Leftists going apeshit over Trump naming Jerusalem capital of Israel...

>Leftists going apeshit over Trump naming Jerusalem capital of Israel, they say this will cause huge numbers of Muslims worldwide to riot and commit more terrorism
>These are the same leftists who are always saying Islam is a religion of peace, that Muslims are the most docile group of people in the world and that terrorism has nothing to do with islam
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0q7yEnMjQ6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well you're kinda provoking them by shitting on them every chance you get and de stabilizing their countries through foreign imperialism.

He's baiting Muslims to be Muslims. lel

Oh nooo that sucks

>Jews in Jerusalem
>foreign imperialism

Master troll. There will be books written about his baiting expertise

The US is doing it by funding Israel's existence and provoking all these stupid wars for oil.

Also,
>shitting on them every chance you get
Whites, men, etc. are expected to simply endure this and not complain though

commies were more murderous, so it was kind of cool when the soviets got caught in that snare.

Jews deserve a homeland. As do all ethnic groups, but Jews have an especially good claim. Israel is a little sliver of the Levant in the otherwise uniformly Arab Muslim surrounding ummah of 100 gorillion people, everyone obviously knows they're just making a big deal out of it because they hate Jews.

>Trump is a Nazi
>Trump recognizes Jerusalem as the capital as the Jews wanted

>Muslims aren't terrorists
>Recognizing Jerusalem as the capital will cause Muslim terrorism

The best memes truly do write themselves.

They abandon their platform and hop right to another as long as it is against trump. It's anti-trump or die at all costs.

It shows you how souless and depressing being a liberal or democrat is.

True. If he said the sky is blue the fucks would write op-eds about how it is really green with pink spots.
CNN would run with a Russian connection to the sky.
And all those faggots on twitter will come in with the "zinger" of a tweet to "put him in his place".
The absolute state of the left. And they wonder why they have lost the common people?

And Sup Forums abandons its beliefs and comes up with imaginary scenarios where recognizing jews' clay is good, as long as they get to side with their god emperor.

I don't care as long as the left burns. If your side tries to take my shit away i will focus on burning nac soc as well.

They are destabilizing their own countries desu senpai.

Provoking the peaceful muslimas?
please, carl.

>I don't care as long as the left burns
But that's exactly what you're accusing them for, isn't it? They the exact same approach - nothing matters as long as right burns.

Another reminder that Pinochet did nothing wrong.

Accuse leftists of being anti-Semitic. Watch their heads explode.

You’re not wrong.

Oh you like jews now eh you fucking faggot?

It is.

All of you need to go back to T_D. Fuck you, and your kikes.

Nope. Just love pissing off mudslimes.

Leave the white man's continent immediately, Ahmet.

i dont give a shit what the fucking sandniggers in the middle east are getting up to honestly, as long as they are contained, and that includes kikes.

The difference is they wrote the rules. Not my fault if they don't like them used against them. Perhaps try not being utter cunts to white men from now on eh?

Remember the USS Liberty and the atrocity performed on it by Israel, America's deadliest enemy.

youtu.be/0q7yEnMjQ6U

wtf i hate jews now

fuck off sandroach

So jews doing what they jew best?

in here was a long post, but it was refused to post it because even after solving 3 captchas "Error; our system thinks your post is spam. please reformat and try again.

how can i fucking reformat some sentences. let me guess; it was because i mentioned the filthy k i k e s

Thank you for telling this to me. I am extremely interested in your opinion.

Both sides have unwritten rules, both us and them, and the accusation is the same for both sides: betraying those rules.

yes, it's a total war. news at 11. the left didn't want proper discussion. so time for argument is over. now it's all about beating them.

the weak shall fear the strong

if anyone gave a shit what russia said maybe your country could make the rules

Except the "Jews" in Jerusalem have no genetic ties to the land that they're presently occupying. They're Khazar imposters.The Palestinians are the real ancient Israelites. They converted to Islam during the 7th century.

