukku right?
He meant pic related. The more honorable version.

>Shooting the missile west would have to travel 200 degrees longitude to reach even our east coast. If they shot it east, they could hit our west coast in less than 120 degrees. That being said, they'd probably shoot it north, over the pole so IDK
you only think that because you are too retarded to imagine the earth as a sphere as it actually is.
>just shoot the missile to the left thats where america is Xd

Are you fucking stupid or do you just not know how to read?

Sup Forums has made the word happening meaningless.

I wont believe its happening until i see the explosions.

GREAT NEWS!
Wherever the nuke goes off, it will kill either jews or their puppets

>Both sides have been preparing for it since the 1950's
Wrong, you fucking retard. South Korea has always been pro-reunification (see the 2010 attack on South Koreans by North Korea) and North Korea isn't stupid enough to start a war knowing the entire world would be against them. happeningfags need to be slapped.

nothing to do with bitcoin. gold is falling because muh dip around november december for muh several reasons.

We wont be around when it finally starts so be happy with these pre threads

North Korea poses no threat to the west.
NK threads are the most retarded things on Sup Forums next to CBTS.

China maybe Russia will help NK.. fuck off you useless cunt. Even if they dont but Kim thinks they will and rightfully so thats enough.. china yday held huge air drills in support of NK

Let them launch. The US will allow it to strike an insignificant target to blast all significant MK targets That can be destroyed in 90 seconds. Ballz on the table rocket man, or its a cock in ur mouth.