Daily reminder that evolution has never been proven

in the 158 years since darwin published his theory of evolution, not a single species has been observed to mutate to the point where it cannot produce fertile offspring with other members of it's species. even in spite of processes such as selective breeding of domestic animals, which accelerate the process of evolution, thus leading to great differences within species e.g. pug vs irish wolfhound. no new species have evolved.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/galapagos-island-finch-flies-mates-birds-evolution-forms-new-species-721222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has been proven. Evolution has been demonstrated in species with a very short generation time.

>b-b-but that was just microevolution!
Macroevolution is microevolution over a longer time, retard.

except it isn't.

Not disagreeing with you, but you can't prove that G-d exists either so what's you point ?

>no u
best defense ever

>G_d
Jew, submit to Allah as He demands of all of us.

it's common knowledge, i don't have to prove anything because others have done it millions of times already. Use google.

Still didn't answer my query but what ever, I guess as long as you call me a Jew you must be right.

>on a discussion board
>im not here to discuss
>i dont have a point
you can go back to imgur look at whatever pictures are there

care to elaborate Muhammad?

Yeah it kinda has.. there's the black vs white moths in the late 1800s, the silent crickets in Hawaii recently (silent to avoid predation by a parasite wasp that listen for cricket chirps), we've seen populations of fish divided by geography reach the point where they can no longer interbreed.. quite a few examples actually.

There's considerably more evidence that evolution is real than there is that the big bang occurred. You're attacking the wrong scientific scared cow.

Hop on your pegasus and fly to the moon.

Except the Darwin Finch. But that's only ONE complete link in a chain of a billion missing links.

Daily reminder that things are not "proven" in science. Allow me to introduce you to my good friend mathematics.

....also the existence of the flu is evidence you've experienced. How come your body can get the flu more than once? Shouldn't your antibodies kill it? Why does it come back year after year? Because prokaryotic bacteria reproduces hella fast and every year new strains evolve. Every. Year.

Did you forget to level up your googling skill or are you just retarded?
>why wont u discuss with me on this imageboard? go back to other imageplace T_T

Jews dare not speak of God almighty name for fear of drawing attention to them and their wicked ways.
There are of course other believers of the Book who are misleading by their satanic preachers to adopt such parlance, as they listen to women slander lies of the holy words and adopt foreign children to prove their faith to evil.
No wonder we outbreed you.

bacteria boi

oh so you come here for the images?

Haha based leaf

God wow that was so hard to do omg I just did it again

Also still didn't answer my question, but I guess your just not capable of answering.

newsweek.com/galapagos-island-finch-flies-mates-birds-evolution-forms-new-species-721222

>just google it

You never heard about observed evolution experiments? We made new insect species 70 years ago.

>evolutionists can't prove abiogenesis
>they can;t prove micro or macro evolution
>they use "theory" as a crutch for observation
>evolutionists demand we believe evolution withh no evidence
>but we do have evidence
>shows none anyway
>plenty of evolution frauds though

Yeah nigga don't just come in here posting without reading any of the thread I gave like 5 good examples you're just a faggot

Reminder that it was not evolutionists that pushed for racemixing, nigger rights, and women's rights. It was (((Christians))) who used the Bible to prove that all were God's children. Most evolutionists of the past were prominent racists that realized that subhumans were lesser evolved and that women were far different from men.

>Galatians 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Every human is equal

> Numbers 12:1
>Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite(African) wife, for he had married a Cushite(African).
Moses marries a nigger

Only two examples out of hundreds more.

Christianity was good when it was still Gnostic. It's an abomination of its original form now, and most Christians don't know or understand the true history of the religion.. I mean how the fuck can you call the actual teachings of Christ in the Book of Thomas heresy? What the fuck??

Did you read op..?
>different attributes prove evolution
yeah i'm pretty sure that goes into microevolution category.
also:
>blacks and whites aren't same species
or are you saying nazis win science at last because, opinions?

Evolution makes more sense if it is understood as a teleological process (i.e. one that is directed towards a particular end), so I don't see why Protestant are so reluctant to accept it as a possibility

Speciation has been observed, you tremendous faggot.

Which do you agree with?: Punctuated Equilibrium or Phyletic Gradualism? Are species generally stable and then undergo rapid change or is it a "slow, uniform and gradual" process?

>niggers are proof that evolution is just kike subversion.

Evolution is not counter to faith. Genesis is an ancient Jew story and not necessarily 100% literal. People of faith who reject evolution are filled with hubris to think they know the mind of God and the secret workings of His infinite creation.

>158 years
It takes tens of thousands of years, or hundreds of thousands, not 158 years.

Humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth.

Woah... different animals have bones too...