What do you guys think of alex jones?

so the election of donald trump red-pilled the shit out of me. before this i was a libfag who honestly believed the government wasn't out to get us. my shame for being an unpaid liberal apologist shill aside, it's getting more and more difficult to find actual truth.

i voted trump because i red-pilled myself on the clinton foundation and pedophilia in hollywood and saw him as a way of ending all the bullshit. at least since then, i've listened to alex jones at infowars and just recently i've been red-pilled on the jews through Sup Forums (pretty much the only social media i've ever liked or participated in, even if i'm a newfag)

so i want to know what you guys think of alex jones as a source of news?
when i hear the term "globalists" constantly i always think he must be referring to jews without specifically naming them (seeing as most of his audience are normies who still see israel as our ally, he must not want to drive away his audience and have his ass torn apart as a nazi by the (((left)))... being someone who talks to christians often who still believe the jews who hold no real ancestry to the hebrews in the bible are somehow god's chosen people and still believe israel is our greatest ally, trying to convince them of the jew menace is effectively asking them to reevaluate their beliefs i understand from an economic standpoint why alex wouldn't want to alienate these viewers.

in light of trump's decision to fulfill a campaign promise to move the us embassy to jerusalem to recognize their capitol, is this a way to strengthen his support among hardcore christians or has he capitulated to the jews?

i often find arguments in favor of trump/jones/MAGAmovement being zionist as convenient conjecture.

tl;dr: alex jones effectively calls out the jews without actually naming them, does that make him a shill or obsessed with his reputation?
redpill me on alex jones and trump, do your best, i'm stubborn af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI&feature=youtu.be
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex Jonestein?

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

my opinion of alex has changed over the past year, i used to see him as a saint fighting through humiliation to become what he is today

now i see him as a egotistical bumbling bulldog who wants to be the great redpill feeder of mankind. he constantly tries to finish his guests' thoughts for them and injects himself into any right-of-center political debate. i see now this how his movement has gotten so powerful and his drive must either mean he's determined to see an existential fight through himself or he gets some kind of direction from a greater power. i'm inclined to believe the former but lately i've found myself questioning everything all over again

>alex jones

I watched him pray a prayer to Bibi Netanyahu on his infowars show, Alex Jones is a righteous man desu.

lol

do you have anything else for me? who do you believe? or is there nothing to believe and the world is doomed?

damn this is powerful video... it's kind of depressing he doesn't still talk like this. he kind of has puppy dog eyes talking to that caller at the end, almost looks desperate. that being said, he almost still refers to jews when he talks about globalists which is what i was posting about but seems to have gotten a lot more liberal on the subject
if he always referred to himself as jewish, what spurred his initial dialogue on the jewish control?

can you give me a link? infowars has thousands of hours of content

Ron Paul called him out for just using neocon rhetoric. He also uses Soros as a scapegoat like Steve Bannon (A super zionist)

so you're saying soros isn't the man he's depicted as? he doesn't foment insurrection wherever he goes and he didn't turn on neighbors during ww2?

Let me get this straight. Beyond the oxymoron of "think" and "Alex Jones" in the same sentence, you believe people actually do that because you do?

I'm saying Soros was made to be a controlled opposition (((Kingpin))) to get the heat off of Israel.

Controlled opposition hack. 75% of his content is just shameless Infowhores Store promotion.

lol saved

i know most of his listeners blindly follow, i used to be one of them, but i think of him now as red-pill-lite. he doesn't say all he can but he gives normies the right ideas, even if he doesn't point them in the direction of jewry, he at least uncovers the agenda. i've heard he's been shown the lanes of the road, but part of me believes he's still leading people down the right path, am i wrong in this?

i halfway agree on the store, i don't see a problem with him being self-sufficient though, he does sell good products

the controlled opposition bend is what i'm trying to find out more about, most the time all i hear is conjecture based on his rhetoric not being hardline against jews

yeah see, stuff like this, i can see what the artist is trying to say but it's so scathing i can't take it seriously which is the problem with all (((jones))) "evidence". it seems like only butthurt people have something to say on him being a zionist. i've only talked to one person on this thread who sounds reasonable

hmm.... that give me a little to think about... but do you think when he refers to globalists he's referring to jews? that's my understanding. he includes soros in his rants as being a globalist but he also includes the rothschilds, the bilderbergs and most elected politicians in this category. it just always seems to me he calls out specific jews instead of "all jews". i think he's been shown the lanes on the road but still tries to out the agenda while tip-toeing around actually naming the big players.
he heavily endorses trump, does this have (((implications))) about the MAGA movement to you?

>he does sell good products
t. retard

lol knock his store if you want, it's the same stuff you get at whole foods

Do some research on his vitamin powder. It's shit.

