RARE 9/11 images

Anyone have images that are not all over the net or already in the major 9/11 archives?

AE911TRUTH.ORG

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k5a41
youtu.be/RLW0jKKRXMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

fake

Yeah i think so too.

Does anybody have any real rares? I found some OK semi rare ones.

Seen it. Wonder if any analysis has been done to see if real? Its a good one.

>whenyouignorethemainquestforasidequest.jpg

Or, you know, it was done by the jews who wanted america to fight another war for them.
This is kino af tho.

That's right: Israel nuked NYC on 9/11. Should we be grateful the nukes were subterranean?

Obvious once you see it.

Gigantic craters left underneath - note the melted/fused granite from the intense heat of the nuclear demolition device

pretty simple really

Nice shitty warped photo you got there.

I'll just leave this here.
archive.is/k5a41

Yeah this ones sick. The guy said he felt bad and didnt publish for a while.
It was something crazy. You don't just disappear that much concrete and steel into dust easily and instantly. 7 is a joke.

and now you know

Needs the indifferent muslim girl walking by shopped into it.

Soviet-era P-700 "Granit" anti-ship missile hit the Pentagon

>Asks pictures, really only wants to drop conspiracy theories

that is one of the dumbest troofer theories around

aiding & abetting mass murder is a serious offense

Who takes a tourist photo in 300x207px? Obvious fake.

Gib pictures.

It would be more fun without the circles on the still pictures.

Where is arubaanon when you need him?

Who recovers the terrorists passport but not the black box from the plane? Obvious fake.

>trump knew the truth on 911

so what?He's a jew puppet and willing to suck their cocks all night long.He's gonna start ww3 ffs.

classic

Prior knowledge, perhaps?

>be me
>tower hit by plane
>instead of going down to the bottom I climb out on a 50 stories balcony
>jump to death

I remember this from Fark. Obvious fake, then they went nuts photoshopping it

They were above the impact you dumbfuck.

Wtf... This is my friend. Where'd you pull this image from?

impact was at the bottom via controlled demolition. climb down goyims

Prove it.

is your friend by the name of john podesta

>climb down
With what, Einstein?

Underage get the fuck off the board

intestines. say you'll put a few of your co-workers out of their misery. gut them. tie their shit tubes together, rappel down.

The price of imperialism.

Ah yes, rappel down to the supposed bomb explosion site. That'll work.

stairs retard. jump down. not climb onto the balcony and jump to your death. I guess you aussies don't know what stairs are living in that backward world of yours

That's foliated schist, ya dumb fuck...completely fucking normal.

>be me
>afraid of dying
>instead of using stairs to climb down building
>jump 50 stories in the air. I'll survive that way

fucktards

The first 9/11 fake Photoshop. Forwards from Grandma in late 2001

That would work if the floors that the planes hit weren't completely on fire.
Is this the absolute state of American education?

why do people put vintage filters on photos? it ruins them.

Cursed image

so your solution is to jump from the balcony. perfect aussie logic. instead of 3rd degree burns become pancakes

bet she's a coal burner

It's a print made from a film that was then scanned onto a computer. Are you 9 years old or something?

omg......who is that beautiful boy?

this is the worst...

youtu.be/RLW0jKKRXMo

They were being burned alive on some floors and smoked out by intensely hot smoke on others you imbecile. Some floors literally had people blown out the fucking windows. You can either burn or jump. Your choice

Yea it's pretty fucked. Just ignore the guy he doesn't know any better.

they jumped to escape burning to death you dumbfuck. less painful

>3rd degree burns
You're forgetting asphyxiation, inhalation of harmful material dusts, etc...
In short, you would fucking die.

That actually sounds pretty badass.

I have a bunch of photos my dad took on 9/11 from his building a few blocks away. Never scanned them, perhaps I should dig those out one day .__.

also fuck the jewish cabal, I can't wait until we have Nuremberg 2.0 and all these people see their day in court

>I would rather burn to death than go out in style

Wtf... This is my friend. Where'd you pull this image from?Even time stamped it for you... But this is legit my homie. I've held the original developed picture.

well once you get part way down you could just start swinging and crash through the window of a nearby apartment or something.

Agreed. Sup Forums humour aside, this is one of the most awful things I've listened to.

oh no a little fire. how could we possible survive a little fire.

face it. these people were retards. instead of going down the tower like the wells fargo people they decided to climb the balcony and jump off.
>but muh fire stairs and being hot
climb stairs with burns but chance of surviving or jumping off with no chance

"I was standing in the hallway outside my office talking to a co-worker when I heard a tremendous explosion at 8:46 a.m. I looked into my office (office wall was floor-to-ceiling glass) and saw a gaping hole in the south side of WTC1. We had no idea what had happened. No part of the plane was visible (it had hit WTC1 from the North—the opposite side from where my office faced).

Eventually, word filtered in from somewhere that it was a plane that hit the building. We didn't know whether it was a commercial jet or a private plane like a Gulfstream. It also did not occur to me at the time that it was a terrorist attack. I just assumed it was a terrible accident.

At some point, I saw people appear at the edge of the gaping hole. Smoke was pouring out, and while I don't recall seeing much in the way of flames, it was clear that there was a raging fire going on inside the building. I saw a number of people jump to their death, desperate to get away from the heat/flames.

It's hard to express what I felt at that point, because I can only describe it as shock. Your mind cannot really comprehend what is happening—almost an overload state. You see it with your eyes, but you are somehow mentally detached from it at the same time."

Those could be anything.

>>
Along with all the PR shills supporting this operation. Wonder what'll happen to them.. I can legit see anything from a few years in prison to execution.

And who might this be?

>a little fire
Try multiple floors completely ablaze.

>my homie

If you're european, never say that again LOL

how long did it take North Tower to Collapse?

1 hour and 42 minutes from the time of plane crash .
1 hour and 42 fucking minutes. Is that enough to climb down some stairs? Nah let's just fucking jump out the window. maybe god will save us

They'll all face truth and reconciliation panels, but most likely, will serve extended sentences.

they that's great. now jump out of the building and die instead of using 1 hour and 42 minutes to escape the building.
>but muh fire is hot

>"this is legit my homie"
>american education
I'm sorry, I just can't get over this.

Do you think if they had access to the stairs they'd be jumping to their deaths ? obvious bait.

It was either jump or painfully roast to death. Take your pick.

brap

The plane is a Fokker F28

>>but muh fire is hot
That is literally the worst troll I've ever seen.

God damn. I've never heard that one before. Haunting shit.

because climbing down the stairs was too hard

aussie logic.

1 hour and 42 minutes and they decide within the first 5 minutes to jump. really jogs the almonds

>be american
>get sacrificed in a mass pre war ritual