Fine by me, but your accusation of them for betraying their principles is not valid - not when you are betraying your own just the same, over literally the same issue.

Not all terrorists are Islamists, some are just Arabs feeling total despair.

>I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALA
That's one way to approach it, I guess.

It is.

>President Kushner gives Israel what it wants
>Celebrate Jewishly

Still want to pretend that Trump isn't the Jewish puppets we've been saying he is for a long time?

Doesn't matter be they mudslime, kike or christian they're heavily inbred mongrel shitskins all the same.

Neo-Nazis and muslims pissed off LMAO.

>fuck off sandroach
Fuck the mudslimes but...
Is correct you filthy Jew lover. Go shill for the JWO somewhere else

The only people appeased are the centrists. It’s like the biggest fuck you to a lot of Sup Forums and it’s hilarious.

We will never have a president that isn't a puppet.

libs are so stupid it's unreal

I want to watch the world burn under Trump

>We will never have a president that isn't a puppet.
Yeah but people like to pretend Trump is one of us. The guy who married his own daughter off to a Jew and lets the Jew run the country directly!

People talk about being red pilled! HA!

>regarding this announcement

No, amerigoblin, he's going along with jewish interests like the good goy he is.

Actual Jews in the MSM are freaking the fuck out and getting angry over Donald pointing out Jerusalem. Either he's an idiot and made a happy accident, or it was an intentional ploy knowing a majority of the U.S. wants to do the opposite of him at all costs.

>BASED centrism we're too chickenshit to try and change anything so BASED

unofficially its been the Capitol for years acknowledging it just makes them happy with trump

If peaceful Muslims can be provoked so easily then they aren't really peaceful. In fact, since the nature of free speech makes provocation inevitable, I would go so far as to say that all Muslims really are terrorists, who only pause in their slaughter of non-Muslims for lack of opportunity.

>Actual Jews in the MSM are freaking the fuck out and getting angry over Donald pointing out Jerusalem.
That's all a game. Like wrestling. Oh they're SO MAD at Trump bowing to Jews. When the cameras aren't rolling, they will reward their puppet.

This is how Jews operate. They're all about domination just like the mudslimes. They're just craftier about it. And you're gullible.

Fuck off Ahmed

THOSE

FUCKING

QUADS

YOU BET YOUR ASS I CHEKED 'EM

>Actual Jews in the MSM are freaking the fuck out
Care to cite some noteworthy examples? I'd argue that FAR more neocon/zionist jews are thoroughly pleased by this. Trump has blatantly approved of Jerusalem being the legitimate capital of modern day Israel, he's approved of all the sneaky landgrabs the kikes have pulled in Jerusalem. This is a "greater israel" zionist's wet dream.

Fuck off Schlomo.

Silly poland.

This isn't for oil. This is for genocide and descrimination of non Jews. Israel will not admit that their an ethnostate where they are the minority.

>provoked so easily

They are being ethnically cleansed by jews. Does this ring any bells? You larp all day long about it happening to whites.

nice quads

It isn't a Left vs Right issue. It's a jew cuck vs non jew cuck issue.

News Flash you dumb cunt.
It's perfectly valid to both fear angry backwards religious nutball Muslims, as well as snake-rat Jew cunts, all without having ANY religion ourselves, but merely realism and rationality and some semblance of idealism for humanity.

Why is this so fucking foreign to most vocal people?

le enemy of my enemy is my friend, kiddo ;^)

Bringing up the term "leftists" is a signature JIDF tactic to appease to the right and Sup Forums. It's the new IDF girl meme.

>ALL BURGER FLAGS ARE EITHER JIDF OR EVANGELIKEKS

Pretty sure I wrote KEKS not KEKS,

LOL wtf pol. you can't write C U C K S anymore, it switches to KEKS. We're getting jewed

>le enemy of my enemy is my friend
The enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend... but you are wise to let them think otherwise.

And that's exactly what the Jews do, but make no mistake that Jews are not our friends. We exist to be used by them and that's the extent of our "friendship".