Alex our guy, stormfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

i'm not really seeing any negative reviews, can you give me a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI&feature=youtu.be

This video is very convincing.

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

the above doc is why I stay on Sup Forums even after blowing a pair of loads over on Sup Forums.

Really makes you think.

and this is what i mean about convenient conjecture
i've met good muslims and i've met good jews. (admittedly the good ones are never strict followers of their doctrines) it's the jews at the top who are evil pieces of shit. i really don't believe this is a line of skipping bankers, seems like a photo op

>im not seeing negative reviews from dumb bluepilled infowhores sheep
kys my man.

How can anyone believe AJ is fraud if HRC or Podesta call him out by name. If he came out saying "it's the Jews, it's the Jews", he'd be marginalized down to David Duke status.

You could call him red-pill lite but he is a patriot and supports the Constitution 110%. That's all you have to do and this nation is saved.

he has aligned himself with the group of elites / military who are supporting Trump - we'll have to wait and see how that pans out

Is it convenient conjecture that he deleted this video from his channel after getting comprehensively BTFO to the point where even his own retarded loyal viewers could tell, you Infowhores shill?

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>why would you want to draw attention to the controlled opposition you set up

not on the infowars website dingus, just based on a quick google search

Anyone with half a brain who listens to AJ eventually figure out who the globalists are. He's doing his job opening the door to normies to the truth.
I remember when he had just a megaphone. Now look at him, he is bigger that msm, lol without corporate sponsors. Give that man his dues!

His supplements are full of useless gunk that have no or very few scientifically proven positive benefits.

Gay shrimp.

If you don't like his supplements then buy his 80% lowers...oh forgot you limeys can't have that. Buy a t-shirt then!

goddamn. i hope not, that's more or less the entire point of this thread. if i'm going to challenge my beliefs i'm going to iron out every detail painstakingly
are you pro-david duke then?

i'll watch the video after this thread dies since it's two hours long

A humble water filter merchant

Kevin MacDonald is the final redpill

Occidental Observer is his site.

I'm a lot more pro Duke than I am Alex. At least Duke calls out the kikes for what they are instead of hiding from it and denying it like a little bitch, As Alex and all his stooges do.

yeah that's what i've been thinking. he could do more but not without a massive clash from the (((left))) who control all normie media (and if he's been shown the lanes on the road as i've heard then he'd have to contend with his own death)

thanks i'll check it out

Did you suffer a brain injury, OP or are you just another Russian shill?

Trump/Putin are enemies of the United States. Thanks for selling us out traitor.

yeah but look at duke's realm of influence, if alex is soft-redpilling people i think he's doing a better of leading people to the jews subtly than david duke and his many, many disavowments that normies can't stand

butthurt lefty or are you being ironic? we're talking about jews here

You don't have to the call kikes out by name, it's more productive to call them out by behavior. That's the key.

>alex is soft-redpilling people
This is the same old bullshit argument apologists use to rationalise for all controlled opposition shills. The job of a co op is to take over a movement and lead it to a dead end. There's nothing noble about being a dishonest bullshit artist.

Shut up faggot. You're a bluepilled cuck who belongs on plebbit for rationalising the dishonesty of a shill. People like you are the reason the JQ never gets addressed.

He makes the same mistake leftists do: emotions cloud his judgement.

He's been right in majorly hilarious ways: The frogs really are turning gay (hermaphroditic)

Jones wants to sell his filters and outrage...he gets away from reality but has been a good counterpoint to the left's increasingly emotional insanity at times.

You need to get over jew hate, they're just another people that deserve their own nation like any other race does.

Separate ethnostates are good, racism is bad.

Christians have been strongest when allied with Jews. As much as you hate them you must admit they are an amazing ally to have.

There are globalist jews and nationalist jews and stupid lefty jews just like there are versions of this among whites and blacks and etc.

Shapiro is right: color doesn't matter: ideology does.

I will one up Shapiro and say culture matters too. Blacks value prison culture for example and gibs culture which keeps them down.

Jews value networking and tribalism.

Whites value empathy and a strong work ethic.

I'm not a lefty nor a Jew: Trump is the best thing for the country right now because he is a dose of extremely practical reality.

I can keep painting this picture but if you free your mind of the individual colors you will see the whole thing before you soon enough.

>You need to get over jew hate
>Shapiro is right: color doesn't matter: ideology does.

I'm polish ancestry. Get fucked.

Middle fingers to all, that's the POLSKA way.

>I'm polish ancestry
Thanks for the confirmation

He's not perfect, but honestly who else compares?

