humanmetrics.com/personality/isfj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

estp

>E
normies get out

Also ENTP.

Natural predator of INTP/J autist scum.

"ENTP" here
Everything portrays ENTP as le zany Tony Stark guy but this place has made me too autistic for that.
No way it's the master race- that would be ENTJ.

>inb4 moved to /bant/

Being S instead of N is a far bigger indication of being a normie than E over I.

INFP.. I think that's the mediator one? I dunno what that means really and I don't care. That test is dumb.

That cartoon person is a fucking tranny

INTP checking in.

ESTJ Master race

>Not valuing infallible certainty with S
>Not working to achieve your aims with J

ENTP is poorfag tier.

INTP xd

This board is made for ENTP type nigger. You literally can't argue against me without proving my point

I see, that chin is way to square to be a womans.

>when you're intp but not smart enough to compensate

Why do you see trannies everywhere you look, user? Are you obsessed? Do you want to be fucked by one?

How so ?

Guess I’ll post it this time.

J is for cucks

ENFP gas the kikes race war now

INTP/J like to argue based off internal logic. ENTP argues based off external logic.

The latter always wins out when it comes to convincing an audience, and INTJs especially hate to feel like they've lost an argument so they turn further inward afterwards.

ISTJ
NatSoc

Can't be masterrace if you don't have the right ideology.

no, reality is made for E types. these forums are major crutches for I types and I think it's more likely I types would be here

stop making your type look bad

INTJ here. Havent retaken it in a while though.

ENTJ is the master race. Fight me.

xddddddddddddd

:DDDDD

Well, you are officially retarded.

isn't this changing throughout one's life?

ESTP Chad reporting in

My nigga.

>thinks external logic is better
majority in the world are peasants / sheep / normies. you sure you wanna base your decisions on external?

no need to fight. google it and you'll see infj is the master, larping cuck

I'm probably the only ISFJ here... oh well.

It can change on test by test basis, which is why Myers-Briggs is criticized. That being said if you're consistent to your answers the fluctuation can be minimal, so far every time I did it I've had INTJ, albeit there have been fluctuations in percentage.

>J is for cucks

Checked. But I respectfully disagree. :^)

INTJ. I get the same every test like this I've taken for years.

I dunno about master race but "The Mastermind/Architect" don't ever sound bad to me.

ESFP reporting in.

im entp, you are a sociopath btw

fpbp

ENTJ

I’m a teacher so it fits

>I and F
>Master race

Oh my sides.

INTP here. We are constant thinkers unable to do anything ... ever.

INFJ, same as this one.

ENTPs and ENTJs are cool because they see the same autismo shit that INTP/INTJ does but it doesn't break their brain and leave them unable to interact with people

ENTJ checking in. Reunite and Rejoyce ENT- Brothers! We will soon lead the world

Can some choice cunt post some more mean nerd astrology memes?

ENTP master race
i wish i had someone to compliment my P with J so we could be unstoppable
perhaps S and J
I need order

keys2cognition.com/explore
Here's a more accurate test - it takes into account Jungian cognitive functions, not just how organised you are or whatever.

ESFJ

Could be even worse

>ES
disgusting

>*thinks in INTP*
heh

nothing personnel, morons

INTJ

Well, S types are the majority, and are easily manipulated. So I guess that puts the ball in the E type's field, in a sense.

ISFP. Didn't make it through army officer selection due to mental health background. Feelsbadman.

>when it comes to convincing an audience
>hate to feel like they've lost an argument

>if others agree, then I'm right
You only think you won because you're extroverted and have won the public dumbass. You still lose every time because of facts which you can't into.
>t. INTJ who has ENTP friend
God he's stupid as fuck..

INFJ
Melancholic
Cancer
B+

This is literally me, except I'm an F type.

>always score between 95% and 100% Introverted.
>always above 90% iNtuiting
>Always above 90% feeling
>Always above 90% Perceiving

My personality type is to far on one extreme in every metric to be compatible with literally anyone.

If you aren't an ENTJ you're just a gargantuan faggot.

>INTP/J like to argue based off logic
>ENTP argues based off external
ftfy

What difference does the J make, does that mean you're judgemental and low in agreeableness?

>I
>likes to argue
Not really, we just have tendencies to correct people when they are wrong. Which is unfortunately too often.

I got that too. What does it mean?

humanmetrics.com/personality/isfj
Basically this, friend.

It's means you're gay.
No great surprise considering the leaf, buddy.

Rude tbph

I got ENTP but I argue on logic all day.

Admittedly at the edge of E and I

Reporting in

pretty accurate, especially the uncomfortable in supervisory roles and the if you want it done right, do it yourself attitude.

LET THE HATE POUR IN

I like the way your post number looks.

Same here. We have much to aspire to.

am i the only istp here ?

I’m ENTP and my girlfriend is ISTJ. We works it out very well together. It annoys her that I’m not one of normies

Apparently. I'm INFP.

These tests are bullshit for me because I rarely interact with people.

I don't either, but they seem to describe me decently well.

We should be friends

I got intp. What's wrong with that?

Mine changes every time I do it.....

>Protagonist
>See Celebs
>Obama
>Jennifer Lawrence

FUCCCCKKKK

This board coverts everyone who stays into intps. Give it a couple years.

Nigger I was born intp.

Mastermind

I took the test twice, once for how I am now, and once for how I would like to be and know I could be if I worked at it. Apparently I'm an INTP now but I could be an ENTJ. I'm fucking miserable as an INTP, I think about things all day every day and I never do anything.

ENTP Master race reporting in

As idealistic creatures, learning about the harsh reality of leftist lies and jewish subversion can be debilitating to us.
So we obviously shift to the far right very quickly
That’s implying MBTI is not pseudoscience in the first place

INTJ were mad to be slaves for ENTP

This place will make you into an INTP if you stay long enough. It will happen to you.

I, Introverted - Cant talk about whats discussed on Sup Forums to most people though it consumes most of my idle thought processes throughout the day, Extroversion is ruled out

N, Intuition - I can't rely on my S, Senses anymore as constant internet use has left me atomized and detached and endless redpilling has me constantly questioning the real world and what is real.

T, Thinking - F, feeling is not quite dead, but I have watched too many gore videos to count here without even trying, I rely on thinking to logically sort out what is amiss with the normie narrative as I watch people who rely on feeling fail to understand the truth.

P, Perceiving - Redpills leave me always having two minds about something and I am always trying to balance them out with the normie script can't really J, Judge reality or situations, only perceive it.

These threads used to be 90% INTP before the Trump campaign and the aggregation of normies here. But don't worry, it will be you next.

INTP -T
hardcore US Constitutionalist

ENTP, been here since 07

ENTP cloud architect, building all the things the mud people cant

That E will probably turn, unless you have autism or Aspergers or something. Or maybe you have a non-secretive irl environment to discuss Sup Forums in.

Guys, guys, guys... can't we all agree there is beneficial traits in all the personality types?

nah i'm 1 of those

every time I take the test I fluctuate between INTP and ENTP. Maybe I'm just cursed to be an autist forever.

>Like its that hard to use GCP or AWS