Israel doesn't do shit for us yet pols talk about how they're out "greatest ally" and all that shit. We give them money (your tax dollars) that they don't need, give them weapons (that your tax dollars paid for), and do their dirty work for them. In return they spy on us (constantly) and control our Politicians through groups like APAIC. Our politicians must serve Israel first, and they do. At least they don't attack our ships... except when they do!

Our very existence fucking provokes them. If we eat pork, we provoke them. If we walk our dogs, we provoke them. If our women wear anything other than a giant black garbage bag with holes for eyes, we provoke them. If we're Christian/Jew/anything but Muslim, we provoke them.

Are we suppose to just pretend we're walking on glass anytime Muslims are around? Or do we stand up and not take their shit anymore?

If you think about it, the Jerusalem declaration is basically the same shit Trump is doing to North Korea. Decades of appeasement has yielded nothing but more threats and arms buildup. Time to call them out. When they threaten to hit you, promise to hit them back harder. And if/when they do take a swing, destroy them. Today, Muslims around the world are being called out. Jerusalem is not only removed from your dreams and ambitions, but is now off-limits and in possession of your most hated enemies. Go ahead and try to take it back. We dare you.

And to Israel: Remember that $billion weapon sale to the Saudis a few months ago? This time, they ain't gonna be coming after you with Soviet-era tanks and guns. Enjoy your new capital. Good luck keeping it.

>Trump playing 4D chess to kill off two nuisances with one stone

I know, I was just mocking the way brainlets use childish idioms like that one to justify supporting one group of psychopaths who want to kill us over another group of psychopaths who want to kill us.

>Israel doesn't do shit for us yet pols talk about how they're out "greatest ally" and all that shit.

its a meme you fucking newfag retard

4d chess
>muzzies get triggered
>they bomb the shit out of everyone
>race war now
amazing

yeah missed your chance with RON PAUL

>its a meme you fucking newfag retard
I said
>pols
not
>Sup Forums
you fucking retard

Politicians say that non-ironically all the time. Learn to fucking read.

APAIC exist to destroy all those who won't kneel to the Jews at all times. Any variance of opinion is "bigotry" which they use an a pretext to destroy you.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel though

well that's a smuggie if I've seen one

Well thats good. Let the islamic terrorists pop their heads out of their caves over what the prez has said. It will be like wack o mole. Except we got them all baited to come out at once and hold still for the mallet.

Lol enjoy it for a bit as it won’t last long and I highly doubt trump will send troops into your country to help you out ahahhaahah after giving you what you wanted. How does it feel to be out hewed when we are selling arms to all the countries who are going to be fighting you

genetics don't support your theory, achmed. ashkenazi jews are genetically in between levantines and europeans, and not inbetween levantines and central asians. also ancient levantines were closer to europeans than the current, arab influenced modern levantines are.

You say it won't last long while your country is literally falling apart

Give me a legitimate claim of Palestine over Jerusalem.

Protip: You can't.

do we have to cut off your welfare? cuz we can do that.

>Give me a legitimate claim of Palestine over Jerusalem.
Let them both fight over a glass parking lot

Whose money do you think is wasted in these fights?

PRAISE

>Whose money do you think is wasted in these fights?
I think you missed part of my suggestion. The key part.

You mean you cant write KEKS you cuckhold ?

whoa what. ETERNAL KIKES DAMN U. WE DIDNU NUTTIN WE WAZ KANGZ

A mongrel race has no right to anything, let alone land. Modern Jews are exactly that, a mongrel race.

Muslims love nazis and hitler loved islam. Muslims hate jews, nazis hate jews. Muslims are nazi's greatest ally.

False. Genetics show that Asheknazi Jews are most similar to people from Eastern Turkey and not Levantines.

no they don't. not even turkish jews cluster with turks, let alone ashkenazi jews. the only jews that cluster with turks are iranian and georgian jews.

Cuck

cucks

Muslims just need to learn how to be tolerant.

#USBombsWelcome

Fuck I'm stupid