Even if you don't like Alex, would you really want him to have never existed?

i get what you're saying (and i don't believe he's any more noble than the next guy)
i don't see it as a dead end is what i'm trying to say, he's controlled clearly either by his own desire for reputation or by jews. i'm inclined to believe the former but even if he has been shown the lanes of the road stays in his lane i think in his own way he leads people down the right one. he doesn't call out the jews specifically but when people try to research "gloablists" they're gonna hit a jewish wall.
that's my understanding of how he works now
it's hard to argue with your point seeing as that's the exact argument i'm making, my only evidence is what led me here

Hahahaha, been red-pilled before this site ever existed son. And you Bank of England cucks have no room to talk, faggot. Enjoy Londonstan, you guys are the premier kike cucks on the planet so don't come talking about pills, faggot.

There's worse people out there.
At least he wants to fight against (((Globalists))) who all conveniently are jewish.
Side note: Wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump did the Jerusalem thing in order to jumpstart a mudslime vs jew war all so they can eliminate each other?

A stupid waste of space faggot who panders to schitzos and other delusional wrecks.

>i think in his own way he leads people down the right one.
Not really. He'll concentrate on pushing Christians against Muslims instead of addressing the JQ, which plays right into the hands of the Jews. He's doing them a huge favour.

>he doesn't call out the jews specifically but when people try to research "gloablists" they're gonna hit a jewish wall.
Again not really. People who watch Alex tend to hang on his every word so when he says there is no Jewish conspiracy or evidence of their global domination, people will believe him over of some "crazy jew-obsessed nazi" like Duke.

Your country is literally Israel's bitch.

it quacks like a leftist shill
any quotes or sources you'd like to share?
any thoughts on his possible jewish involvement?

But we have a chance to break free, as for the UK, you guys are BFTO by kikery. In fact you guys are the ones who bent over to this kikery shit. Be proud cucks but don't underestimate Americans.

Soros is a front for Rothschild. Israel is a Rothschild state, first and foremost; the Balfour Declaration was made BY Lord Balfour...TO Lord Rothschild. So, when Bibi attacks Soros publicly it's all Kabuki - or Bukakke - theater. Jones knows all this, but will never connect the dots for people like that. Whether from fear, controlled opposition or both, I can't say.

Paul Joseph Watson's videos, the ones he does by himself and aren't interviews, are pretty damn good. He BTFOs leftist idiots pretty well, but even he refuses to call Israel out on its bullshit.

i'll believe that when he starts telling me to kill muslims

normies stay stuck on alex jones, most other people either give up or find the next stepping stone. so far alex has led his normie following down the MAGA movement path and this only a bad thing if trump is a zionist, so i guess the next question is do you think trump is a zionist? because if he wasn't then the possible jew version of alex jones wouldn't get people behind trump would he?

>But we have a chance to break free
Lol what gives you that impression? Your president literally just bowed and unilaterally handed Jerusalem to the kikes for the first time since Israel's inception. Stop being so deluded. You sound like a typical Infowhores hick.

AJ and Infowars is light years above Duke or Spencer.

Going down the Spencer larp route will only end up up in failure, get that through your low iq brain.

>i'll believe that when he starts telling me to kill muslims
Now you're just being silly and rationalizing again. You know full well he's not going to tell people to start killing Muslims. That doesn't mean he should be excused for solely concentrating on pitting us against them while ignoring the JQ.

>most other people either give up or find the next stepping stone.
Which just proves his co op nature. People move on when they realise he's a hack.

>do you think trump is a zionist?
Is this even a serious question? He's the most overt, blatant unashamed Zionist president America has ever had.

I've given up on alex

His old stuff was fucking mindblowing. He used to be the real deal. Go back and watch all of his old documentaries and see what I mean. He was really talking about some crazy shit back then, stuff nobody else was talking about, and stuff nobody today is talking about

Now he has become a total joke. He is literally spouting fake news, like the right wing version of Huffington post at this point.

He barely talks about the globalists, the UN, or the bilderburgs anymore. He just talks about... Hillary Clinton? Who the fuck cares.

I don't know. He's embarassing now.

thanks, this is an interesting angle. maybe he has been shown the lanes of the road because not connecting an easy dot like that seems like it would be less about his reputation.. i'm gonna have to really scan through his mentions of soros to be sure...

jones isn't worth even paying attention to.

he's taken every political stance possible and contradicted himself so many times he could sit there all day and bullshit,talking in circles or whatever else gets him the next dollar.

he's shilling for jews lately because he thinks there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and he doesn't give a fuck if his poor, penniless viewers have a problem with it - he's going to have his fame and fortune

Chamberlain and Churchill bent over and spread their asscheeks to the kikes, Alot like May does for the Muzzies . so don't give me that shit.

Trump is 5 steps ahead of you, hahaha.

