Lauren Rose Appreciation Thread

ITT we only post positive things about Lauren Rose. Bonus points for OC

shills can get fucked

she is cute i love her genius

Who would you rather see as the face of our movement?

A: young, pretty girls? Or:
B: pic related

Most people on Sup Forums would choose B.

>she will never attack Israel

Bro she goes to Berkeley. I know you want her to be this innocent little dove with nothing but good intentions but at the end of the day she’s just another thot taking us for a ride. Look man, I’m going to be honest with you, when a man follows the lead of a woman it makes you look weak. Don’t do this to yourself and just accept reality for what it is. I’m not saying Lauren is a bad girl im just saying she’s jumped on the band wagon for a reason.

>if you don’t name the jew, you’re a kike in disguise/alt-lite cuck
>if you do name the jew, you’re a cia plant/controlled opposition meant to make us look bad

she hasn't made a video in days I am already feeling sick

I know this is pathetic but I love her.

She's one of the better tradthots out there. Needs more uploads though for when she drops that patreon to siphon betabux.

>demand any public figure who agrees with some of our positions must take the most extreme stance publicly or be harassed into oblivion

>Lauren Rosenberg is just a kosher copy of Lauren Southern because Sup Forums rekt Southern and Sup Forums will rekt Rosenberg

She is only 19, already looking for husband

Full Ethnonationalist, no fence sitting

No Patreon to suck sheckels

Even old man Covington featured her on his podcast. I guess whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you. He didn't get her permission though, and she's not in the NWF

THAT SAID, let's not get Sup Forums pissed off at her from over-exposure.

She's a qt. Would wife

t. beta orbiter

t. shill faggot
I already have an ethnat qt
I don't primarily view Lauren Rose as a woman, I view her as a weapon against the left

Don’t mind him, he’s just projecting his inadequacy on you. The fact that he used the term “beta orbiter” is a dead giveaway as only a beta orbiter would use that term. Same as how you can tell someone’s a 30 year old virgin if they use the term “roastie”

Thanks but I'm more inclined to believe it's a paid leftist shill, not some bitter mgtow or incel.

She's breddy good

Best Lauren

Stop putting vagina on a pedestal you faggots

looks like a thot tbqh famalam

What is the point of youtubers in general? I have literally never watched any e-goon for more than five minutes. Sargon, Molyneux, kraut, millenial woes... who listens to these 30 minute videos of them rambling on about something that you could've read through in five minutes? If you want asmr it's there mates I just don't understand. It's not as entertaining as a podcast or an animated video, it's not as efficient as reading a fucking article.

The only exception to this is Peterson and two joe rogan podcasts. Everyone else is just some stuttering e-nobody who takes 5 minutes to make a poorly researched point. Do these people actually make money? I will never understand anyone who could watch lauren or this bitch right here for more than 2 minutes. It's cringy and god damn waste of time.

What meaning or entertainment do you extract out of this shit? At least Peterson is a good speaker, and some rogan podcasts are entertaining, and murdoch has something animated... but sargon and the rest of those niggers are just not good.

>not listening to Bowden every day

>letting women be in charge of you
That's the first step to ruination. If she really is a traditionalist, she would complement - and not attempt to take over from - male leaders of the movement. The fact that she and others like her are wanting to be the faces of the movement is a sign that they're not really bothered about the politics.

A good right wing woman is someone who shuts up and looks pretty on the arm of a strong, right wing male leader. We need more Unity and Diana Mitfords and less Lauren Roses.

Tbh you really need to be euphoric identitarian to understand genius of Lauren Rose. It's not like she is a 19 yo toastie riding the attention train