Did anyone else try to use moves from Naruto in real life fights as a kid...

Did anyone else try to use moves from Naruto in real life fights as a kid? I once remember getting into it with some Mexican on my soccer team after practice. I squinted my eyes real hard, screamed out, "Byakugan!" and rushed him with the palms of my hands. He beat the shit out of me, but it was still pretty cool.

top kek

How am I supposed to deal with a thread like this?

Tell me, Sup Forums, please FUCKING TELL ME

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>you

I heard of people trying to use the Kamehameha once in their life, but doing Naruto in real life, and the shitty Byakugan?

Also
>Behaving like a faggot, a weeb, and an aspie all a the same time IRL.

SAGE

>filename isn't Sasuke vs Raikage

Blew it.

i was 8 years old in 2006 so yeah. i used to do that thing where you ran with your arms dangling on the sides as well.

Unless you are Chuck Norris and or know full on Kung Fu, if you are white, there is absolutely no reason to kick in a fight.
Gee Wiz

>He beat the shit out of me, but it was still pretty cool.

Oh man.
Where do I even start.

>tfw you get your ass kicked by a nigger in capris

I fought three time during my school year.
>once in primary school with some albanian refugee
>Twice in high school because some Chads tried to bully me
I was never as retarded as you and won every time Thank god I learned to focus my tard rage strength

This is the reason Sup Forums is so shit these days. 40% of posters used to be Gaiatards, while 50% want to post epic meme bait threads like this one.

I did that once and only once when I was 10, and it was during a soccer game.
And it was because I saw sonic do it in Sonic Adventure.

What can I say, I needed to go fast.

There was some kid in my class who did. He just squinted at me randomly and shouted BYAKUGAN and rushed me with his palm once.

Beat the shit out of him. The shit. It was lame.

>running like Naruto during recess
Those were the days

There was a kid I new in high school who would run with his hands behind his back in gym class. He would also try to fight like Neji for some reason. I tried to bring it up to him multiple times, but I never got an answer on why he did it. That kid is pretty cool now though. Also pretty gay last I heard.

>Flailing first kick doesn't connect
>Barely balanced
>Second kick barely connects, hits thigh, no damage
>Goes for a right handed karate chop to the stomach

>Punch to the face, then punch to the back of the head

I usually kept a gun on me. It ended fights pretty quick.

I knocked someone out with a crazy weird elbow and knocked some people down with leg/front kicks, nothing to weeby.

I also flipped off a fence someone was chicken winging me against

>Also pretty gay last I heard.

Physical pain. Uh, it hurts. Fuck. That's so bad. I imagine at one point I ran like a tit from Naruto when no one was watching and maybe other things again when no one was around, but fuck OP.

Weebest shit I ever did was say "h-hayai" when playing football in high school,