You dumbfuck, he coulda sold out years ago, you BIGTIME FAGGOT

i think we're at a stalemate here, i think his calling to attention of muslims is just ringing the alarm bell for the jewish agenda

he's not so much of a hack as any other news source out there (at least of those i've listened to) but that's essentially what i'm saying (your characterization is too harsh, it took me a while to get the jewish redpill but i wouldn't have ever gotten here if it weren't for alex, that's really the only thing i have to go off of for my nuanced view

yeah it's a serious question, with very few pleasant answers. i want to believe trump is anti-israel behind the scenes just like i want to believe alex is. me having no solid proof to go off of either way (other than other theories on Sup Forums, lol) is what brought me to making this post

Did I say anywhere that Churchill didnt bend over to the kikes? I don't deny that at all. But that doesn't mean your country isn't Israel's bitch now. Your literally give them billions of dollars every year paid by the American taxpayer and go against all international consensus to cater for them.

>Trump is 5 steps ahead of you, hahaha.
pic related

>his calling to attention of muslims is just ringing the alarm bell for the jewish agenda
Despite the fact that he expressively denies there is any jewish agenda. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

>but i wouldn't have ever gotten here if it weren't for alex
You probably would have eventually, perhaps even sooner if there was room for a real ethnonationalist voice to lead the movement rather than a co op.

>i want to believe trump is anti-israel behind the scenes
Lol you literally couldn't be more naive if you really believe there's a chance of that. It's the complete opposite of reality.

Jones talks about the muslim invasion in Europe, which is by jewish design. Jones talks against the MSM, another jewish entity. Jones talks against the Fed, another jewish entity.

Like I said, if he came out and said "Its the Jews, its the Jews", he'd be banished to Spencer status. He gives you the clues, you connect the dots.

never been to reddit you limey kike cuck faggot. we should have let hitler smash your country, the world would be a better place.

yeah, muslims and jews are bad but the more imminent danger is muzzies being shipped in. the jews play a longer-term game and sometimes it seems from his rhetoric that he wants someone else to take the mantle

every single one gets shut down

we'll see. i hope you're wrong but only time will tell

that's what i was thinking

>Jones talks about the muslim invasion in Europe, which is by jewish design. Jones talks against the MSM, another jewish entity. Jones talks against the Fed, another jewish entity.
You forgot the small detail that he then denies that there is any Jewish conspiracy whatsoever. Funny that, isn't it? That's exactly how a contolled oppisiton works. Blame literally everyone EXCEPT the true perpetrators. You apologist cuckold.

>Like I said, if he came out and said "Its the Jews, its the Jews", he'd be banished to Spencer status
You don't even realise this but you're just confirming that he's controlled opposition here. Doofus.

>the more imminent danger is muzzies being shipped in
Then if he wasnt a dishonest prick he might wanna talk about the Jewish involvement in shipping the muzzies in, mightn't he? Oh wait I forgot, he's not allowed to talk about that because he'd be banished into obscurity. Lol.

>it seems from his rhetoric that he wants someone else to take the mantle
If this was the case he wouldn't take the time to spend 2 hours arguing with (and getting obliterated by) David Duke on the position that there is no jewish agenda or conspiracy.

man, it's almost like you want to have your cake and eat it too. be a good goy lol. but seriously i get your frustration here, i guess we're strictly in god's hands from your point of view

Lol, you dipshit...no wonder you country is cucked. you're iq have been watered down to nigger status...hahahaha

don't worry, we will come and save you guys once again..

>never been to reddit
You should go there, you'd fit in really well.
>we should have let hitler smash your country
Too bad all the kikes who rule your country were more than happy to enter the war so that the state of Israel could be established.

Do you have an actual argument, Cletus?

yeah you're right on both counts. too harsh, but other than that we're not in disagreement. i think if he didn't exist someone else in his place would be doing a worse job of leading people to the jewish agenda

i think that's the exact reason he'd have someone like david duke on his show

anyway good night, nice talking with you and thanks to all posters tonight, every enlightening conversations

hahaha, you have alot of nerve when your country is the first country to be cucked by the kikes!!

Bank of England...Kikes have done fucked you guys and now filling it up with Muslims. Enjoy!

You're an idiot. Jews have rules the Fed for since its establishment and you're less than 50% white.

hahahaha, if we are less than 50% white, you guys must be about 25% less white...hahahaha Londonstan...you guys are the premier kike cucks of the world

lol....and our citizens have guns. You bunch of disarmed faggot kiked cucks....hahahahaha

hahahaha...you guys were kiked out of owning guns...ahahahahaha

don't worry we will save you again....but we should have let the Germans smash you pussys

>You forgot the small detail that he then denies that there is any Jewish conspiracy whatsoever.
Bingo. If he was just quiet about it that would be one thing. But he quite loudly says "Pay no attention to that (((man))) behind the curtain!" That is textbook controlled op.

Been looking for this one ever since my old laptop died and I lost my merchant folder.

No. That's a fair assessment given the situation. We have no idea what his circumstances might be